AC Tile & Stone

Tile & Stone Contractors
26 - 460 West 16th Ave Vancouver BC V5Y 1Z3

Reviews for AC Tile & Stone

Kitchen and Bathroom Tile

Cohen Renovation started off strong and we were so impressed with the work at the beginning. The finished product was not okay. There are cracks in my grout, missing baseboard and I have an unfinished shower! Ami harassed us for payment even though the job was not complete. We had faith in him completing the project to satisfaction but were HUGELY disappointed when he totally blew us off after he was paid. Now he doesn't even return our texts. I wish we had held money back as he definitely did not complete this job to anywhere close to our satisfaction.

Sheila Kerin  from PATUANAK
Sheila Kerin from PATUANAK
1 review , SK

Bathroom, Washer, Dryer etc.

I was not pleased with the work done by Cohen Installation. The job was supposed to be done in certain lengths of time, but it wasn't. I can't blame them fully because it wasn't entirely their fault for the timing problems. They did tiling, put in a washer and dryer, put in a shower and took out the old one (was not professionally done), and they also put in all new cabinets in the bathroom. They were supposed to give me a sink that sunk into the counter top in the bathroom and they put in another one/ the wrong one. I did not think they were good, but it also wasn't a very good time for me either to have work done so I should have waited.

Roman Roitman  from Vancouver
Roman Roitman from Vancouver

Everything!

Cohen Installation basically did everything for me except electrical work. They did the floor tiles, wall tiles, and they even built a new wall. They also did painting and plumbing for me. I was recommended this company through a friend and I found that the job done was very good.

Richard James  from Vancouver
Richard James from Vancouver

Flooring and Bathrooms

Cohen Installation did about 600 square ft. of flooring and put in two bathrooms. I thought the job was great and that it all looks really good. They came on time and did the job that was asked/had to be done!

Florence Patton from Port Moody
Florence Patton from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Tile Setting: Backsplash and Floor

Cohen Installations offered the most competitive bid for our project and provided excellent service. They were late in starting and the project did take longer than expected, however, when finished, it met all our expectations. They offered good suggestions and followed up on all their promises. For any future tiling projects, I plan on contacting Ami and company.

Thank you very much Florence much appreciated it was pleasure working for you please don't hesitate to contact me for any question or concerns in the future .(:

D. Harrison from Vancouver
D. Harrison from Vancouver

parking pad

I initially found these guys because I noticed their truck parked on the street nearby. They did a very good job putting in a parking pad for me. In fact, I thought pretty much everything about them was good and the price was ok too. Would recommend to friends.

Sofia from Vancouver
Sofia from Vancouver

bathroom reno

Someone recommended Cohen to us a couple of years ago and he did our upstairs bathroom. He did a very good job. At the time he did most of the work himself, though I think he had a worker or two. He was very hard working and on time. Also he stuck with the estimate that he gave us from the beginning. In the end, we asked that he come back to fix something and he was very open to our critiques. So overall we were very satisfied and didn’t have any problems.

Brian from Vancouver
Brian from Vancouver

kitchen tile

I believe we found Cohen Installations through a tile store. They did our kitchen tile (whole removal and installation). We were totally pleased with them and had no problems. All the staff were particularly good, but TJ was a star — he was really great. We would definitely recommend them.

Chris from Vancouver
Chris from Vancouver

hearth tile work

We actually came across them online and saw a lot of terrific feedback. So, we called them up and found their prices reasonable. The project they did for us was the tiling of our hearth. They did an excellent job and it looks fabulous. The guys were friendly too. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

anonymous from Vancouver
anonymous from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

various renovation and electrical work

We heard some good things about Cohen Installation from some people in the community. We needed someone reliable but not too expensive to come do a variety of work on some buildings. This guy was very good. He’s very professional, creative and patient — even when we kept changing our minds about what to do. We were satisfied with how he dealt with electrical issues and the building the new walls. We highly recommend him.

More about AC Tile & Stone

At Cohen Installations, we pride ourselves in our quality workmanship and our customer service. We want our clients to be excited by their new space for years to come! From kitchen back splashes and bathroom tub surrounds all the way to full home renovation, Cohen Installations will be happy to ...