Brazza Glass

Toronto (GTA) Toronto ON M3J0G7

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Brazza Glass

Frameless Glass Shower Panel

Farid of Brazza Glass did a great job of installing the glass panel in my shower. He also took the time to adjust an existing glass shower door that had gone out of alignment. Great work at a fair cost and would recommend his services to anyone and definitely use them again.

Serge thank you for review , I apretiate this .
And I'm always ready to help my clients with their existing glass showers , that wasn't done by me . It makes me proud of myself when can I help as well as I really injoy this feeling ...

Andre Bach in Toronto
Andre Bach in Toronto

Shower Doors

Quality materials, precise pricing and punctual turnaround times are all good things to report about gentlemen at Brazza. Feel absolutely free to give them a call anytime and I'm 100% confident you will be as happy as I am after dealing with these highly professional modern glass specialists.

adenes in Toronto
adenes in Toronto

Bathroom Shower Glass, Customs Mirrors

Farid from Brazza Glass installed a frame-less glass shower enclosure with a door in a main bathroom, a glass shower wall in a second bathroom and two custom mirrors in our home recently. Great customer service from the start. Farid was quick to respond to our initial inquiry and quoted the job fairly and accurately. We are very pleased with the product (Farid's great attention to detail was much appreciated!) and would highly recommend Brazza Glass to anyone looking for glass and mirror installs.

ca3j in Toronto
ca3j in Toronto

Glass panels for walk in shower

Great service, quality product and installed with care and professionalism!
Prompt and fair quotation, everything was measured meticulously beforehand, punctual on the day of installation, the fitting was done with care and most importantly - the end finish/product was exactly what I'd hoped for.

Thanks so much Brazzaglass / Farid

Clair Fitzgerald Design Inc.
Clair Fitzgerald Design Inc.

Glass partition for shower/bathtub

I was very pleased with the glass partition done by Brazza Glass. Farid met with me in person, listened to what I wanted, charged a fair price and installed it on schedule. I recommend them and would hire them again.

Re-attached glass shower door and panel

The door and one of the glass panels in my frameless shower enclosure had come off the wall. I called a few well reviewed companies and Farid was the first to respond. He provided a competitive estimate based on pictures and fit us in quickly. Work was excellent - he made sure the panel and door were well attached and also swapped in new parts (rubber piece on the bottom of the door, new silicon elsewhere in the shower) to make sure everything was safe and looked nice. In the meantime, I still haven't heard back from some of the companies I asked for quotes.

I would definitely recommend Farid and the Brazza team.

ALEX
ALEX
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Glass shower door

I called about 10 companies, all from this site. Brazza Glass offered the best price and quickest turnaround time. I also made my mind because of their positive reviews here. It turned out to be a very good decision. They did just as they promised. No surprises. We now really like our new shower glass door.

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Tabletop Glass

Needed to replace glass sitting on my dining room table top 3' x 5'-4" approx. I called a few glass places who weren't very enthusiastic about this piece of business for whatever reason. Farid on the other hand was excellent. He responded to my texts promptly, gave a fair quote, and 2 days later delivered the new glass. He also took away the broken glass from the previous installation! Excellent service, I highly recommend.

Carlo from Vaughan
Carlo from Vaughan

Shower enclosure

Wow!!! Without a doubt, Farid is the most professional tradesman in his field. He was referred to me by my bathroom renovators and I can honestly say that Farid met all of my expectations. The shower enclosure he installed looks amazing! I would recommend anyone shopping for glass products to stop looking and call Farid. You will not be disappointed.

Ryan from Mississauga
Ryan from Mississauga

Deck Glass Panels

FANTASTIC WORK! I called one afternoon in need of some custom glass panels created for a backyard deck I was working on.... and after calling a handful of homestars, highly-rated, local businesses, I found the guys at Brazza. Fast quotes, and turn around time was unmatched by any I spoke to. All in, with delivery, was still a great price! I wish I had known about them earlier as they would have been my 1st choice for all my interior & exterior glass needs - great job, friendly service, and open communication made this a great experience from start to finish. I would highly recommend to anyone - thx

More about Brazza Glass

Brazza Glass -Frameless showers -Glass railings -Decorative glass -Custom cut mirrors -Office partitions -Storefronts/ entrances -patio/ deck/ porch glass railings We use Canadian tempered glass only and quality hardware. Call or e-mail us today for a free estimate. 647. 400. 0079 brazzaglass@gmail. com
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Richmond Hill?