Smart Movers Canada

Reviews for Smart Movers Canada

Ingrid in Toronto
Ingrid in Toronto

My move with Smart Movers

Smart Movers helped us do the whole move very professionally and without delays or problems. They treated all our belongings with care there were no hidden fees or extra charges. Our team did an excellent job. Everything was done at our satisfaction and delivered safely to our new residence. Completely affordable service and we can always rely on them. After our last move with smart movers, we wouldn't use anyone else. We are glad for choosing this company and we will definitely recommend them to to anyone seeking a quality moving service.

Thank you, Ingrid, for helping to spread the word! It was pleasure to work with you. If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We wish you all the best!

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Perfect service

I would like to share my experience while moving with Smart Movers. We moved from Barrie to Toronto and had a lot of over sized and heavy gym equipment. On top of that we had a large pool table that was complicated to reassemble. The team that arrived did everything with ease. They had a clean truck, packed all fragile things using thick large blankets and followed my directions without any problems. All my belongings got into a new house without any scratches, moreover there were no delays and the whole process took less time than i expected.

Thank you, Julia, for taking the time to leave your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you. We hope to help you again in the future!

KARYN in Mississauga
KARYN in Mississauga
1 review Hamilton, ON

......okay

Arrived on time, seemed to take a long time to load their truck considering we had packed 95% of the items we were moving and even longer to unload however this was my 1st experience with movers so perhaps I was expecting too much. Did not ask if they should take off their shoes in my home just walked on my carpet, thought they would of have booties. Once we arrived at the new location and I told them shoes would be unacceptable on the new carpet & they did not have enough drop sheets to make it all the way upstairs though they removed their shoes here without complaint. Then on their way out proceeded to show my husband their online App that he could give them a review on, filled it out himself and gave himself 5 stars which I found unprofessional

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you for your feedback, and we are very thankful for your business. This feedback helps us to improve our service. Sometimes, the labour time (disassembling / packing / loading / unloading, reassembling, unpacking, moving the furniture around the house) takes longer than expected, but our crew tried to work carefully with the furniture and boxes, maneuvering them in two residences. Also the driving time needs to be taken into account. As to the online review, one of the mover just typed their names (due to difficult spelling) in the text of the review, not having in mind at all to put a review himself. We apoligize, they shouldn't do it. We always strive to provide the best possible service to our clients, and we will work hard to improve it every day!

Arturo in Toronto
Arturo in Toronto

move in Hamilton

I moved my house in Hamilton just couple blocks a way. Movers packed my kitchen and china cabinets with care and very fast. they worked very hard and moved my furniture and belonges so professionally. Many thanks to smart movers

Thank you, Arturo, for the positive review! We are very glad you had a potivite experience with our company. We look forward to moving you again in the future! All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Stephen in PATUANAK
Stephen in PATUANAK
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Aurora to Richmond Hill

Booked with them. A week before I read a very bad review on Facebook and let them know about it. The day of the move they had vehicle trouble and were about 2 hours late. Nevertheless, Jackie , Nick and Ahmed were very quick and attentive and got the job done in a timely fashion. Thanks

Thank you, Stephen, for sharing your experience! We appreciate your business and we're glad that you trusted us with the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for choosing Smart Movers Canada! We wish you all the best!

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

Just easy move

smart movers pics.png Smart Movers Canada
647-995-7177
12 Elm Grove Avenue #301
Toronto
M6K 2J2

I booked move with Smart Movers , in due day I have issue with keys and mast leave my house and I do not have any place to drop my belongs and furniture up to Monday. I was in a stress, but Smart movers help me. They organised storage and second part of move. So I very appreciate their help and understanding. Thanks to Mia, she was so helpful.

Thank you, Larry, for the great review! We are glad to have made your move day a smooth one. Thank you for choosing Smart Movers Canada, we hope to help you again in the future!

Move - Downsize

Good Afternoon.
I just wanted to write to say that the moving guys were very good. They worked extremely hard moving us. We really downsized and they did a really good job of getting everything in without any issues. Jima was extremely patient and helpful.
Office staff was extremely helpful and responded very quickly to my questions.

Thank you for the nice review! We are very glad you had a potivite experience with our company. We look forward to moving you again in the future! All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto
1 review Stickney, NB

My favorite moving company

Smart movers Canada is the most trustworthy and reliable moving company I have dealt with in my many years of moving experience. Office staff did a great job quoting me and responding to all my inquiry in a prompt manner. Team of 3 movers arrived on time and were very professional. Movers protected everything, they treated my items and my home with great care, and have awesome customer service as well. From my own experience I found them very committed, skilled, organized and affordable. Overall, I'm very pleased with Smart Movers. I will highly recommend Smart Movers to anyone who is looking for reliable moving company. I will continue to use them for all of my moving needs in the future

Thank you, Matthew, for your feedback, and we are very thankful for your business.

Private User reviews Smithville, ON

Moving houses

PHENOMENAL service. They arrived early, packed the truck amazingly, took great care of everything and did what asked without batting an eye. They worked non stop and very hard. I was so happy with them that I'd highly recommend to everybody. The price was also great compared to other companies especially for the service we received. 100% satisfied.

Thank you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to work with you. If you need any moving help in the future, let us know. All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Sofia in Toronto
Sofia in Toronto

THE BEST MOVING Experience so far, indeed smartly moved!

We have moved with Smart Movers Canada last week from Hamilton to Toronto. I just want to emphasize how very much satisfied we very with the services provided to us. First of all, the staff in the office was very nice and very helpful in explaining all the details we need to know. And the movers were indeed professional and very well trained. They knew what they were doing, and made sure they handled our belongings as carefully as possible. They were very nice people with great attitude. All of this made our moving experience smooth and left us out of stress. Overall, it was superb! We would and will definitely recommend Smart Movers Canada to friends and family! For sure hiring them again for our next move.

Thank you, Sofia, for the positive review! We appreciate your recommendation, and look forward to serve you in the future! All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

More about Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers is one of the leading full service moving company in Canada. We are a professional moving company with highly qualified employees and specialized trucks and supplies. We fulfill every move with great care, complete safety and fast and maximum efficiency.
We offer the following full range of services: residential, commercial, provincial, national, packing service with packing materials, disassembling and assembling, climate controlled storage, sensitive moves such as piano moving and pool table moving, garbage removal and cargo deliveries.
We have earned a high referral rate from our customers and great reputation because the main priority of our moving company is our client's Satisfaction.