Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers Canada

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Smart Movers Canada

Move from Hamilton to Oakville

The guys were able to move everything from my house into the truck with zero problems, and into my new apartment with zero problems. Extremely friendly, they know exactly what theyre doing, I dont plan on moving again but if I do, they will be who I call

Thank you for very professional moving service.

Movers from Smart Movers come on time .They did not waste time and worked very efficient. In the end of the day my furniture and belongs come to my new home at original condition. Thank you for very professional moving service.

Amy White
Amy White

Great experience

I am very happy with my experience with Smart movers Canada . They were very professional and efficient. They wrapped all of my furniture in plastic wrap and tape nothing was exposed to the elements at all.They were very professional and asked me about everything and how I wanted things done. I highly recommend them.

Reliable moving service

Reliable moving service! I booked in advance & they called to confirm 5 days in advance & again the day before. Two movers came and efficiently moved all furniture and boxes. All furniture was wrapped in plastic for protection. My move day ranged from dry to rain to sleet. Despite the conditions, they completed the move in a timely fashion. I would use this company again.

Very Nice

Great experience with Smart Barrie Movers, the guys where super easy to work with. Great teamwork. They wrapped everything making sure nothing would get damaged. Perfect moving company for stress free move. Recommend

They were amazing and professional.

These movers were amazing! They were hard working, friendly and polite too! In the future. Movers packed truck to the fullest extent and most of our items were very heavy and large but I never heard any complaints. They were amazing and professional

Great service

Smart Movers Canada team were punctual, professional and super efficient.Excellent communication in the lead up to the move. Such a reasonable hourly rate too. Thank you so much for your friendly, professional service. Absolutely recommend and would definitely use for any future move.So thankful for this company!

I had a great experience.

I had a great experience with smart movers! The company was great about communicating logistics ahead of time and doing an intake of my items over the phone. They were on time, safe and professional. I'll definitely be using them again in the future! The movers are also very professional and helpful! Thanks!!!

Very good service and very professional

The team at Smart Movers Canada performed superbly. They were right on time, well-organized, helpful, polite and surprisingly fast and efficient in their packing of three trucks. We couldn't have asked for more.There was not a speck of damage. They offered us a fair price and came in under the quote. We have already recommended them on the same day as the move and will continue to do so.They offers first-class moving services at outstanding value. Thanks!

The Team did a great job

Professionalism, Responsiveness, Value,We had a very complicated move and Smart Movers Canada performed everything we asked of them. The Team did a great job and went above and beyond! Thanks

More about Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers is one of the leading full service moving company in Canada. We are a professional moving company with highly qualified employees and specialized trucks and supplies. We fulfill every move with great care, complete safety and fast and maximum efficiency.
We offer the following full range of services: residential, commercial, provincial, national, packing service with packing materials, disassembling and assembling, climate controlled storage, sensitive moves such as piano moving and pool table moving, garbage removal and cargo deliveries.
We have earned a high referral rate from our customers and great reputation because the main priority of our moving company is our client's Satisfaction.