Scott's Painting Services

Reviews for Scott's Painting Services

Sam FX from Toronto
Sam FX from Toronto

Old Dining Room Redone

I have used Scott's Painting before and it was an easy choice to go with Scott again. My old dining room had cracked walls and old oil paint and Scott transformed it to an ultra modern room! He did the walls, ceiling, door, window area, trimmings and more! Always professional and a hard dedicated worker, this Jazz/Folk music loving painter listened to all my concerns and needs and carried through with utmost perfection and elegance! Scott is very knowledgeable with his craft. In the past he has even painted experimental projects for me (such as ceramic wall tiles). Scott is never judgemental with my ideas but instead he is very supportive of all my plans providing me with a fresh positive outlook! Two more things...Scott is very trustworthy...I totally trust this guy with my property....and did I mention, the guy is like super, super nice! Totally one of a kind!

Wow what can I say, that's an amazing review! I'm glad you're satisfied and it's always a great pleasure working for you Sam. Thanks for the appreciation, and also for taking the time to write. Truly wonderful and generous and kind. If you ever need a job as a publicist give me a call
Truly appreciated!

Robert Marshall from Toronto
Robert Marshall from Toronto

Simply the best

I have used Scott's considerable talents on 5 different properties now. He just finished giving my new place in Roncesvalles Village a refresh. It was dated and worn when I purchased it. It was better than new in a couple of days.
At this point I just call Scott and let him know I have a new place and I need his help. Even when I have no idea how to express what I want, he can turn a few of my disconnected thoughts into the space I was dreaming of. Each of my places has been quite different and every time Scott absolutely captures the vision perfectly. His work is fast, but without any compromise on quality - he says its 30 years of experience but his talent is unmistakable. My home and space are very important to me and Scott has always treated them with the greatest respect. He swoops in, gets the job done and the only trace he leaves is a space transformed.
Scott really is the guy you want to trust with your most valuable possession - I recommend him to everyone!

RM
Toronto

What a great review, thank you Robert! Always a pleasure making your new places beautiful and ready for you to enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I really appreciate it!

The Wiltons in Toronto
The Wiltons in Toronto

Fabulous work on kitchen, dining, living room and beyond!

Scott came highly recommended by a neighbour on our street, and we couldn't be happier that we chose him to complete our painting project.

His attention to detail when fixing our crown moulding and repairing countless imperfections in our old century home made the house look like new!

The painting is seamlessly perfect, and our entire home has been refreshed.

Scott is an extremely professional business owner, returning emails immediately and completing work on (actually before!) deadline. He is a joy to be around, and we felt absolutely secure leaving him to work in our home while we were away. In fact, we believe our somewhat needy elderly cats probably quite enjoyed his company, because they were less angry at us as usual upon our return!

We would, without hesitation, recommend Scott.

What a genuine pleasure doing work for you both in your beautiful home. You were friendly and respectful and accommodating right from the start and went out of your way to help facilitate my ease and desire to do an exceptional job. And the cats were less cranky than you warned! Except for the one who insisted on appearing every time I was doing baseboards! And hounding me until I fed and played with it! I actually really enjoyed their company :)
Thanks again, greatly appreciated. Best to you all. I'll look forward to more projects. Scott

MCani@Toronto
M. I.

Amazing painting job

As part of our condo reno we needed to paint walls, ceilings and stairs, and via HomeStars we found Scott, he made himself available almost right away and we were glad to have found him. Scott is a great professional who loves what he does and an awesome person to work with.
He was very detail oriented and did an amazing job. We will certainly hire him again whenever we need some painting done and will totally recommend him to anyone asking and not asking (yes, we can’t stop mentioning to our friends we have found the perfect guy if they need some painting services).
Thanks Scott.

I'm so happy reading your review Maria, I'm grinning! It was a pleasure working with you both and finishing your beautiful reno. And I appreciate you talking me up to people, that's excellent, the best jobs are referral jobs! Best to you both and I really hope to have the pleasure of doing business again. Thank you!

Painting Restorations

I have Scott come to my condo to do painting after I had a flood from above. I got him to paint my living room, dining room, hallway, linen closet, kitchen and 2nd bedroom. He got it all done within 1 1 /2 days!! He did a fantastic job. I would definitely call him again when I need painting done again or even recommend him to someone who needs painting done. His prices were reasonable and he knows what he's doing!

Thanks Cathy it was enjoyable working for you and being part of making your home beautiful and comfortable after your flood damage. I really appreciate your review and rating, it was a pleasure!

Jasmine in Old Toronto
Jasmine in Old Toronto

Interior Painting

Scott did an amazing job with the painting. He's efficient, professional, detail-oriented, and a pleasure to work with. He was always on time, clear in his communications, and competitively priced. He kept the place exceptionally clean throughout. I found him completely trustworthy and was comfortable leaving my keys with him. I can't recommend his services highly enough!

Jasmine thank you so much for the wonderful review, I had a great time working for you, making your new place more beautiful, and enjoying the conversation! It was an absolute pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, greatly appreciated.

Gigi in Old Toronto
Gigi in Old Toronto

Best Wallpaper Installer in Town

Scott is very meticulous and efficient in installing wallpaper. I’ve used Scott’s services twice now and both times I’ve been extremely impressed by Scott’s quality of work, attention to detail, overall professionalism and great communication skills. I would recommend Scott’s Painting Services to anyone and everyone.

I'm standing in your condo doing the additional painting work you added two days ago as I read your review! :)
Thank you so much... it was a great pleasure and a fun job, your wallpaper selections were amazing. Thank you for the great review I hope to do more business in the future!

Very professional, incredible work ethic

Scott painted my three bedroom townhouse. There was water damage to ceilings and walls needed repair. He did an excellent job! He is a delight to work with and has solid suggestions. He is an incredibly hard worker and I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. I will be asking Scott to come back after I complete a renovation.
Thanks Scott!

Thank you! It was wonderful working with you and you did everything possible to make things go smoothly for me. I look forward to future projects! Enjoy your new home

pp in Toronto
pp in Toronto

Painting

I had my One bedroom apartment with stairs and hallway, painted by Scott 2 weeks ago.
He came through for me at the last minute.
Finished on time.
Scott is very approachable and good to work with.
His work is excellent. you will not be disappointed

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it! It was wonderful working with you on your home improvements, I hope to collaborate again in the future! Thanks again , my best to you

Cara & Rick
Cara & Rick

Interior House Painting

We loved working with Scott on our home refresh project. Scott was very professional and kind. We are very happy with the outcome that was completed within budget and within the time frame. It was very reassuring to have someone we could trust 100% in our home! We truly appreciate his attention to detail and flexibility when needed (we had 3 dogs in the house and guests visiting at the time). We would definitely recommend him to family and friends and would love to work with Scott again!

Cara it was a great pleasure working for you and Rick (and the dogs and the parents) !
Thanks for the review and I definitely hope to have the opportunity to work with you again, it was fun and enjoyable !

More about Scott's Painting Services

30+ years of exceptional friendly service and results to hundreds of satisfied customers. Painting, wallpapering, small repairs, colour consultations and furniture placement. Always on time, on-job all day until the job is finished, and considerate friendly detail oriented service to make it the best experience for you possible. Great pricing too!
Give me a call or text, or see website below for more info:
www.scottspainting.biz