Scott's Painting Services

Reviews for Scott's Painting Services

pp in Toronto
pp in Toronto

Painting

I had my One bedroom apartment with stairs and hallway, painted by Scott 2 weeks ago.
He came through for me at the last minute.
Finished on time.
Scott is very approachable and good to work with.
His work is excellent. you will not be disappointed

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it! It was wonderful working with you on your home improvements, I hope to collaborate again in the future! Thanks again , my best to you

Cara & Rick
Cara & Rick

Interior House Painting

We loved working with Scott on our home refresh project. Scott was very professional and kind. We are very happy with the outcome that was completed within budget and within the time frame. It was very reassuring to have someone we could trust 100% in our home! We truly appreciate his attention to detail and flexibility when needed (we had 3 dogs in the house and guests visiting at the time). We would definitely recommend him to family and friends and would love to work with Scott again!

Cara it was a great pleasure working for you and Rick (and the dogs and the parents) !
Thanks for the review and I definitely hope to have the opportunity to work with you again, it was fun and enjoyable !

Gil in Toronto
Gil in Toronto

Interior Painting

Scott is the consummate professional. We engaged him to paint the first and second floors of our home, including stripping some ancient wallpaper and removing a hall shelf. He cleaned up as he went and carefully protected furniture etc. from paint drips.

He was price competitive and finished the work in the time proposed. He is a fastidious and conscientious painter who takes great pride in doing the job right - always prepared to redo a few small areas as needed. We highly recommend him.

Hi Gil it was a great pleasure working for you and I'm grateful for the excellent review! Thank you very much!

radna in Toronto
radna in Toronto

Scott is Great!

I am recommending Scott to everyone - he does such a terrific job! He really cares about his workmanship and is a pleasure to have working in your home. His prepping and painting is meticulous and his clean-up outstanding. He gives good colour and design advice and makes sure that the client is happy. He will be back again to my home!

Thanks for the great review! I've worked for you a couple times and it's always been a wonderful experience, thank you so much, I hope you keep changing your rooms :)

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Interior House Painting

Scott did two jobs in our house, one in December and another in March. In total he painted three bedrooms, a hallway, living room and our kitchen.

Scott was fantastic to deal with throughout - from providing a quote to answering all of our questions, and he did an amazing job on the painting itself. He was professional, easy to communicate with and his prices were great. I would definitely recommend Scott to anyone and he'll definitely be our first call if we need more painting done in the future!

Thank you Andrew I really appreciate your great review and the time you took to write it! Best to you both in your new home and adventure! Scott

Ashley R from North York
Ashley R from North York

Wallpaper & Painting

This is the second time we've used Scott in our home. This time, he painted and wallpapered a nursery and wallpapered a dining room. Last time, he painted 2/3 of our house and wallpapered a powder room and two bedrooms. Scott is friendly, warm and meticulous to detail. He works efficiently but with great care and the end results are fantastic! We couldn't be happier with how our home looks and have referred him to many friends. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks Ashley for the brilliant review! Wonderful as always working for you and enjoying your choice in papers....it's like hanging art. Best of luck with your upcoming new beginnings!

Pat from Old Toronto
Pat from Old Toronto

Interior home painting (old home - 2 floors)

Scott did a wonderful job painting the interior of our poor old tired house. He's detail oriented, hard working and considerate. He was also very patient with my colour changes and panic attacks. We're really happy with Scott's work! Thank you Scott!!

Pat, thank you for the review, you and Paul were such a pleasure to work with and the colours you chose were bright and cheerful! I really looked forward to showing up every day! And your dog was a lot of fun too :)
Thanks again, best to you all

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto

Interior Home Painting

My fiancé and commissioned Scott’s Painting Svcs to paint our main floor, basement, second floor hallway as well as 2 bathrooms. We have nothing but great things to say about the service we received - The work was flawless, completed quickly and all at an unbelievably fair price. Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with and we will definitely use him for future projects. Thanks Scott!

Thank you Lindsay for the great review and pleasure of working for you both! I hope you enjoy your beautiful new home!

sim.h in Toronto
sim.h in Toronto

Interior painting (condo)

From my initial contact with Scott he was a pleasure to work with. He is friendly and professional and his work is meticulous. Scott was also willing to do the work on the weekend in order to accommodate my schedule and he was very tidy (no mess to clean up after) unlike other painters I've used in the past. I highly recommend Scott and will definitely reach out to him again myself next time I need painting services.

thank you! happy to help out, and it was a pleasure to meet and work for you!

vasiliki.bednar in Toronto
vasiliki.bednar in Toronto

1st & 2nd floor of home w/ trim & doors, no closets or ceilings

Scott was a delight to work with. We were (are) moving into a new home and keen to tidy it up and put on our fingerprint on it to start fresh. His advice on colours was excellent. Scott is kind and charismatic, and meticulous with his work. He also helped us seal in a bathroom mirror (bonus!) and patched up the walls before painting and removed errant nails. We were so impressed with his work ethic, punctuality and professionalism. He started our job over a weekend (*not to suggest that you go out of your way to schedule work on a weekend), sacrificing precious personal time and taking the visit of 4 friendly Greeks in stride. Thank you Scott! Cloud White all the way.

Thank you Vass! Wonderful working for you both (plus Charlotte the lurking swiping cat)! Love the review, greatly appreciated. Best to all of you in your beautiful new home, hope to have the pleasure of more business together in the future.

More about Scott's Painting Services

30+ years of exceptional friendly service and results to hundreds of satisfied customers. Painting, wallpapering, small repairs, colour consultations and furniture placement. Always on time, on-job all day until the job is finished, and considerate friendly detail oriented service to make it the best experience for you possible. Great pricing too!
Give me a call or text, or see website below for more info:
www.scottspainting.biz