Kawartha Hotwater Plus

3-649 The Parkway Peterborough ON K9J 7K2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Peterborough  >  Kawartha Hotwater Plus
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kawartha Hotwater Plus

1 review Port Perry, ON

We have a hot water tank that we rent and needed servicing and the man from Kawartha Hot water plus came, contractor Dan, was fantastic and discovered the problem immediately and still did a bit of extra service! Very helpful, friendly and accommodating! Will definately request for future work!

Ian in North York
1 review , ON

Our furnace did not turn on on the first day of snow. Having used Kawartha Hotwater Plus before I had no hesitation to contact them again in our new house. Professional and reliable in both the inspection and the repair look no further for great company. For some reason my post is tagged as North York it is actually Lakefield

Job Price

Ian thank you for the kind words i am just glad we where able to source a part and get you up and running before the cold set in. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy 2017

Robert in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

We'd just like to say how pleased we are with dealing with Chris with our hot water tank repair. I give this man a 10 out of 10 review for his workmanship, knowledge, and patience with explaining some things that concerned us regarding the hot water tank. Definitely on our list for recommendations.

Job Price

Thank you for the review I have contacted Chris and made him aware of this review. He was extremely happy to hear this on a Friday afternoon and I will make sure to take care of him internally. Chris has been with the company since we opened in 2006

Brittanyf in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

I contacted Kawartha Hotwater plus last minute on Easter Monday as another company was unable to let me know if they could come or when and we had no hot water. Kawartha hot water plus were here within an hour to complete the work. The tech Robert was professional and friendly and the owner Dan was great to deal with and promptly sent a tech out. I would recommend this company to everyone!

Eric in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

A very professional and enjoyable experience all around. They came out in a very timely manner and were very quick with my refit. I would call them again in a second, but they did such a good job, I don't think I'll need them again anytime soon. But when I do, its my first call

Job Price

Thanks Eric glad to hear we got everything back up and running and yes i agree we shouldn't need to see each other again for a long time on that project. Please remember that maintenance goes a long way and can double the life span of the equipment. If you have any questions contact me Dan Tripp and i will be glad to assist.

Robertk
1 review North Bay, ON

Started with sales where the sales men were smart nice kind and knew their equipment. Pic was excellent I bought. Further more that professionalism followed threw throughout the installation and service. I still use this company do my annual maintenance plan on my gas fired appliances....

Job Price

Thanks for the review glad to see the little extras we do go a long way. Look forward to seeing you in the future

Private
1 review Peterborough, ON

No questions about it call these guys they where fast and explained everything took care of old tank at no cost.

RandyLynn in Peterborough
1 review , ON

Hot water Tank broke down, Dan and the boys came in, made recommendations, I did the plumbing, he did the tank. All good. Later it was time for a furnace cleaning. During the cleaning there was an issue with their vacuum. It popped it's lid and made a mess. The young tech was was mortified, he called Dan and they swung into gear. We all got into the clean up, and Dan went out of his way to make my wife a happy camper ( we all know how important that is!) It's not the emergency....it's what you do about it. To say it again.. we are VERY happy with Dan and the boys.

Job Price

Thanks Randy yes the younge technican was definitely in a panic things happen we explained this to him. Glad we got everything sorted out and deffintatly agree happy wife happy life. See you next year have safe 2016

Marko Bulatovic  in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

My hot water tank broke down. Dan and his crew Chris and Domenic were able to schedule an emergency installation to get our hot water situation resolved. Thank you guys.

Job Price

Marko thanks for the kind words I will make sure the installation crew gets told about the review. Glad we got you up and running remember we also have furnace department

More about Kawartha Hotwater Plus

Kawartha Hotwater Plus is locally owned and operated in Peterborough, Ontario at 649 The Parkway just north of Costco. We have been servicing water heaters for 8+ years and will continue to provide fast and friendly service for years to come. We are this areas only specialist when ...