Smart Movers Canada

12 Elm Grove Avenue #301 Toronto ON M6K 2J2

Smart Movers Canada

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Smart Movers Canada

Very good service and very professional

The team at Smart Movers Canada performed superbly. They were right on time, well-organized, helpful, polite and surprisingly fast and efficient in their packing of three trucks. We couldn't have asked for more.There was not a speck of damage. They offered us a fair price and came in under the quote. We have already recommended them on the same day as the move and will continue to do so.They offers first-class moving services at outstanding value. Thanks!

The Team did a great job

Professionalism, Responsiveness, Value,We had a very complicated move and Smart Movers Canada performed everything we asked of them. The Team did a great job and went above and beyond! Thanks

Movers were AMAZING

Movers were AMAZING. They treated our furniture like it were their own. They safely transported all of our items with care. I was amazed at how fast and efficient they were. The move took half the time I thought and they removed so much stress from our day. The cherry on top was that they have such lovely and respectful personalities. I genuinely enjoyed our chats throughout the move and appreciated when they thanked the building managers and custodians at each building. Highly recommend. Thank you.

David Morgan
David Morgan

Super fast

So glad we hired Smart Movers Canada movers for our move in June. They arrived on time, was very polite, careful with our stuff and super fast. Finished our move from Olympic Village to River District in 4 hours. Will definitely hire them again

Smart Movers Canada movers made it easy for us to move

Smart Movers Canada movers made it easy for us to move. They were so accommodating and flexible with my schedule. Not only were they on time and professional but they were under my expected quote. Highly recommend this guys!

This was the best moving company.

This was the best moving company I have ever used! The movers were awesome, quick, friendly and knew what they were doing. They hustled! I'm sure this never happens,We will definitely refer them to family and friends! Thanks Smart Movers Canada!

I recently had an experience with Smart Movers.

I recently had an experience with Smart Movers Canada and I feel like they have excelled in so many regards. Not only do they manage time very well, but also treat all the goods with care. No damages were caused on the way!

Everyone, start to finish was great to work with

Everyone, start to finish was great to work with! I started working with The staff through a phone call about our down-sizing move to Sob.They were most helpful providing me with a quote, (that was accurate when move was completed) and continued to work with me up through the day of our move.So professional! Our movers,were amazing!! They packed some fragile items and kept the move going swiftly and safely! I can’t compliment all of these movers enough! Thank for a great experience during such a hectic time! I will highly recommend this company!! Smart Movers Canada!

The communication was excellent

Great service start to finish. The communication was excellent and the guys were very careful with all our stuff. We highly recommend this company after our experience. They took a lot of the stress away from our move.

They was really professional movers

Wonderful Packing And Moving Best Packing Teems Safe My House Goods Safting Thanks smart movers Canada Packers.I am so excited because I have got a great service. I will contact them again! Really awesome! I wish longevity for them. They was really professional movers . Thanks for them !

More about Smart Movers Canada

Smart Movers is one of the leading full service moving company in Canada. We are a professional moving company with highly qualified employees and specialized trucks and supplies. We fulfill every move with great care, complete safety and fast and maximum efficiency.
We offer the following full range of services: residential, commercial, provincial, national, packing service with packing materials, disassembling and assembling, climate controlled storage, sensitive moves such as piano moving and pool table moving, garbage removal and cargo deliveries.
We have earned a high referral rate from our customers and great reputation because the main priority of our moving company is our client's Satisfaction.