Green Zebra Lawncare Ltd.

Lawn Maintenance
Vancouver BC V5M2Y7
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Vancouver  >  Green Zebra Lawncare Ltd.

Reviews for Green Zebra Lawncare Ltd.

Z from Vancouver
Z from Vancouver

lawn cutting

Phillip is polite and fast however he only does an ok job. The weeds along the raised beds are almost never done. And the long grass in the back is always missed. We used him all summer 2013 but probably won't be this summer.

danish from Vancouver
danish from Vancouver

lawn maintenance

I got to know them through leaflet they dropped outside my house. I wanted to try them so I called them. It turned out really well I recommend them very affordable and also the guy was friendly.

Alvaro from Vancouver
Alvaro from Vancouver

Lawncare

I am so happy with my garden, thanks for all the tips; now, my garden looks way better with such a small money that we invested thanks to you guys.

I'll recommend you with my friends.

Cheers

Jessy

John Finkels from Vancouver
John Finkels from Vancouver

Aeration

I actually ordered the aeration for the first time and I was very satisfied! They showed up as agreed, did an awesome job, cleaned all the sidewalks and patio and explained everything I needed to know. thanks!

More about Green Zebra Lawncare Ltd.

GREEN ZEBRA LAWNCARE LTD. is a Vancouver lawn care company, offering top quality lawn care services.