City Glazing

Reviews for City Glazing

Michael Schneider from East York
Michael Schneider from East York

Excellent Service- I highly recommend them

I am very pleased with the new shower doors. They look excellent! Farid is very responsive in providing the quote and installing the doors on time. The work was first class and I highly recommend City Glazing to anyone installing glass in their home or business.

Michael thank you very much for your review .

Ella
Ella

Glass shower

Farid did install the glass shower that I dreamed of. His expert look helped me find what I liked. I am happy with the quick installation and his help with the choice of design. Thank you!

Ella thank you for choosing our company. I'm very happy to hear that we have made you the shower of your dreams.

Excellent Work

My shower glass looks great, I am very satisfied! I would definitely recommend Farid’s services to my friends. He is very Knowledgeable, the installation was a breeze, over all a pleasant experience.

Thank you for your feedback!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Shower Conversation

Very professional with design, production and install. Made sure everything fit perfect and offers piece of mind by standing behind his product. Shower doors look great. Service is excellent. Highly recommend this company.

Joe thank you for your feedback!

samuel
samuel

shower and mirrors

He really knows what is he doing. He will discuss with you every detail and explain what is he doing and why. He really cares about quality and your satisfaction. Thank you for all Farid.

Samuel thank you for your feedback! Our company always approaches with high quality and detail work. Thank you!

crod
crod

Shower Glass Doors

Farid installed the glass, not just doors, in both my washrooms. I was impressed by his customers service, the professionalism and attention to detail. I would highly recommend Farid and team.

Crod Thank you for your detail review!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Shower glass door

Farid installed glass door in 2 weeks as promised. Really liked the glass shower door in our washroom. Clean work. He was prompt in responding to our questions. Would recommend his services.

Thank you!

derek in Markham
derek in Markham

Repair Glass Shower Door

We hired City Glazing to repair a glass shower door which had gone out of alignment.

Farid not only fixed the current issue but he also corrected a flaw with the original installation that will now prevent the issue from recurring.

He went above and beyond the scope of the original request without any increase to the cost.

He is dependable and professional. We are very pleased with the outcome and recommend him completely.

Derek thank you!

Mike
Mike

Shower Door

I required a custom glass shower door and Farid was highly recommended to me by a friend, who is also an interior designer. Farid offered excellent design advice, suggested alternatives, and made recommendations that were best for my requirements. The quality of his work was exceptional, lead time was good and his service was always friendly and professional. I also believe that Farid stands behind his work 100%. I would not only recommend Farid, but can't imagine going anywhere else for my future glazing needs.

Mike thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you were satisfied, and in the future you can always count on our company!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom mirro

I required a specified sized mirror cut to an exact size. Farid provided the mirror and some hardware based upon how I was installing it. He was friendly and professional.

Thank you!

- Mirror Custom mirrors
- Glass Storefronts Glass entrances
- patio/deck/porch glass railings
- Glass doors
We use Canadian tempered glass only and quality hardware. Call or e-mail us today for a free estimate.

647.400.0079