First Stop

Vincenzo Porco from Niagara Falls
Vincenzo Porco from Niagara Falls
9 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Home Inspection

Excellent home inspection. Charles had taken me through my new home to inform me of problem areas and how to fix them. I received a home reference guide as part of my cost which lists all sections of a home and different repair ideas for problem area. I also received a 9 page report that was easy for my Insurance agent to look over to get a quote from.

Charles has originally been an Engineer then retired to be a home inspector. So his 25 years experience was extremely helpful for me and took the time to explain everything in detail on what was being reviewed and what to look for.

I will definitely pass his name along to any new home owners looking for an inspector.