Scott's Painting Services

Reviews for Scott's Painting Services

Rob in Chilliwack
Rob in Chilliwack
1 review Vancouver, BC

Quality Painting, Fast Service, Great Advice, and Cheerful too!

I had a three bedroom house on Gabriola that needed the interior completely repainted. Scott came over from North Vancouver where he is based and after consulting on the colour choices completed the job in 4 days! He is fast and yet does high quality work. He is very conscious about minimizing waste and even reuses the masking tape with the unused side- I've never seen that before- great idea! Above all, Scott has a great cheerful attitude and is a real pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.

Thanks Rob! Great working on Gabriola making your 'fixer upper' 'fixed up' and beautiful. Thanks for putting me up too, made the whole experience wonderful!

Brent in Vancouver
Brent in Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Professional and Efficient and Very Satisfied

Setting up a time with Scott was very easy and stress free.
The quality of work he performed was superb.
Scott was very cheerful and efficient during the whole process, Even when I was getting in his way.
Previous to this job I have used Scott before for custom Faux Finish work and am always impressed.
I highly recommend Scott.

Thanks Brent! Always a pleasure doing business with you! Best of luck with your new ventures, and thanks for the great review

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint entire loft apartment

Scott painted the entire loft including the 18' walls quickly and efficiently with an amiable smile and a cheerful disposition. His work was beautiful, and held up very well for the 10 years I lived there.

Thanks for the review Andrew, it was a pleasure painting your beautiful loft!

John
John
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Condo painting

A++ Superb work by Scott painting my condo in one day. Great communication by email beforehand, and the job was done on time as promised. Street parking around my building was a bit of a hassle, but I appreciate that Scott took it in stride. Highly recommended.

John thanks for a great review! Really a pleasure working for you and I appreciate you covering the parking. Excellent experience all around. Enjoy your new home!

Robert Marshall from Toronto
Robert Marshall from Toronto

Lakeside Cottage

After using Scotts services for 3 previous projects (City Condos), there was no doubt I would call on him again when I found a cottage in Colborne that needed some work.
The setting was beautiful, but the interior did not at all live up to the surroundings. Dated pine wainscoting and dreary beige walls did not capture the beach feel I was looking for.
When I bought my dream cottage on the lake in Eastern Ontario, I knew from past experience that Scott would perfectly interpret the vision I had for it and make it come alive. With no more direction than "make it feel like a Cape Cod getaway" and one week the transformation begun.
Scott chose the perfect colour scheme, a warm welcoming grey and white theme and the results were amazing. Clean and bright, fresh and inviting, peaceful and calm. The transformation was simply amazing.
Although my faith in Scotts abilities is complete, he never takes anything for granted, checking each step of the way to make sure his interpretation is correct, offering his experience and thoughts freely.
After each project, I'm always amazed that in such different settings, where I'm trying to achieve such different feelings, Scott always gets it exactly right and always surpasses my wildest hopes.
Thanks Scott- you've made each of my spaces feel wonderful.
RM- Colborne

What a great review, thanks Robert! Making your 'rec room' cottage into a sea side beach house was a brilliant project for me, and the freedom you gave me was really rewarding! Thanks again, enjoy your beautiful getaway place.

Hlsheehan in Toronto
Hlsheehan in Toronto

Paint and wallpaper

Scott was amazing to work with. He was speedy to respond, extremely reliable and his work (both painting and wallpapering) was perfect. I am super picky, especially when it come to home decor, and he exceeded expectations. Highly recommend.

Thanks! What a great surprise, I appreciate you taking the time to review my services! Lot of fun working for you, best of luck with your new beginnings, I hope to have the pleasure again, and thanks for the brilliant cappuccinos :)

Beverley in Toronto
Beverley in Toronto

Scotts Painting services

Scott Rivers, a painter with a difference.
Scott was referred to me as a painter par excellence.
As I do not have a visual eye, nor any knowledge or interest in the finer points of paint or painting, I needed someone I could be very comfortable with and whom I could trust to do the best job possible for me.
Not only did Scott invoke confidence in me with regard to his ability and knowledge, but he contacted me initially in a timely manner.
He always arrived when he said he would, he gave me all the time I needed and listened to what I wanted.
The quote was completely transparent and broken down with different options, also reasonable.

Scott worked alone and quietly, even when contractors came and went. I was comfortable having him in my home whether I was there or not.
I knew clearly in advance anything I had to do to prepare for him.

All I wanted was "white paint" . White to me is white, and yet , at the end of the second day when I walked in, I had to say "Wow". I started to understand why he is a painter with a difference.
The right white was "right". I had with guidance chosen the perfect colour.

Scott is a pleasure to do business with. He has an eye that really sees the bigger picture in an artistic way, produces it, and yet is doing exactly what I wanted even if I could not articulate it clearly.
I am thrilled with the look of my place and thank you Scott also, for taking the time with me, to move some art work around to enhance the rooms even more!

Thank you for a fabulous paint job and I would be happy to give you a reference at any time.

Yours sincerely,
Beverley Dyer

Thanks Bev! Really appreciate the wonderful review, such a pleasure working for you! Thanks for all your trouble, very generous! Best to you,

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Great experience!

Scott did a really great job - my living room was transformed by him! He is such a pleasure to work with, responsive, efficient, dependable, well equipped and knowledgeable. He cleans up brilliantly and even returned furniture and paintings to their places. I would highly recommend him!

Thanks for the great review! Working for you was a lot of fun, and the transformation was amazing. 10/10 experience from my side too :)

dyanhaleky in Toronto
dyanhaleky in Toronto

Paint

Scott did an AMAZING job painting my condo. He is very friendly as well which makes the process even better! Another great thing is that he is extremely clean and made sure to clean up and put everything back where they were as my condo is already fully furnished. I am very happy about the whole experience!

Thank you Dyan I really appreciate your review, it was such a pleasure working with you, so happy you're pleased with the job! Enjoy your beautiful condo!

E in Toronto
E in Toronto

Bedroom and some touch-ups

Our son wanted his bedroom painted white before we moved in last summer (it was previously sky blue, which we all thought was too dark for that room).

We contacted a few painters recommended to us. Scott responded quickly, his quote was reasonable, he had good reviews on Homestars, and was able to schedule something convenient for us on short notice. He suggested to us the three most popular shades of white and told us what kind of paint he used, which was helpful.

When he arrived, my husband asked him to spend an extra half hour touching up some places where the paint had been removed during the installation of our hardwood floors.

The paint job looks great. The touch-ups he did would have taken us forever to do ourselves.

The only quibble we might have is that there were some paint drips on our hardwood floors in the areas he painted. However, my husband was able to remove them all easily.

Thanks for the great review, I really appreciate it! Sorry if there were any drips on the floor, I do my best to avoid that and would have been happy to come back to remove. Glad they came up easily. Best to you all, and thanks again. Scott

More about Scott's Painting Services

30+ years of exceptional friendly service and results to hundreds of satisfied customers. Painting, wallpapering, small repairs, colour consultations and furniture placement. Always on time, on-job all day until the job is finished, and considerate friendly detail oriented service to make it the best experience for you possible. Great pricing too!
Give me a call or text, or see website below for more info:
www.scottspainting.biz