Smart Movers Canada

Dfly02 in Limehouse
Dfly02 in Limehouse
1 review Limehouse, ON

Moving

Amazing!! I have had plenty of movers in my life but these guys blow my mind!! Arnold and his partner were the most hard working, nicest and most thoughtful movers I didn't even know existed! Took special care of every item I had and didn't stop moving...I had to force them to take a break! Then next thing you know my friend was saying "ask them if they will put together your bed" ...and I'm not kidding Arnold said right then, "would you like us to put together your bed"? This way you don't have to sleep on the couch tonight...OMG!!! YES PLEASE!! Being a single woman with no help, you can't imagine how much all these small things helped me!! Made my year!! I will NEVER use another moving company again, and the prices were absolutely amazing!!

Brampton movers

I very happy with Smart Movers. They worked hard , wrapped my furniture and packed boxes. Very careful guys,polite and professional customer service. Thank you for best moving service. I will use you again for my next move

Sergey in San Francisco
Sergey in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Move with Professionals

Worked with thia guys few times. Awesome customer service. Always in time, good job. Special thanks to Jo and Arnold. Estimate was exactly as we agreed. Will use again with no doubts. Highly recommend.

Vick in Old Toronto
Vick in Old Toronto

Store move

I used Smart Movers to moved my store from Oshawa to Kitchener. Everything were done professionally and efficiently. Thank you so much. I will recommend Smart Movers to my colleague

Mi Lee in Old Toronto
Mi Lee in Old Toronto

Hamilton - Toronto

Customer service at Smart Movers Hamilton was at good level . Movers come on time, were polite and worked professionally. My move was stressed free and with no hidden fees and no surprises. Completely satisfied by level of moving service.

Simone in Old Toronto
Simone in Old Toronto

Moving

Movers from Smart Movers come on time .They did not waste time and worked very efficient. In the end of the day my furniture and belongs come to my new home at original condition. Thank you for very professional moving service.

Jennifer in Old Toronto
Jennifer in Old Toronto

White Gloves Service

Thanks again for your perfect service. Movers worked fast and hard. All my furniture were covered by blankets and wrapped by plastic film. They packed my kitchen and living room in boxes. At next day. After the move was done, movers come at my home and unpacked all my furniture and boxes, assembled my beds. Movers were extremely polite and professionally. It was a really white gloves moving service. Thank you Smart Movers

natta in San Francisco
natta in San Francisco
1 review Barrie, ON

Worst experience ever

On my moving day the Russian speaking guys arrived late. Damaged the walls on stairs and furnitures. Once arrived in Wasaga Beach storage they will not off load the truck unless I drove to a bank in Collingwood and got cash for them. When I returned I got charged an extra hour, so I had to return to Collingwood for more cash.

Viva in Toronto
Viva in Toronto

MONTREAL - OSHAWA - OSHAWA

Smart Movers moved my home from Montreal to storage in Oshawa . Move was done in one day. Fast and efficient with no extras or any hidden fees. And after couple weeks same company, just a local brunch in Oshawa., moved my belongings from storage to new home in Oshawa. Movers are amazing, Arnold are the best. Thanks Smart Movers for highly professional moving service.

More about Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers is one of the leading full service moving company in Canada. We are a professional moving company with highly qualified employees and specialized trucks and supplies. We fulfill every move with great care, complete safety and fast and maximum efficiency.
We offer the following full range of services: residential, commercial, provincial, national, packing service with packing materials, disassembling and assembling, climate controlled storage, sensitive moves such as piano moving and pool table moving, garbage removal and cargo deliveries.
We have earned a high referral rate from our customers and great reputation because the main priority of our moving company is our client's Satisfaction.