HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Crawford Electrical Contracting Inc

Reviews for Crawford Electrical Contracting Inc

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto

Upgrade residential wiring

Called Crawford for service Monday and agreed on 10 AM appt next day. Electrician arrived at exactly 10 AM and fixed the problem in an hour. Electrician was cordial, polite, and efficient. I would definitely use Crawford again.

Amy  from Mississauga
Amy from Mississauga

Upgrade panel

Very pleased with the service I received from Crawford Electrical. Trevor is very knowledgeable, offered options... Price was in line with the 2 other quotes I got and I think Crawford uses premium materials in comparison (much better pot lights, better work). Nice guys, clean, punctual and professional.

Andrina from Toronto
Andrina from Toronto

Knob & Tube replacement, Hot Tub Instalation

Trevor and his team have done excellent work for us on several occasions now. We initially had him replace all the old knob and tube wiring in our house, but have had him back a couple times now for lighting replacements and to install the electrical for a hot tub. Always very clean and professional work, very friendly and courteous. I've already recommended Crawford Electrical to a close friend who also had fantastic work done.

Ian in Toronto West
Ian in Toronto West
7 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Replacement of knob and tube wiring

Trevor and his team gave us a prompt, accurate quote and delivered exactly what they promised. His team were friendly, efficient and tidy. We have since called him back for some smaller jobs and he's always managed to fit us in - even when we asked him to setup all the electric for our hot tub on what turned out to be one of the coldest days of the year. I have no hesitation in recommending Crawford Electrical Contracting.