Brazza Glass

Reviews for Brazza Glass

Lisa in Ajax
Lisa in Ajax

Shower glass

Farid and Maxim do awesome work! I was told by 3 other glass companies I had a weird angle it was impossible to hang a door where I wanted it! Farid came quoted me, no problem with angle, Maxim came and installed it!! Totally happy with my shower! Glass is beautiful ?? thanks again!! Lisa

Jenn from Maple
Jenn from Maple
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Shower glass & Mirrors for 3 bathrooms, plus gym

I found Brazza Glass on Homestars and the reviews were what led me to call them. Farid is a great guy. He was very responsive, genuine, hardworking, committed to quality materials and work, and offers fair prices. We are very happy with our new showers and mirrors, along with our mirror wall in the work out space in the basement. We wouldn't hesitate to call Farid again for any other glass or mirror needs. Highly recommend!!

mstein32 in Thornhill
mstein32 in Thornhill

Bathroom glass door for bath tub

Great service promt and quality . Always available to talk and help out, good quality materials used and installed with care . Second job done had Braza install mirrors in my gym and would use them again . Good quality at a good price .

emilycosburn in Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A 1C6, Canada
emilycosburn in Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A 1C6, Canada
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Bathroom Showers and Mirrors

We hired Brazza Glass to complete the glass work on several showers and mirrors within our home. After doing a top-notch job in one bathroom ensuite, we were happy to work with Brazza again in our master bath. Working with Farid is a real pleasure! Service and product quality are of utmost importance to him, and he has a great eye for how to take the final product to the next level. We would definitely recommend Brazza Glass to our friends and look forward to working with them again.

Connie and Tony in Etobicoke
Connie and Tony in Etobicoke

Shower glass door

Just wanted to say that Max and Kirill just finished installing 2 glass shower doors . One in the master bed room and the other in a renovated basement bathroom. They followed Farid's instructions and measurements. This team works well together. They have good communication so that the customer's requests are fulfilled. They are very professional, paying lots of attention to details and quick to answer any question I had about the shower doors. They look wonderful. I would recommend this team in a second.
Great work. Thank you.

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Shower glass panel

Farid got me a quote in minutes and came over to install shower glass panel within 7 days as promised. Among all companies I searched I think Farid gave me a good price. Great professional to deal with, will recommend!

DMA
DMA

Glass enclosure + door on one side of shower

Farid installed a glass enclosure + door on one side of our shower about 10 months ago. The door looks and functions as great now as it did when he first installed it. Farid helped us figure out a design for the door since our situation was somewhat unusual in that we needed to have the door hinge on the fixed pane of glass as opposed to hinge on the wall in order to access the shower controls from outside the shower. We also have a skylight above the glass wall/door, so the fixed pane of glass couldn't be fully attached to the ceiling, and couldn't be full height since it would look weird. But, we also couldn't do the fixed pane at the same height as the door because it wouldn't be strong enough to bear the weight of the door, and we did not want any extra metal hangers or supports for aesthetic purposes. Farid came up with the brilliant idea of notching the fixed pane so that it is affixed to the ceiling all the way until the start of the skylight, which provides enough strength to hold the door while still having a clean look. It took extra measuring, extra time cutting, and extra time installing, but the look is perfect and the door is secure.

Additionally, Farid is quick to respond to text messages and is a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for glass work.

ALEX
ALEX
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower enclosure

Brazza Glass has done the second shower enclosure for me within 1 year. This one was more complicated, as it needed 2 sides with the door. What I probably liked the most about them this time is how they handled service calls- Farid would come back multiple times until such time when everything worked perfectly. 10 out of 10 for workmanship and attitude.

Angela H
Angela H

Ensuite and basement steam room

I had worked with Farid in the past and when I was renovating my new home, he was the only person I called for my Ensuite shower and basement steam room. Farid is an extreme pleasure to work with and what impresses me is his attention to fine details. I highly recommend Farid! Thanks for another job well done!

More about Brazza Glass

Brazza Glass -Frameless showers -Glass railings -Decorative glass -Custom cut mirrors -Office partitions -Storefronts/ entrances -patio/ deck/ porch glass railings We use Canadian tempered glass only and quality hardware. Call or e-mail us today for a free estimate. 647. 400. 0079 [email protected] com