Kraun Electric Inc

George Ryan in St. Catharines
George Ryan in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Switch Fuse panel to Breakers

The service was excellent, absolutely superb. Brandon showed up at the appointed time 8 AM , power was off at 8:30 AM and Back on at 11:40 AM. All the circuts were checked and Brandon went over all the breaker switches which he labeled and showed what to do if one tripped.
A big thank you to April Hamm also for arranging this switch over.

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you! We are delighted that the job went well and you are satisfied.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Service

Thank you Kraun for sending a technician (Brandon) who was such a pleasure to deal with. He was courteous , dependable plus efficient. Wish I had known about your Company when we owned our business. I was so happy that when I looked up electricians that I choose your Company. I have already spread the word to family and friends.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

mary-jo
mary-jo
3 reviews Smithville, ON

Outside plug and electrical to our games room and storage.

We would like to thank Kraun electric for the work that was done in our home. We would like to thank Adam for the job he did. He arrived on time, was very neat and tidy, cleaned up, showed us everything he had done, made suggestions to improve what we wanted. We would not hesitate in hiring Kraun again for our electrical needs. Jack and m-j.

Thank you! We are so glad your had a good experience with Adam. Thank you for posting such a great review!

Dave in Binbrook
Dave in Binbrook
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Power to outside Cabana

From the office, April took care of scheduling around our project and was polite and professional. Nathan came to the house and provided the detailed estimate. Kyle came back to run the cable once the trench was ready. Nathan returned to install the breaker, switches and outlets once the Cabana had been finished. We discussed different options for hardware to try for the best appearance. Nathan and Kyle were both professional and efficient. Our thanks to Kraun Electric we Recommend them.

Thanks Dave - It is always great to hear that we met your expectations!

Sandra in Saint Catharines
Sandra in Saint Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Service

I would like to express my thanks to the great team at Kraun Electric starting with April who took my call and directed me in the right direction to get my issue solved. April is a very kind and professional person an a great asset to Kraun Electric. Kyle who came to assess what the issue was went above and beyond to resolve my issue and did so with great knowledge and efficiency, he also is a great asset to Kraun Electric. I would recommend this great company to anyone. Thankyou again for the prompt professional service. Sandra Morgan

Thanks Sandra. We are glad to know we were able to help you out with your electrical issue.

Ken Browne from Burlington
Ken Browne from Burlington
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Potlight installation and additional work

Just used Kraun electric for some retrofitting installation of 16 potlights in different locations and a few extra plug installations .
Nathan came out for the quotation and arranged for 2 electricians
for the job.
Mike and Adam arrived as scheduled and completed the work as promised.
Both were super courteous and very proficient aside from also being very nice guys.
The whole company was extremely professional from start to finish
and I would definitely use them again as well as recommend their work.
Customer satisfaction is a priority for them.
Thanks. A++

Thank you Ken. So glad to hear you had a good experience. We appreciate you taking some time to write a review!

john in
john in
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Kitchen renovation and electrical ghosts

I had Kraun do some electrical hookups as well as check for ghosts in the wiring on my rental property. Michael L was on time, and did a great job. Any costs for work were provided BEFORE any work was done, which is great. Pretty up and up. I am very pleased and my new tenant is very happy. As much as I hope to not have to see them again, I would definitely us Kraun again, Thanks Kraun and Michael.

Thank you for taking some time to write a review. I have passed the feedback on to our team. We are so glad you had a good experience with Kraun.

E
E
9 reviews Stouffville, ON

Electrical home inspection

We had Chris come and do an electrical home inspection. He was phenomenal! He was very professional and explained the electrical report in a manner in which I was able to understand. His inspection was comprehensive and thorough. We will use kraun electric for any future electrical needs!

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with Kraun. Your kind words have been passed on to Chris.

8 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement reno- Best electricains ever

We have used Kraun for several projects now, and we feel compelled to keep reviewing them because they are so fantastic. Kraun's set pricing per unit and their commitment to excellence and professionalism makes every experience with them a breath of fresh air. We trust them completely and could not be more pleased with their work. Chris was our electrician on this job, and he was always on time, was meticulous with his work and always strived to elevate our project to the next level. We will never use another company for our electrical needs.

8 reviews Burlington, ON

Second floor rewire

After dealing with countless unprofessional companies, Kraun Electric came to save the day. One of my pet peeves about many of the trades you try and deal with these days, is that they try and price a job by some magical pricing god in fairy land. Kraun was one of the only companies that came in right away with an itemized contract which showed me (gasp) a scope of work! They also made it part of the contract that an ESA permit was pulled....how refreshing. Then, they impressed me some more by scheduling an actual time and date for the electricians to come, and then...they came! Every day for four days, the electricians came and worked a full day. They cleaned up after themselves and were professional and actually entertained our questions.
To be honest, I had pretty much lost faith in the trades because of the mostly entitled attitudes and predatory pricing, but Kraun made me feel like there are some good companies still out there. Kraun will be my go to company for all of my electrical needs going forward. Excellent job.

Thank you for your business and writing a review Stephanie.

More about Kraun Electric Inc

Kraun’s 24-hour service division is prepared to service and maintain a variety of facilities. Our service team of licensed electricians is trained to handle today’s technically demanding electrical installations. We can take care of your project whether it is the long-term maintenance of your building, replacing old wiring with a ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Saint Catharines?