4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9
4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

House inspection.

Very thorough, honest and great customer service. Chris was able to answer all questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend and use for next home. Thx again for making us feel comfortable with our home!

Every home should have a thorough inspection. Glad to be a part of your new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

KBryant in Tottenham
KBryant in Tottenham

Great!!!

Michael was extremely thorough. He walked us through everything, big and small, and put things into words we could understand. I truly felt he was treating the house as his own. I would not hesitate to recommend Michael to anyone, and would absolutely hire him if we needed an inspection again.

Thank you K. I appreciate your time in posting a review here. we are here for you if you need anything else.

Subhajit in Richmond Hill
Subhajit in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great detailed report and experienced professional

Chris was our home inspector. He was at the location before time and he was friendly and knowledgeable. He walked us through every corner of the property and gave us detailed description of all the routine maintenance work we have had to take care as a new home owner. This is our first home and we are glad that we got an experienced professional like Chris. The overall experience was amazing. It was an short notice inspection and had to be done within the same day. Everyone at 4sight was professional and prompt enough to make it work. We really appreciate your sincerity and experience.

I am glad that I was able be a part of your home purchase. At 4sight, we want you to have all the information needed in this big investment. Having confidence with whatever choice you make, it is the right one. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact. Thanks Chris

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Home Inspection

Chris took care of our inspection and made the whole process incredibly easy and informative. He was incredibly thorough and didn't mind us hovering over his shoulder as he performed his inspection. He made sure to point out anything notable and explained why it was notable, as well as providing recommendations while ensuring we know that implementing them was up to us. Other than the inspection revealing a major issue, everything went fantastic, and we'd be happy to use 4sight again.

I think every home inspection should be a educational experience. Although it is unfortunate to find some deficiencies, that is one of the benefits of a home inspection. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Chris

Remon Armanious  in Oshawa
Remon Armanious in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home inspection

As I am a Real Estate Sales Representative I have used chris expertise in several home inspections.
Chris has been in the construction field, he is knowledgable of each aspect in a house. Not only does he state the problem but also proposes several solutions to overcome it.
During the inspection he also educates the client of any issues he finds that could be of importance to the buyers.

I confidently will keep referring Chris and 4Sight Inspections .

A Home is made up with a number of systems that should work together efficiently. Each of those systems need regular maintenance and monitoring. I like to provide general and immediate maintenance information the home owner can keep the home running smoothly. Thanks Chris

ziggy in Old Toronto
ziggy in Old Toronto

Excellent Professional Service!

Chris was very thorough and answered all of our questions during the inspection. He arrived on time and offered to answer any questions we had after receiving the report as well. The report arrived the same day and was easy to understand with pictures and details of the issues. We have been renting this same property for 15 years and Chris pointed out issues we were not aware of. Overall, we are very happy and impressed. Communication with Chris and Micheal has been prompt and courteous.

Thank you both very a great experience!

Thank you! Every home inspection report should be both easy to understand and comprehensive. Including both immediate and regular maintenance repairs to help keep the home operating efficiently. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Chris

PK in Pickering
PK in Pickering

Home Inspection

Hi, this review is for Mic who performed inspection twice for the properties we booked to buy. Being a first time home buyer, found a nice semi detached house , nicely maintained and everything was looking good to us. However post the inspection, Michael explained many issues in the house which was a big $ value items and definitely was a show stopper for us to move ahead on the deal. The report was so crisp and clear that no buyer can proceed knowing faults in the property which is a life time investment for any one. Would like to thanks Mic for doing such an extensive inspection and sharing his expertise, which made us decide to pass on that property and hunt for another one.

We were lucky to get second one in a matter of few weeks and of course called Michael again to inspect this house. He explained lot of positives about the house and the points we should be concerned for.

I am quiet happy and satisfied with the suggestions made by him on all major and minor points and recommend his services to anyone going in for home inspection.

Few words which will remain with me until I go and buy next house and contact him again for his services:-
1) Friendly
2) Punctual ( Both occasions)
3) Professional
4) Will explain all positives and negatives on the spot
5) Quick in answering all queries, no matter how busy he is.

Thanks you Mic for conducting both inspections for our first house.

Cheers
PK

PK, it was a pleasure working with you on both inspections. if you need anything at all do not hesitate to call.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Attention to detail, no stone left unturned

I called Michael after reading many reviews. He didn't miss anything. Even noted very small caulking issue that I would have missed. He was very easy to talk to, and helped me out in discussing load bearing wall that I want to take down. The report is very detailed and he answered a few calls that I needed to confirm afterwords. I purchased the house after the inspection and I do not have a worry on my mind. 11 out of 10 if possible. If your looking for a knowledgeable inspector, that takes his time and has no problem explaining any issue you have, I would recommend Michael to anyone without any hesitation.

Thank you Richard. I am very happy that you enjoyed the service and I am here if you need anything in the future.

Michelle in Mississauga
Michelle in Mississauga

Amazing service!

As first time home owners, Michael did such a fantastic job explaining the inspection process and findings along the way. He was extremely diligent and I truly believe nothing could get past him! Will definitely be recommending him to friends and family. Thanks again Michael!

Michelle, thank you so much. A home inspection is all about the details. Reach out if there is anything else you need.
michael Mischke

Stephen in Scarborough
Stephen in Scarborough

Home Inspection in Scarborough

It was an absolute pleasure having Chris inspect our home. He conducted a very detailed inspection and prepared a comprehensive report for us within the same day. He inspected many hard to maneuver areas of the home and found small details that many would've missed. Highly recommend Chris and his team to anyone looking for a high QUALITY inspection.

I make it a point to give a thorough inspection everytime. Glad to he a part of your new home purchase. Thanks Chris

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector