4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9
4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

First time home buyer  in Mississauga
First time home buyer in Mississauga

Very professional

Chris from 4 sight was very professional and very thorough going methodically from room to room explaining what he was looking for and explaining his findings. He took the time to answer all my questions and provided some advice. I would recommend to anyone in the process of purchasing a home.

I am glad that I was able be a part of your home purchase. At 4sight, we want you to have all the information needed in this big investment. Having confidence with whatever choice you make, it is the right one. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact. Thanks Chris

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Fantastic Inspection - Very Knowledgeable and Thorough

Mike recently did an inspection on my first home purchase with my Fiancee. He was very thorough in his inspection. Mike made us feel at ease and well informed throughout the inspection. He took the time to answer our questions and bring up any concerns he may have.

We were so impressed and even my realtor who has been in the business for years will be recommending Mike in the future. We will always call him for future inspections.

Thank you for a great first home buying inspection!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. It is always nice to receive feedback about our service. Remember to contact me if you have any questions.

Suman Moorthy in Toronto
Suman Moorthy in Toronto

Home Inspection

We hired 4 sight inspection Inc because of its good reviews and they lived up to and beyond my expectations. We are first time home buyers and also new to the country with limited knowledge about home and its maintenance, Chris was very generous in sharing all the knowledge to us in layman terms.
Chris arrived before the scheduled time and started the inspection around the house even before we were there, The full inspection lasted more than 3 hours for a 1700 sq ft home. Chris did a wonderful job thoroughly inspecting every feet of the house I wish to purchase, patiently explained us everything and how to maintain them going forward.
We also received a detailed report in an email just a few hours after the inspection. We are very satisfied with the service by Chris and 4 sight and would highly recommend them to all my friends.

A Home is made up with a number of systems that should work together efficiently. Each of those systems need regular maintenance and monitoring. We like to provide general and immediate maintenance information so you, the home owner, can keep your home running smoothly. I wish you all the best with your new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Sivaneswary in Scarborough
Sivaneswary in Scarborough

Home Inspection

Chris was really professional, he came half an early and inspected the house for more than two hours. He inspected each and every place very carefully.He answered all our questions patiently and gave suggestions for how to fix the problem.Overall we are very satisfied with inspection.

Every inspection should be thorough and educational. Glad I was able to be a part of your home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Nicole  in Cobourg
Nicole in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Home Inspection

Chris Shaw was amazing! He had contacted me prior to the home inspection ensuring everything was good to go! Chris was already at the home when I arrived (punctual!!) He was very friendly, professional, and thorough in his inspection. The home owners were at the home during Chris’s inspection, I felt very awkward, but Chris was very professional and completed the home inspection , making it easier on me.
After the inspection was complete , Chris went through some major items he had seen , explaining them in detail that I could understand. He sent me the home inspection report very quickly , giving me lots of time to go through it.
I have used a home inspector before , and I had a HORRIBLE experience. I am extremely impressed with Chris! I will be referring him and using him for my future home inspections.

Buying a new home can be stressful enough without any further problems. I want my clients to have all the information needed to make this big decision without added worry. Glad to be a part of your new home purchase. Thanks Chris

Bobby in Toronto
Bobby in Toronto

Home Inspection in Mississauga

Michael did an amazing and thorough job during our inspection. Appliances were started and thermal imaging done. The report is clear and send as promised within the 2 hours after completion of work. If someone is looking to have a clean inspection done then I would recommend Michael and his 4 Sight Inspection team.

Thank you Bobby. It is always nice to receive feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Shawna in Mississauga
Shawna in Mississauga

Very Thorough

Chris was extremely thorough during the entire inspection. The report we received was very clear, and every issue identified within the house has a picture following the documented concern. We were so thankful to have such a great report as numerous areas were found during the inspection that we would not have been aware of otherwise.

Thank you! Every home inspection report should be easy to understand. Including both immediate and regular maintenance repairs to help keep the home operating efficiently. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Chris

Ricki in Bowmanville
Ricki in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Home Inspection

I just used 4Sight Inspections services and was very impressed. I called them up on a Sunday night and they actually took my call and I booked an appointment for the next day. Chris, my inspector took his time and was very thorough. He answered any questions I had. From start to finish it went smooth and he even offered help with any questions or concerns i might have at any point after the service was complete. Thank you, 4Sight for your amazing services and giving me peace of mind for my new home!

Glad to be a part of your new home purchase. If you have any further questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Ahmed Seif in Mississauga
Ahmed Seif in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

Home inspection

Very professional service, Michael was right on time and took the time to answer all our questions.
He took is friendly and informative.
I would recommend his services for any needed inspections in the GTA

Thank you Ahmed. I enjoyed meeting and working with you. Contact me if you have any questions.

DORIE in Toronto
DORIE in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

2509 Boston Glen, Suite 90, Pickering

Chris, is very thorough and friendly as well as have sense of humor.. I like him and very commendable.. He did explained everything what we want to know and learned also some of the house stuff..

Every inspection should be a educational experience. Glad I was able to be a part of your home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector