Tilestars

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
13 reviews Bolton, ON

Forth project with Dmitri

Hired Dmitri forth!!! time; this time-to tile second bathroom upstairs . Job completed on time, tiles look great! Job site left clean, no debris. Highly recommend for any tile projects. Thank you Dmitri!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Kitchen backsplash

After sourcing my tiles and making my choice, I searched online for an installer. I chose Tilestars because of the reviews. I made contact with Dmitri and arranged an in house view. Dmitri was in constant contact with me. He arrived on time. The dates for installation were arranged over two days. I'm very please with Dmitri's professionalism, attention to detail and I'd say he's a perfectionist. He covered all surfaces to protect them and cleaned up when he was done. He even contacted me a week after to make sure I was happy with the job, which I am. I would recommend Dmitri without a doubt.

Bathroom Tiles

Dimitry was very professional and paid great attention to details. He took the time to carefully line up the patterns. Now my bathroom flooring and wall looks amazing. highly recommended!

Ddubb
Ddubb

Kitchen backsplash

Dmitri @ Tilestars did an absolutely phenomenal job and was so great to work with. He is top notch at what he does and is extremely professional. He is definitely very busy so it was a bit difficult to get ahold of him initially and there was a wait for his services, but it was totally worth it. We have had many tradespeople in our home for our current renovation, and Dmitri is absolutely amazing. His precision and attention to detail is so appreciated - he works until the tiling is perfect. Our tiles were (inadvertently) uneven in depth and he immediately noticed, brought it to our attention, and then painstakingly played around with each tile as he installed to get them as flush as possible. He is extremely knowledgable about his craft and gave us lots of good information. He really puts customer satisfaction first and offered many times to answer any questions we had, said he would follow up with us, and asked us to contact him if we had any issues or questions in the future. He was incredibly clean, and covered our floors and counters. He cleaned up and vacuumed after as well. He wore a mask the entire time which was much appreciated (he’s actually the first tradesperson we’ve had that has done that). We are thrilled with our new backsplash and so glad we chose Tilestars!

Kelsey
Kelsey

Kitchen backsplash

We had a kitchen backsplash installed and couldn't be happier! Tilestars was very thorough in explaining the job and making recommendations. It was a tricky job since it's a very old house with uneven walls and with us selecting longer tiles. Dmitry did a beautiful job, and also kept our new kitchen protected and clean through the work. A bit pricier compared to some other quotes we got but well worth it!

PropertyInvestor in Oakville
PropertyInvestor in Oakville

Kitchen Backsplash - We are Very Happy

Dmitri is a consummate professional. He takes his profession very seriously and is committed to doing top-tier work. We are very pleased with the work that he did for us and would not hesitate to use his services again.

Natalie from Toronto
Natalie from Toronto

Bathroom and shower tiles

Dmitry was very good in quickly responding to inquiry, creating a quote and delivering the final product exactly within the estimated time and budget. He did a very good job in matching the grain of tiles. We are very happy with our stylish contemporary bathroom.

Chantelle
Chantelle

Bathroom Renovation

Dmitri is a true professional in every sense of the word. He has the knowledge and expertise to advise on the perfect tile for your project and to follow through on the installation. The craftsmanship that he displays is one which is of a rare breed. His work is meticulous, thorough, and artistic. He puts a lot of thought into each project, and shows a strong work ethic and a genuine desire to please. He treats every project like he was doing it for his own house. I am so thrilled with his work and will use him in all my future projects!

Andrew
Andrew

Kitchen Floor

As part of a major kitchen reno I needed a tiler. Based on the rave reviews, I chose Tilestars. I am very glad I did. Right from his initial visit to view the project, he proved to be a great resource. He suggested a larger tile size that I had not considered, and I am so glad he did. Now that the tiles are laid, I love the large format. Dmitri took his time during the first visit to gain a full understanding of the project and what I expected. I explained to him that I would be installing radiant hydronic heating using the Schluter Bekotec system. This system requires that drypack be installed over the Bekotec and Pex tubing before the tiling can be laid. He told me that he had a very good drypack installer and that his work would be included in the price quote. Dmitri provided a detailed quote which was competitive.
My project kept being delayed and Dimitri was very accommodating in rescheduling his work. On the agreed date, Dmitri attended to explain to the drypack installer the Bekotec specification for the thickness, and that I wanted the floor to be levelled (135 year old Victorian town house). Later in the day he attended to make sure it had been done to his satisfaction. After the drypack had cured, Dmitri attended on a Saturday to install the Ditra membrane so that the tiling could proceed the following week. He attended as scheduled on the appointed date, and installed the tiles over 2 days. His suggestions as to the grout colour were spot on as well. After the grouting he washed the tiles a number of times to ensure they looked the same as when they came out of the box. He also fully cleaned up the site.
Dmitri's work is superb. I couldn't be happier. He is a true professional and very pleasant to deal with. I will have him back to install the backsplash. I highly recommend him.

Tim
Tim

Kitchen Tiles

We have now used Dimitry for two jobs at two different houses, one a basement bathroom and laundry room and one a kitchen backsplash. Very pleased with service and quality and recommendations on design/tile. Will use him again in future.

More about Tilestars

With over 10 years experience, Tilestars has successfully completed hundreds of projects throughout Toronto area .Our skilled staff work on both new and remodeling jobs and display the finest quality workmanship. Our projects include commercial and residential jobs involving ceramic tile, slate, marble,glass tile, for kitchens, baths, foyers, sunrooms, and patios. We are GTA's award winning tile installers and tile finishers. We look forward to working on your next tile project. Your project is our showroom!
Feel free to get your free estimate

416-8253359