Calgary Sinks Direct

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
AB
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Calgary Sinks Direct

Princess Z in Chestermere

Absolutely loved shopping here.
John deserves an A+++++ & if I could give 20 Stars I would.
He is super friendly &willing to work with your budget but the best part is the AMAZING one on one service.
This will be my only stop ever to buy sinks.

MCox in Calgary

John is a great guy and the epitome of customer service. He had exactly the sink and faucet that we wanted to modernize our kitchen. The order came when we required it and at the quoted price. John kept in touch so we knew when to pick up the product. I would highly recommend John and his company.

Lan from Calgary

I found the company online and decided to go because of the positive review received on Homestar. The reviews were right! John was very knowledgeable and personable, me and my husband instantly liked him. He was a pleasure to deal with. We walked out with 3 bathroom sink, a beutiful kitchen sink and a bar sink and faucet and he gave a gift to my daughter. Calgary sink direct will be our first choice for our sink needs.

Dave Fowler from Calgary

Great product, great service and really helpful advice from John on how to outfit my bathrooms with sinks & taps. Wasted too much time in the big stores trying to find quality product at a reasonable price, would recommend John for any project big or small.

Duncan Scrimger in Calgary

Convenient and affordable with outstanding customer service from John. I picked out a sink and a tap which were better than any of the ones that I saw at the big box stores. I recommend Calgary Sinks Direct for any kitchen or bathroom renovation.