Chris Kunsman Property Maintenance

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Chris Kunsman Property Maintenance

Review for Chris Kunsman Property Maintenance

kidpower
kidpower

Landscaping and design

This spring I hired Chris Kunsman Property Maintenance and his Brother( Leegroup landscaping ). they gave me a design and quote for the job. Assured me they had back hoe, dumpster, and hired help. Next day, Chris arrived with his mother, and no equipment. He assured me his brother would help with the job..Lee his brother wanted more money and then sent his student to do the work. They had my money and no work was completed. Plus had to pay for extras they said were not in the contract (and were).
Don't hire these guys, they work separately, different company names but are brothers. They take your money and never come back. I should of known better but really wanted the job done. My husband and I had to clean up their messes.Should not be in business!! I am taking them to small claims for damages!