My Wood

Richmond Hill ON

Reviews for My Wood

carrie from Thornhill
11 reviews Thornhill, ON

I really wanted to do something creative for my daughters room. I came across this company My Wood. Aaron, was very friendly and helpful in designing a great piece for my little one. She loves it!! I would recommend this company for great wood work.

I hope your daughter enjoyed her name written in wood. Thank you for your business.

Daniela from Toronto

Called and arranged to have a name carved. We decided on colour and style, the process was painless. It was ready on time. I would use them again if I needed another.

Thank you for your order. It was equally great doing business with you. Don't forget to tell your friends, "If you want your name in wood, Come to MyWood!"

More about My Wood