Smm Electric

Ion
Ion
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Dishwasher electrical hookup

I needed to wire a new dishwasher to the electrical panel. Bishoy from Smm Electric gave me the best quote out of three contacts. He was very polite and knowledgeable. He completed the work as promised on time and within budget. I will definitely contact him for future projects.

Thanks a lot Ion

tarek.amin
tarek.amin
1 review Whitby, ON

Lights in living room

I am extremely satisfied with the level of service and work Bishoy done at my house, he was here on time, fulfilled all what we agreed on, also provide me with great advise in regards of placing light system in my living room, very professional, and I would recommend him to others for sure. Thanks Bishoy.

Thanks a lot

CB from Toronto
CB from Toronto

Basement Apt

I originally contacted several Electricians back in November due to a power outage is certain parts of my basement, living room & garage.

SMM electric was the only one who could come out on the day in question. In fact Bishoy came within 2 hours and was able to diagnose the issue.

As I was going to renovate this unit and needed to do some electrical work done I felt extremely comfortable with this company by giving them my electrical work once my contractor was 90% finished.

SMM electric arrived on time @ 4 pm as agreed and didn't leave until the job was fully completed. Bishoy came with another associate as the job was extremely time consuming.

The following is the work that was successfully completed:
-Adding replacement breakers & New breakers
-Trouble shooting for wire - this was a major concern as some extremely shoddy work was done by a prior owner & his contractor in the past.
-light installations, new & replacement switches, new & replacement outlets, adding a new designated outlet for a microwave & adding multiple floor outlets on one circuit.

I'm so pleased with the workmanship, time it took to complete and price. Being on a fixed income its exceedingly hard.

I'll be calling SMM Electric back in a month or two to do some trouble shooting plus electrical work on the other side of the basement.

Cathy B.

Thanks you so much Cathy for your review and nice words
It was my pleasure to work with such a very nice person

Albert
Albert

Installation of Electric Vehicle charging station

Bishoy ran a electrical wire from my main box in the basement, into the garage, and installed a high-voltage outlet there. Then, he mounted the charging station on the wall. Everything works great. The job was tough and required drilling through wood beams in the ceiling and the concrete wall in the garage. It took a bit longer than expected, but like I said, the job was tough, and Bishoy made sure to do it right. I appreciate that he stayed late to finish it on the same day so that he wouldn't have to come back again. Thanks!

Thanks a lot Albert

Roni
Roni
1 review Oshawa, ON

Electric work

Bishoy is very pleasant, knowledgeable and professional and punctual. Highly recommend him.
I got my exterior Led signage and other electric work.

Thanks a lot Doctor
It was my pleasure to work with you

nancycbox
nancycbox

Light switches

Plugs not working he look around and fix problems. He was on time and very courtesy. Very prrofessional

Thanks a lot

Durham P.
Durham P.

Condo re-wiring

Great service, detail oriented. Have used them on several residential and commercial projects.

Would highly recommend.

Thanks a lot Mark

S. R.
S. R.

Pot lights

Did a great job installing the pot lights. Friendly, clean, professional, helpful, very efficient!
Would definitely recommend to do more work!

Thanks

Install dining room chandelier

We hired SMM Electric to install a dining light. From the first e-mail Bishoy was easy to work with, professional, flexible with the scheduling, he arrived on time, completed the work quickly, and left the work area spotless. We would hire SMM Electric again and recommend them to anyone who asks.

Thanks a lot , you are great customer, I'd like to work with you again

Thanks

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Pot lights and car charger

I got smm electric to install 16 pot light and car charger
They are v good people and reasonable prices
I recommend them to all people
Really good people
Thanks guys

Thank you for your business and the review.

SMM Electric

More about Smm Electric

Welcome to SMM Electric. We offeer Lighting Repairs, Pot Light installation inside and outside LED light special price, save your monthly electricity bill! Electrical installation for your house or business, appliances, lights, fixtures, chandlers. . . EV charger - Take advantage of Government rebates and install the EV charger in ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Ajax?