City Glazing

Reviews for City Glazing

D. A.
D. A.

Glass Tabletops

I needed new tempered 3/8" glass tabletops for my large patio and larger dining room tables (2 separate jobs). Andreas did a very good job of getting the work done, solving any issues, and delivering very good quality finished glass tops.
The patio table order was taking too long, and then broke during the tempering process, so Andreas fast-tracked a replacement top which only took a few days more. The dining room table was done quickly and perfectly, and was delivered within a week.
Andreas even disposed of my old broken glass top for no extra charge (if you've ever had to deal with a large amount of broken glass shards on your own, you will appreciated how helpful this was.)
Also, they deliver and install everything, so you don't need the extra trips to a store to place and then pick up your glass order. We did everything by text actually !

housefx
housefx

Adjust glass shower door.

Farid was easy to communicate with and understood what needed to be done. He took his time to assure that the job would be done correctly. He is a professional and I would hire him again for any glass enclosure issues.

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad our professional installers were able to accommodate your needs and that you are happy to our attention to detail. City glazing hopes to hear from you again

Dalya in Toronto
Dalya in Toronto

Very talented and professional A1 work

I am an architect and very picky about whom I hire. We had an amazingly good experience with Farid and Andres who are extremely neat,polite, came on time as promised, honored their estimate amount, which was reasonable and fair, and had lots of excellent ideas for another project I am designing. They also answered my emails and inquiries very promptly. We had a sagging heavy frameless glass door that now works perfectly.
I can not recommend them highly enough. Outstanding.

Dayla thank you so much for this amazing review. We are very glad to hear that you are happy about the job and that you think so highly of us. We can't wait to make all those ideas come to life so you can finally enjoy them as you picture them. City glazing hopes to hear from you again

Sasha in Toronto
Sasha in Toronto

Glass showers for 3 bathrooms glass railing and custom mirrors

Farid and Andres did an amazing job in my custom build house . This was not the first job they done for me or my clients . Always great quality easy to communicate with . Reasonable pricing . Highly reccomend this young professionals.

Sasha you're great . Thank you for your business and all referred clients through out all these years we've worked together. Hope you sell the house very soon .

vitaly
vitaly

Office partition

These guys are great. The pricing is fair and better than many other places. Always on time, experienced and the quality of the work is very satisfying. Definitely gonna work with City Glazing again.

Vitaly thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. What a pleasure it was to work with you guys at VF GROUP. City glazing looks forward to making many more clients happy with your team.

chamil
chamil

Shower Glass door installation

the guys did exactly what they promised. They came in measured and a week later installed a glass door with all the accessories. Their work was on time and very clean. Most importantly it was easy to communicate with them and they more proactive in letting me know when they're coming and how long is going to take. I would recommend them and will use them in the future myself.

Thank you so much chamil. We are happy that communication, labor and timing were all up to standards. Your washroom looks like a completely different upgraded one. We look forward to working with you again.

EllaP
EllaP

House Upgrades

They were super helpful and creative to the point I wanted to make all the upgrades in my house in glass of how beautiful it turned out.
Would recommend City Glazing in a blink of an eye :)

Thank you Ella for this amazing review. We'll be waiting for your signal to go ahead with the shelves for your library. City glazing looks forward to making your house look it's best and coming back for that coffee you gave us

ELITE BUILDING & CONSTRUCITON
ELITE BUILDING & CONSTRUCITON
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shower glass

Had city glass install 4 bathroom showers and full stair railings. Amazing job. Farid was a perfectionist finished the job in 3 days and I couldn’t be any happier

Mazin thank you so much for the amazing review. Glass really took your project to the next level. those 3 days of hard work installing paid off when everything was finished and we saw the final product. City glazing hopes to work with you again.

Anand
Anand

Bath shower

Excellent work , on time and on budget. Quality of material provided was very good and the handle and hinges matched perfectly with the tiling

Thank you Anand . I will be happy to help you in future with any glass needs . all the best to you and your family

VMM C.
VMM C.

Bathroom renovation

Great guys. Very clean, organized, professional. We are very happy with the results at every project. We will definitely keep hiring them and we would recommend this crew to anyone without any doubt. Keep up the good work guys!!!

Thank you very much Vasyl. It has been a pleasure working with you as well, when the tile job and anywhere where the glass goes is done right, it just makes it so much better. City glazing looks forward to working with you again

More about City Glazing

- Custom cut mirrors
- Office Partitions
- Storefronts/entrances
- patio/deck/porch glass railings
We use Canadian tempered glass only and quality hardware. Call or e-mail us today for a free estimate.

647.400.0079