Smart Movers Canada

Costel in Toronto
Costel in Toronto

good experience

M6K 2J2

Having Smart Movers Services in our move was impressive and were so grateful for our experience. The team of three arrived on time and got to work right away. They were professional, efficient and friendly. Packing was done up to our satisfaction. Everything was organized and went really smooth. Vicky from customer service was very nice and polite. The booking process was easy and fast. I couldn't have asked for a better and smoother service. I would definitely recommend Smart Movers to everyone who is considering a moving company.

Hello Costel! Thank you for the awesome feedback! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our company. We look forward to helping you with your next move. All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Tracey Rolson-Mask in Toronto
Tracey Rolson-Mask in Toronto

Reliable Movers

M6K 2J2

Our experience with smart movers was very good. Alex and his crew arrived on time and proved their efficiency and professionalism. Guys were respectful to our belongings. They securely packed and load all our furniture and boxes, they also unloaded and placed the items in our new residence where we wanted. It was a very successful relocation as none of our valuables suffered any damages. Their prices were reasonable and there were no surprises at all. I highly recommend smart movers because our family was impressed with their high quality service, reliability and positive attitude.

Hello Tracey! Thank you for your kind words about the service you received from us. We are so happy to know that you were satisfied. We look forward to helping you again with your next move! All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Dereck in Toronto
Dereck in Toronto

Movers in Aurora

I loved Smart Movers , because they did very nice service. I completely satisfied by their job. My furniture were moved with out any damages and issues. Thanks for best moving service

Hello Dereck. Thank you very much for review of your positive experience with Smart Movers! If you need anything at all in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready to help you. All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Jc in Toronto
Jc in Toronto

3 bedroom bungalow

The crew were on time and worked very hard and wrapped all my furniture .

They were careful not to damage anything and they were very professional

I would highly recommend them

Hi Jc, thank you for your wonderful words! It was a pleasure to work with you. Give us a call if we can help in the future. All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Professional Moving Company

The Smart Movers showed up early, did a great job moving our store and Maine office and were very pleasant to work with . Mia was always polite and returned all of our phone calls and e-mails ASAP.I will defiantly use Smart Movers again for my business and personal moves.

Thank you, Nick, for the kind review and helping to spread the word about Smart Movers Canada! We are happy to help with all kind of movings. Let us know if we can help in the future! All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Professional service

Today I considered using Smart Movers to move my office from Montreal to the Toronto and I'm not disappointed but instead extremely satisfied. MY furniture was taken care of in a proper and professional manner. I will be able to start working tomorrow and very happy about that. I highly recommend Smart Movers to everyone . They showed me how much they value the customer and our needs.

Hello Mark! Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our crew. We look forward to helping you with your next move. All the best from Smart Movers Canada!

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Professional Service

I'm happy with the service provided by Smart Movers. It definitely was a great choice, they are very professional, friendly and all around very nice people. I was impressed with the organization and carefulness they fulfilled during the relocation. All the furniture was padded and wrapped, and there was not a scratch or damage. I would never use a different moving company than Smart Movers. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a great move.

Hello Melanie! Thank you for the awesome feedback on your moving experience with us. We are so happy to know that you were satisfied. We look forward to helping you again with your next move! All the best from the Smart Movers Canada!

Ingrid in Toronto
Ingrid in Toronto

My move with Smart Movers

Smart Movers helped us do the whole move very professionally and without delays or problems. They treated all our belongings with care there were no hidden fees or extra charges. Our team did an excellent job. Everything was done at our satisfaction and delivered safely to our new residence. Completely affordable service and we can always rely on them. After our last move with smart movers, we wouldn't use anyone else. We are glad for choosing this company and we will definitely recommend them to to anyone seeking a quality moving service.

Thank you, Ingrid, for helping to spread the word! It was pleasure to work with you. If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We wish you all the best!

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Perfect service

M6K 2J2

I would like to share my experience while moving with Smart Movers. We moved from Barrie to Toronto and had a lot of over sized and heavy gym equipment. On top of that we had a large pool table that was complicated to reassemble. The team that arrived did everything with ease. They had a clean truck, packed all fragile things using thick large blankets and followed my directions without any problems. All my belongings got into a new house without any scratches, moreover there were no delays and the whole process took less time than i expected.

Thank you, Julia, for taking the time to leave your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you. We hope to help you again in the future!

More about Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers is one of the leading full service moving company in Canada. We are a professional moving company with highly qualified employees and specialized trucks and supplies. We fulfill every move with great care, complete safety and fast and maximum efficiency.
We offer the following full range of services: residential, commercial, provincial, national, packing service with packing materials, disassembling and assembling, climate controlled storage, sensitive moves such as piano moving and pool table moving, garbage removal and cargo deliveries.
We have earned a high referral rate from our customers and great reputation because the main priority of our moving company is our client's Satisfaction.