Italpro Painting Services

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Mississauga ON L5B3W3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Mississauga  >  Italpro Painting Services

Reviews for Italpro Painting Services

Bohdan Iajecznyk from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

I had some work done to my condo (small holes needed patching, painting) and had Gus do the work. I was very happy with his service. He got the job done quickly, professionally and was very affordable. I would recommend Gus to anyone who is looking for a honest painter with very fair prices. Thank you Gus.

Angela Desimini from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

I just recently moved in to a condo that desperately needed a paint job, but could not afford to spend a lot of money given all other costs I had at the time. I also wanted a change from white but was worried about picking the wrong co lours. Gus was very helpful he spent a lot of time with me carefully choosing the right co lours, he was very professional and very well priced. I will be using Gus again and highly recommend his services.

Thank you very much for your review Angela. It was a pleasure painting your beautiful condiminium. Please contact me if you require any painting services in the future.

Nancy Rocchetti from Mississauga

Gus painted 3 rooms in my home (included: 2 coats on the walls, baseboards and minor nail pops/holes patched). He was very professional, paid careful attention to detail and was reliable. His rate was excellent and would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Thank you very much for your kind review, It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.