Smart Movers Canada

12 Elm Grove Avenue #301 Toronto ON M6K 2J2

Smart Movers Canada

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Smart Movers Canada

This service is very helpful

Good service provided by smart movers Packers It was my 1st experience in packers and movers.Totally satisfied with their service. I will call them again.At last I strongly recommend or suggest for them . I just said one thing that just use them one time . Really awesome! Thanks to Smart Movers. I would definitely highly recommend

Wonderful company & very helpful

I had a wonderful experience with smart movers canada. The movers arrived right on time, moved everything very quickly with no damages at all. Movers were nice and respectful. Im very happy about how smoothly my move went, definitely will use smart movers in future. I highly recomend Smart Movers Canada. Wonderful company. Best I have worked with. Thank you very much to Smart Movers Canada Team.

Wonderful Packing

Wonderful Packing And Moving Best Packing Teems Safe My House Goods Safting Thanks smart movers Packers.I am so excited because I have got a great service. I will contact them again! Really awesome! I wish longevity for them. They was really professional movers . Thanks for them !

Really friendly

Brilliant experience moving items from canning town to Stafford today. Really friendly amenable guys, great communication and kept to planned timings. Highly recommend.

William Richard
William Richard

Smart movers Canada were excellent.

Professional, fast, friendly and competent staff. They moved our family from one house to another in Hamilton. Everything was packed and wrapped up very nicely. From the begging of the move to the end, we were completely satisfied with Smart movers. There were no hidden fees, or extra cost. We were very pleased with the move and would use them again and recommend smart movers canada to others.

The Smart Movers Canada team were amazing.

The Smart Movers Canada team were amazing. Polite and professional. Very hard working and someone that you can trust. Managed to move our furniture with the time frame we expected. Would highly recommend them to our friends and would like to use their services again. Great guys and so hard working.I would recommend for them. Thanks to Smart Movers.

Thomas anderson
Thomas anderson

Accommodated short notice scheduling

Accommodated short notice scheduling. Friendly and hard working movers. Showed up on time, worked carefully and at a good pace. Fair price. No extra fees. No damage to possessions. Have worked with a lot of moving companies and would recommend This service.

Thank you Smart Movers for the wonderful service!

Thank you Smart Movers for the wonderful service! These guys are true professionals and very nice people. They packed everything efficiently, were extremely careful with my stuff and everything was delivered to my new home safely. I would definitely book them for my future moving. Thank you!

Punctual and helpful service.

Amazing, couldn’t ask for a more friendly, punctual and helpful service. A perfectionist at keeping our furniture clean and moved without any damage. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Outstanding service

Outstanding service from the entire team from estimating and quoting to execution.They went out of their way so many times to ensure the pick up and delivery were smooth. I felt like my stuff was in the safest possible hands. The team was friendly and professional, and the price was reasonable. Movers in a heartbeat and without ever shopping around again.

More about Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers is one of the leading full service moving company in Canada. We are a professional moving company with highly qualified employees and specialized trucks and supplies. We fulfill every move with great care, complete safety and fast and maximum efficiency.
We offer the following full range of services: residential, commercial, provincial, national, packing service with packing materials, disassembling and assembling, climate controlled storage, sensitive moves such as piano moving and pool table moving, garbage removal and cargo deliveries.
We have earned a high referral rate from our customers and great reputation because the main priority of our moving company is our client's Satisfaction.