4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9
4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

Chris and 4 Sight are the most thorough and detailed inspectors I have ever seen!

Amazing job by Chris who came all the way from Oshawa to do a home inspection for my parents in Brampton!

He was prompt and very thorough and did not hesitate to answer all our questions and concerns. Chris spent close to three hours inspecting a 1,600 sq foot house and his attention to detail and knowledge of what to look for is astounding.

Chris was able to provide a thorough and detailed report within a few hours of our inspection being complete. I don't even know how he crawled into that attic! He was spiderman.

I would not hesitate to use Chris and 4Sight Home Inspections for all of our future home inspection needs. Definitely recommend his work and his expertise and the value you get for the cost you pay is second to none!

A Home is made up with a number of systems. Each of those systems need regular maintenance and monitoring. We like to provide general and immediate maintenance information to keep your home running smoothly. I wish your parents all the best with their new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

Rose from Toronto
Rose from Toronto

Inspecting a Sale of a home

I booked a home inspection as a condition of closing a purchase on a detached home.

4 Sight Inspections
Pros
- ease of booking (perfect - simple)
- time accommodation (perfect - next day)
- punctual (perfect - arrived before I did)
- inspection (perfect - very thorough)
- explanation (perfect - very clear, he was very knowledgeable)
- experience (perfect)
- mannerism (great)
- accessibility (perfect - gave me all the time I wanted, and as much discussions after inspection)
- time to get report (perfect - same day)

Cons:
I am used (in previous inspections) to
- get a 1 page summary of 911 items (verses hunting each page for Immediate Repairs notes)
- Estimated costs (there was link to click for generic estimated costs of all possible repair vs range estimate specifically for my situation

Summary:
I would reco them hands down
They cost more than most BUT you are buying a very costly purchase and you need to know as much as possible, and trust that information. It is a well worth investment to get a highly regarded, respected, and mostly knowledgeable firm to do this work and I will say 4 Sight Inspections is that.

Thank you! Every home inspection report should be easy to understand. Including both immediate and regular maintenance repairs to help keep the home operating efficiently. As a secondary note, every report contains the summary (911)items as the first section of the report. It is more than one page but we include photos in that summary section so you do not have to go searching the report for them. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Chris

Carrie in Blainville
Carrie in Blainville
0 reviews Blainville,

Definitely Recommend!

Michael was so quick in getting us set up with our home inspection. We call the team on Wednesday and had an appointment booked that following Saturday. Very knowledgeable and professional service from Michael. Definitely recommend!

Thank you very much Carrie. it was a pleasure meeting you. please contact me if you need anything.

Firas in Scarborough
Firas in Scarborough

Home Inspection

Booking an appointment online was easy and smooth, Michael was there on time, inspection was detailed, thorough and professional, all steps were explained, Micheal was ready to answer all my questions and give his recommendations, the report pointed out all issues big or small with the necessary actions. I would recommend this service to anyone who is buying a house for peace of mind!

Firas, thank you so much. I enjoyed meeting and working with you. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Jessica in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Jessica in Whitchurch-Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Home Inspection

Chris did our pre-purchase home inspection. He arrived earlier than the scheduled time and already started looking at the exterior of the building. He looked at the garage, and went through each floor and every room. Electrical outlets, lights, faucets, even appliances, were all tested. Not only did he point out problems that he found, he also provided solutions to fix them. He was professional, friendly, and informative throughout the entire process. Thank you Chris for giving us peace of mind in our new home purchase.

Every home inspection should be thorough as well as educational. If you have any other concerns feel free to contact me. Thanks Chris

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Excellent and thorough service

We saw Michael was highly recommended, and he didn't disappoint! We thought he did an excellent and thorough job, and really gave us the peace of mind on our new home purchase. Worth every dollar :)

Thank you Victoria. It was a pleasure meeting you and I wish you a good life in your new home.

ryan h.
ryan h.
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Home inspection

Today Chris Shaw completed a home inspection on a house we are under contract to buy. He did a great job setting the expectations for what was going to happen throughout the inspection. I tagged along and asked many questions. Chris always took the time to explain things and share his knowledge. Chris presented the facts of the home without taking away from the excitement of a new purchase.

I am glad that I was able be a part of your home purchase. I want you to have all the information needed for this big investment. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact. Thanks Chris

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

A Thorough & Complete Home Inspection

The team of home inspectors is very timely, thoroughly and easy to deal with. They know how to present issues and areas of concern in an easy & understandable manner!

Thank you so much. We all love what we do and we do it with passion and commitment. Feel free to reach out if you need anything.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

House inspection.

Very thorough, honest and great customer service. Chris was able to answer all questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend and use for next home. Thx again for making us feel comfortable with our home!

Every home should have a thorough inspection. Glad to be a part of your new home purchase. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Chris

KBryant in Tottenham
KBryant in Tottenham

Great!!!

Michael was extremely thorough. He walked us through everything, big and small, and put things into words we could understand. I truly felt he was treating the house as his own. I would not hesitate to recommend Michael to anyone, and would absolutely hire him if we needed an inspection again.

Thank you K. I appreciate your time in posting a review here. we are here for you if you need anything else.
4Sight Home Inspections

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

4Sight Inspections Inc. is proud to announce the addition of Steve Blayney to the team. Steve has been inspecting residential homes since 2006 and has an incredible attention to detail. We look forward to a great team effort to ensure all inspections are given the highest level of attention in the industry.

4Sight Home Inspections is your professional home inspection service. With 24 years experience your home inspector has been certified (graduating with honours) and an InterNACHI Certified (NACHI12101810) Home Inspector. Be sure to check the website and see details on our Free Home Assure Plus program and Thermal Imaging. We give you the full package so you have no guess work.

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover Cards
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector