Scott's Painting Services

Reviews for Scott's Painting Services

Susan  from Etobicoke
Susan from Etobicoke

First Class Service

From the start of the process to the end, Scott offered a first class service. When I reached out to him, initially, he got right back to me. He came the following day to see the project, and give me a quote. It was a small job, but he put his heart and soul into it, taking great pride in his work. He was always on time, and put in a full day, working non stop. His work ethic is impeccable. His attention to detail is amazing. He is a delight to have around, and makes it all very easy. At the end of the day, he leaves the work space clean and tidy. I highly recommend Scott to do a painting job, so I will be bringing Scott back for painting jobs in the future.

Such a great experience working for you Susan, a lot of fun and a real pleasure transforming your bedroom. I appreciate the great review! Thank you!

Julian in Toronto
Julian in Toronto

Bathroom painting

From start to finish, Scott was a consummate professional. The holes in the bathroom created from removed fixtures were quite big but Scott managed to patch them up no problem. Simply put, the dude does good work and was in and out pretty quickly with minimal disruption and mess.

Would highly recommend to people I know.

Thank you Julian it was great meeting you and patching and painting your bathroom. Thanks for the great review!

jnailik in Toronto
jnailik in Toronto

Interior House Painting

We "lucked out" the day we saw Scott's Painting Services on HomeStars. We called, Scott responded quickly, came to our house, looked at all the rooms and hallways that needed painting, and gave us a very thorough quote. Right away, we felt confident in his ability to do the job right. And what an amazing job Scott did repainting most of our house. We are very happy with the results as well as the quality of his work. It was a pleasure to work with such an efficient, punctual, friendly person, someone willing to make an extra trip for advice on a choice of colour, who responds promptly to calls, e-mails. Whenever we need other paint job done, we will not even look elsewhere. Whenever some of our acquaintances ask fo a referral, there will be just one answer : Scott's Painting Services.

Such a great pleasure working for you and enjoying your friendly generous hospitality! I appreciate the review and rating and look forward to more projects in your beautiful home. Thank you!

robyn in Toronto
robyn in Toronto

Office Painting

Scott was fantastic throughout the entire process. Scott asked a lot of questions in the beginning process which made me feel like he cared about the job as well he came by the office to see the full scope a head of time to discuss details (not all of them will do this). He's a good communicator, punctual, good attention to detail as well as very accommodating with timing. My office was fully furnished so he had to move furniture and that was all done with ease and he also moved it all back! Overall i'm very pleased with his work and would highly recommend Scott to paint for you as well I wouldn't hesitate to use Scott's services in the future.
Robyn :-)

Thank you Robyn I appreciate your review, it tops off a very wonderful experience working for you and updating your beautiful office studio in Yorkville, from beginning to end it was a great experience! I look forward to more jobs with you.

CATHY in Toronto
CATHY in Toronto

Painting

I highly recommend Scott for your painting needs. He did a fantastic job painting our hallways, foyer and den. The place looks brand new! He even filled in a hole in one of our doors pro bono! He has a great work ethic, is gentle and kind and all round amazing. We have a few more rooms to do and we will definitely be booking him again.

Cathy thanks for a wonderful review, it was a real pleasure working for you and I look forward to more! Greatly appreciated.

Robert Marshall from Toronto
Robert Marshall from Toronto

Simply the best

I have used Scott's considerable talents on 5 different properties now. He just finished giving my new place in Roncesvalles Village a refresh. It was dated and worn when I purchased it. It was better than new in a couple of days.
At this point I just call Scott and let him know I have a new place and I need his help. Even when I have no idea how to express what I want, he can turn a few of my disconnected thoughts into the space I was dreaming of. Each of my places has been quite different and every time Scott absolutely captures the vision perfectly. His work is fast, but without any compromise on quality - he says its 30 years of experience but his talent is unmistakable. My home and space are very important to me and Scott has always treated them with the greatest respect. He swoops in, gets the job done and the only trace he leaves is a space transformed.
Scott really is the guy you want to trust with your most valuable possession - I recommend him to everyone!

RM
Toronto

What a great review, thank you Robert! Always a pleasure making your new places beautiful and ready for you to enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I really appreciate it!

The Wiltons in Toronto
The Wiltons in Toronto

Fabulous work on kitchen, dining, living room and beyond!

Scott came highly recommended by a neighbour on our street, and we couldn't be happier that we chose him to complete our painting project.

His attention to detail when fixing our crown moulding and repairing countless imperfections in our old century home made the house look like new!

The painting is seamlessly perfect, and our entire home has been refreshed.

Scott is an extremely professional business owner, returning emails immediately and completing work on (actually before!) deadline. He is a joy to be around, and we felt absolutely secure leaving him to work in our home while we were away. In fact, we believe our somewhat needy elderly cats probably quite enjoyed his company, because they were less angry at us as usual upon our return!

We would, without hesitation, recommend Scott.

What a genuine pleasure doing work for you both in your beautiful home. You were friendly and respectful and accommodating right from the start and went out of your way to help facilitate my ease and desire to do an exceptional job. And the cats were less cranky than you warned! Except for the one who insisted on appearing every time I was doing baseboards! And hounding me until I fed and played with it! I actually really enjoyed their company :)
Thanks again, greatly appreciated. Best to you all. I'll look forward to more projects. Scott

MCani@Toronto
M. I.

Amazing painting job

As part of our condo reno we needed to paint walls, ceilings and stairs, and via HomeStars we found Scott, he made himself available almost right away and we were glad to have found him. Scott is a great professional who loves what he does and an awesome person to work with.
He was very detail oriented and did an amazing job. We will certainly hire him again whenever we need some painting done and will totally recommend him to anyone asking and not asking (yes, we can’t stop mentioning to our friends we have found the perfect guy if they need some painting services).
Thanks Scott.

I'm so happy reading your review Maria, I'm grinning! It was a pleasure working with you both and finishing your beautiful reno. And I appreciate you talking me up to people, that's excellent, the best jobs are referral jobs! Best to you both and I really hope to have the pleasure of doing business again. Thank you!
Scott

Painting Restorations

I have Scott come to my condo to do painting after I had a flood from above. I got him to paint my living room, dining room, hallway, linen closet, kitchen and 2nd bedroom. He got it all done within 1 1 /2 days!! He did a fantastic job. I would definitely call him again when I need painting done again or even recommend him to someone who needs painting done. His prices were reasonable and he knows what he's doing!

Thanks Cathy it was enjoyable working for you and being part of making your home beautiful and comfortable after your flood damage. I really appreciate your review and rating, it was a pleasure!
Scott

Jasmine in Old Toronto
Jasmine in Old Toronto

Interior Painting

Scott did an amazing job with the painting. He's efficient, professional, detail-oriented, and a pleasure to work with. He was always on time, clear in his communications, and competitively priced. He kept the place exceptionally clean throughout. I found him completely trustworthy and was comfortable leaving my keys with him. I can't recommend his services highly enough!

Jasmine thank you so much for the wonderful review, I had a great time working for you, making your new place more beautiful, and enjoying the conversation! It was an absolute pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, greatly appreciated.

More about Scott's Painting Services

30+ years of exceptional friendly service and results to hundreds of satisfied customers. Painting, wallpapering, small repairs, colour consultations and furniture placement. Always on time, on-job all day until the job is finished, and considerate friendly detail oriented service to make it the best experience for you possible. Great pricing too!
Give me a call or text, or see website below for more info:
www.scottspainting.biz