Scott's Painting Services

Reviews for Scott's Painting Services

CatlandD23 in Toronto
CatlandD23 in Toronto

Great work

Thank you Scott, the work was beautiful and efficient. The apartment feels like home after the work he did! We would definitely recommend Scott to our friends and family! Thank you once again.

Thanks Catland it was a pleasure working for you! I appreciate the great review, my best always.

Lynn in Hunt Club
Lynn in Hunt Club

House Painting

If you are looking for an experienced painter who produces superb quality work, you must hire Scott. He is friendly, punctual and pays attention to details. He has now painted my entire bungalow, including the exterior of the front door. His rates are reasonable and he cleans everything up at the end of the day. Most recently, he painted my large recreation room and one bedroom in two days. He has great suggestions regarding colour and they type of finish that would be best for the job. He is a pleasure to work with.

Thank you so much Lynn, always a great pleasure working with you!

Dennis in Vancouver
Dennis in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting

We had to paint our 1 bedroom and den condo and reached out to Scott's Painting Services.

Scott proactively followed up the same day, came in to do an assessment and provided a very competitive quote for the service.

The quality of the service delivered was great, the job was completed in a timely manner and also Scott went above and beyond by painting inside our closets which wasn't in scope for the original estimate.

Scott is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him for your next job and will be using the service going forward myself.

Thanks Dennis! You were a pleasure to work with and I appreciate the portable air conditioner and refreshments! Looking forward to doing more work for you, thanks again for the great review

Rob in Chilliwack
Rob in Chilliwack
1 review Vancouver, BC

Quality Painting, Fast Service, Great Advice, and Cheerful too!

I had a three bedroom house on Gabriola that needed the interior completely repainted. Scott came over from North Vancouver where he is based and after consulting on the colour choices completed the job in 4 days! He is fast and yet does high quality work. He is very conscious about minimizing waste and even reuses the masking tape with the unused side- I've never seen that before- great idea! Above all, Scott has a great cheerful attitude and is a real pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.

Thanks Rob! Great working on Gabriola making your 'fixer upper' 'fixed up' and beautiful. Thanks for putting me up too, made the whole experience wonderful!

Brent in Vancouver
Brent in Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Professional and Efficient and Very Satisfied

Setting up a time with Scott was very easy and stress free.
The quality of work he performed was superb.
Scott was very cheerful and efficient during the whole process, Even when I was getting in his way.
Previous to this job I have used Scott before for custom Faux Finish work and am always impressed.
I highly recommend Scott.

Thanks Brent! Always a pleasure doing business with you! Best of luck with your new ventures, and thanks for the great review

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint entire loft apartment

Scott painted the entire loft including the 18' walls quickly and efficiently with an amiable smile and a cheerful disposition. His work was beautiful, and held up very well for the 10 years I lived there.

Thanks for the review Andrew, it was a pleasure painting your beautiful loft!

John
John
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Condo painting

A++ Superb work by Scott painting my condo in one day. Great communication by email beforehand, and the job was done on time as promised. Street parking around my building was a bit of a hassle, but I appreciate that Scott took it in stride. Highly recommended.

John thanks for a great review! Really a pleasure working for you and I appreciate you covering the parking. Excellent experience all around. Enjoy your new home!

Robert Marshall from Toronto
Robert Marshall from Toronto

Lakeside Cottage

Scott's Painting Services
416-993-7970
The Esplanade
Toronto
M5E

After using Scotts services for 3 previous projects (City Condos), there was no doubt I would call on him again when I found a cottage in Colborne that needed some work.
The setting was beautiful, but the interior did not at all live up to the surroundings. Dated pine wainscoting and dreary beige walls did not capture the beach feel I was looking for.
When I bought my dream cottage on the lake in Eastern Ontario, I knew from past experience that Scott would perfectly interpret the vision I had for it and make it come alive. With no more direction than "make it feel like a Cape Cod getaway" and one week the transformation begun.
Scott chose the perfect colour scheme, a warm welcoming grey and white theme and the results were amazing. Clean and bright, fresh and inviting, peaceful and calm. The transformation was simply amazing.
Although my faith in Scotts abilities is complete, he never takes anything for granted, checking each step of the way to make sure his interpretation is correct, offering his experience and thoughts freely.
After each project, I'm always amazed that in such different settings, where I'm trying to achieve such different feelings, Scott always gets it exactly right and always surpasses my wildest hopes.
Thanks Scott- you've made each of my spaces feel wonderful.
RM- Colborne

What a great review, thanks Robert! Making your 'rec room' cottage into a sea side beach house was a brilliant project for me, and the freedom you gave me was really rewarding! Thanks again, enjoy your beautiful getaway place.

Hlsheehan in Toronto
Hlsheehan in Toronto

Paint and wallpaper

Scott was amazing to work with. He was speedy to respond, extremely reliable and his work (both painting and wallpapering) was perfect. I am super picky, especially when it come to home decor, and he exceeded expectations. Highly recommend.

Thanks! What a great surprise, I appreciate you taking the time to review my services! Lot of fun working for you, best of luck with your new beginnings, I hope to have the pleasure again, and thanks for the brilliant cappuccinos :)

Beverley in Toronto
Beverley in Toronto

Scotts Painting services

Scott Rivers, a painter with a difference.
Scott was referred to me as a painter par excellence.
As I do not have a visual eye, nor any knowledge or interest in the finer points of paint or painting, I needed someone I could be very comfortable with and whom I could trust to do the best job possible for me.
Not only did Scott invoke confidence in me with regard to his ability and knowledge, but he contacted me initially in a timely manner.
He always arrived when he said he would, he gave me all the time I needed and listened to what I wanted.
The quote was completely transparent and broken down with different options, also reasonable.

Scott worked alone and quietly, even when contractors came and went. I was comfortable having him in my home whether I was there or not.
I knew clearly in advance anything I had to do to prepare for him.

All I wanted was "white paint" . White to me is white, and yet , at the end of the second day when I walked in, I had to say "Wow". I started to understand why he is a painter with a difference.
The right white was "right". I had with guidance chosen the perfect colour.

Scott is a pleasure to do business with. He has an eye that really sees the bigger picture in an artistic way, produces it, and yet is doing exactly what I wanted even if I could not articulate it clearly.
I am thrilled with the look of my place and thank you Scott also, for taking the time with me, to move some art work around to enhance the rooms even more!

Thank you for a fabulous paint job and I would be happy to give you a reference at any time.

Yours sincerely,
Beverley Dyer

Thanks Bev! Really appreciate the wonderful review, such a pleasure working for you! Thanks for all your trouble, very generous! Best to you,

More about Scott's Painting Services

30+ years of exceptional friendly service and results to hundreds of satisfied customers. Painting, wallpapering, small repairs, colour consultations and furniture placement. Always on time, on-job all day until the job is finished, and considerate friendly detail oriented service to make it the best experience for you possible. Great pricing too!
Give me a call or text, or see website below for more info:
www.scottspainting.biz