Dunlop roofing

10216 Yonge St Unit 200 Richmond Hill ON L4C 3B6
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Richmond Hill  >  Dunlop roofing

Reviews for Dunlop roofing

Ben in Toronto

Dominic was excellent. He gave me the most competitive bid, completed it in a day, and was delightful to deal with. He even added an extra roof vent at no charge to us. On time, on budget, quality work? Amazing!

shaunamac in Toronto

We needed a roof vent added for our second floor bathroom. Domenic came out to give a quote (and did the job himself on the same day) over the holidays to make sure that it was there before our insulation was blown in. Very fair pricing, quick service and a wonderful demeanour. I will definitely consult with him first when I have any roof work that needs to be done.

Lauren from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I had some insulation blown into my attic. The insulation guys pointed out that my toilet stack was venting into the attic instead of outside and recommended Dunlop Roofing. I contacted Dunlop, they responded immediately, gave me a quote and fixed the problem within a week. They saved me money by extending the stack and cutting the hole in the roof instead of having to have a plumber do the stack extension. I am very greatful and they did a great job and put the stack at the back of the house so it is not viewed from street level. Thanks Domenic!

Anthony G  from Toronto

Our roofing project was lead by Domenic from Dunlop Roofing. Domenic was friendly, professional and answered all of our questions patiently. The crew that did the work was experienced, exercised diligence, common sense and professional workmanship. The overall care and attention to detail taken during the installation and the subsequent clean-up were second to none. We are extremely happy with our roof and would highly recommend both Dunlop Roofing and Domenic in a heart beat!

JeanneSmith
2 reviews , SK

We are really happy with our roof. Dominic and his crew were very professional and a pleasure to have around the house. The installation and cleanup were wonderful. We highly recommend them

Lisa Polster from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

During the recent storm "Sandy", we discovered a roof leak over our dining room table. Our roof was only 10 years old so we were quite surprised. The first company that we contacted (on a recommendation) did not respond to our calls. This company did. They came out a day later at our conveneince. They gave us a temporary repair and presented us the options for a permanent repair. Their temporary fix was done to allow us to do the complete repair in the spring.