Brazza Glass

Reviews for Brazza Glass

Sam
Sam

Frameless Mirror

Farid installed a frameless mirror for me within 2 days of me contacting him. He is very professional and the work was flawless. The quality of the mirror was great as well as the installation, which he paid a very close attention to. Lastly, his price was very fair as well. I would strongly recommend him and his crew!

N. Demerse from East York
N. Demerse from East York
6 reviews East York, ON

Glass for Desktop

We are repeat customers and Farid is always helpful, professional and a joy to work with! He did some glass to protect a desktop from wear and tear and the result is perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend Brazza Glass for all your glass and mirror needs.

Nav from Toronto
Nav from Toronto

home gym mirror

Farid responded fast with a quote, came to measure and installed within a few days. On time delivery and excellent work. Fair quote too. With this quality of work and customer service, I highly recommend them!

Mazin from Hamilton
Mazin from Hamilton

Glass

I have been using Brazza glass services for the past 3 years on all my projects. They have amazing customer service and always get the job finished on a timely manner. Farid's installation quality is superior and he is always available to fix any problems right away. If you want efficiency and quality that is the company for you.

Fazil M.
Fazil M.

Shower Enclosure

Had my bathroom renovated recently. I was referred to Brazza Glass by a satisfied friend so i decided to give it a try. Farid came by really quick for an estimate. He was very knowledgeable, very polite and seemed to know a lot about glass and his job. I put a rush order on my showers since it had to be done on time (2 bathroom renovations overlapped thanks to my plumber). Thanks to Farid I had my showers ready in a week and couldn't be happier with the job done. Glass looks amazing, Farid took his time perfecting it and levelling the glass.

Will recommend to my friends and neighbours!

jessica  from Toronto
jessica from Toronto

Shower glass

We just finished a long renovation where a lot went wrong, but Farid was a bright spot in an otherwise very stressful process. He was super knowledgeable and friendly, as well as patient and accommodating (I changed my mind about the style I wanted at the last minute, and he just rolled with it.) Everything was done quickly, and the result looks awesome. Soon after it was completed, I caught my husband standing in the bathroom, just staring lovingly at the new shower. I'd definitely recommend Farid and Brazza Glass.

Joseph
Joseph

Bathroom mirror and glass

These guys were great. We were renovating our bathroom and they worked really well with our two large mirror and glass panels for our bathroom. Turn around time was only and week and Installation was quick even though it was a difficult job.

erann from Toronto
erann from Toronto

glass wall partition

Most amazing contractor ever, and I have done many renos! Farid and his crew are top notch, reliable, friendly and very meticulous. Farid always do what he says, on-time and often goes out of his way to make the experience perfect! I strongly recommend them.

stephen wilson from Toronto
stephen wilson from Toronto

Shower Glass Door

Great outfit - clean, on time, professional installation and good price for the level of quality. Farrid also proposed alternate design which was better suited to the layout of the room, LOVE IT.

Rui from Toronto
Rui from Toronto

Glass shower

Highly recommend Farid and his team for your home glass project. The whole process for me was very smooth and pleasant. I emailed him for a quote for my shower glass providing my measurement. He replied the next day with detailed configuration options and the exact price for material and installation. The next day he came to measure and explained all details to me. We were confused by the glass type and he was very patient on helping us to understand. Finally we decided to go with Starphire and we are very happy with it. The glass is very clear that matches the entire room.

The installation was one week after. I wasn't there only my wife but she told me these guys spent 3 hours for it. Not because they were slow but rather they were careful and detail oriented. I know my roof and corner is not perfect.

Now we are using it everyday without any issue. Whoever sees my master washroom loves it and ask who did the show glass. I plan to renovate the basement's shower as well and I am sure that Farid will be the one to do it.

More about Brazza Glass

Brazza Glass -Frameless showers -Glass railings -Decorative glass -Custom cut mirrors -Office partitions -Storefronts/ entrances -patio/ deck/ porch glass railings We use Canadian tempered glass only and quality hardware. Call or e-mail us today for a free estimate. 647. 400. 0079 brazzaglass@gmail. com
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Richmond Hill?