Kawartha Hotwater Plus

3-649 The Parkway Peterborough ON K9J 7K2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Peterborough  >  Kawartha Hotwater Plus

Reviews for Kawartha Hotwater Plus

christine r.
christine r.

Hot water repair

Both employees and management were very courteous professional and extremely helpful. The work completed was exceptional. They went above and beyond standards to ensure we were satisfied.

Christine thanks for taking time today to write the review I will make sure everyone gets notified stay nice and cool today

accounting
accounting

Hot water tank replaced

Great timely service and really pleasant to work with. Highly recommend them. We also had them service an issue earlier and they responded during a holiday no hesitation.

Thank you for taking time to post your review we always love to hear that our service is great we take pride in our workmanship and Kathy works hard on those phones as well

Chuck
Chuck

Hot water tank repair

It wasn’t working. They came in and fixed it. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Even showed me how to do it in case it happens again

Thanks for your time Chuck on submitting the review. Glad everything is working great still

SNSmith in Peterborough
SNSmith in Peterborough

Furnace Emergency over Xmas

Furnace died over Xmas. Dan was able to make time during Xmas, on the weekend, to ensure that our furnace was up and running. Instead of playing the 'Let's order parts & use the process of elimination to find the issue", he worked through it logically and resolved it without any expense other than my service call. This is the contractor to use!

Thank you for the kind review glad to hear everything up and running it sure has been busy past few days with temperatures dropping to high -25 Friday

1 review Port Perry, ON

hot water tank not working

We have a hot water tank that we rent and needed servicing and the man from Kawartha Hot water plus came, contractor Dan, was fantastic and discovered the problem immediately and still did a bit of extra service! Very helpful, friendly and accommodating! Will definately request for future work!

Thanks for taking the time to make this review glad to hear everything working

Ian in North York
Ian in North York
1 review , ON

Furnace repair

Our furnace did not turn on on the first day of snow. Having used Kawartha Hotwater Plus before I had no hesitation to contact them again in our new house. Professional and reliable in both the inspection and the repair look no further for great company. For some reason my post is tagged as North York it is actually Lakefield

Ian thank you for the kind words i am just glad we where able to source a part and get you up and running before the cold set in. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy 2017

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Hot Water Tank Repair

We'd just like to say how pleased we are with dealing with Chris with our hot water tank repair. I give this man a 10 out of 10 review for his workmanship, knowledge, and patience with explaining some things that concerned us regarding the hot water tank. Definitely on our list for recommendations.

Thank you for the review I have contacted Chris and made him aware of this review. He was extremely happy to hear this on a Friday afternoon and I will make sure to take care of him internally. Chris has been with the company since we opened in 2006

Brittanyf in Lindsay
Brittanyf in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

Kawartha hotwater plus saved the day! Hot water tank service

I contacted Kawartha Hotwater plus last minute on Easter Monday as another company was unable to let me know if they could come or when and we had no hot water. Kawartha hot water plus were here within an hour to complete the work. The tech Robert was professional and friendly and the owner Dan was great to deal with and promptly sent a tech out. I would recommend this company to everyone!

Eric in Ottawa
Eric in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

refitting

A very professional and enjoyable experience all around. They came out in a very timely manner and were very quick with my refit. I would call them again in a second, but they did such a good job, I don't think I'll need them again anytime soon. But when I do, its my first call

Thanks Eric glad to hear we got everything back up and running and yes i agree we shouldn't need to see each other again for a long time on that project. Please remember that maintenance goes a long way and can double the life span of the equipment. If you have any questions contact me Dan Tripp and i will be glad to assist.

More about Kawartha Hotwater Plus

Kawartha Hotwater Plus is locally owned and operated in Peterborough, Ontario at 649 The Parkway just north of Costco. We have been servicing water heaters for 13+ years and will continue to provide fast and friendly service for years to come.

We are this areas only specialist when it comes to all your hot water needs, weather its for your cottage, home or business we carry the largest product line available.

With our factory trained technicians we guarantee to have you up and running. We are family owned and operated and we care about our customer.

Oil / Natural Gas / Propane / Electric