Jose & Sons

Ottawa ON K1R 7H4

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Jose & Sons

Exterior house painting

Jose, Emmanuel and team were awesome. Strong attention to detail. Answered all questions. They were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Thank you very much for the kind words and review. You have been amazing! I'm glad you like the work!

Angela
Angela
1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional job at a super price

If you have a painting job in Ottawa you need to call Jose and Sons!!
Anyone who has tried to hire painter knows it can be hard to find a true pro to do the job. We were delighted with the job they did... friendly, fast and it looks amazing. Their quote was beyond reasonable for the top-shelf job they provided - would recommend any day of the week.

Jeanne in Toronto
Jeanne in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Family room and mud room painting

Jose and Emmanuel painted our family room and mud room and, once again, did a fabulous job. They painted the rest of our house 2 years ago. They go out of their way to please their customers and are extremely friendly and respectful. We will most definitely hire them again in the future.

Paul
Paul
1 review Ottawa, ON

Incredible! Very Competitive price, careful, precise immaculate result!

Jose and Emanuel painted the entire inside of our house, helped choose colours and worked full days, responding to ALL requests and instructions and completed the work on time with a fantastic result. Couldn’t be happier with the price, the work, and their polite friendly manners in our home. Thank you guys!

PAUL v.

Darby in Ottawa
Darby in Ottawa

Condo Repaint

Jose and Emanuelle were so amazing to work with. So responsive and friendly. They only took a couple of days to repaint my entire place and I could not be more happy. They were so efficient, clean, professional, and did an amazing job. I would recommend them to anybody!

Thank you very much for the kind words and review. You  have been amazing! I'm glad you like the work!

tayah.macdonald in ST CATHARINES
tayah.macdonald in ST CATHARINES

Fresh Start for 2021!

Jose & Sons painted several of our bedrooms. Very professional, clean crisp paint job. In and out in about 6 hours. They were a pleasure to do business with and we look forward to using there sevices again in the future. Muchas Gracias Jose & Emmanuel!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting

Jose and Sons were hired to paint my condo. They were clean, fast, and respectful. I highly recommend these two fine gentlemen.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!
Jose & Sons

Mrinal
Mrinal
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wallpaper and painting

We hired Jose and sons to paint our house and put wallpaper in powder room with chair rails and they did a phenomenal job!! Emanuel’s handling of the entire process was great and they were very flexible in adjusting the schedule as shipment of our wallpaper was delayed. They did a very good and professional job always arriving on time and ready to work. They were also very accommodating of any special requests we had and answered all my questions very patiently. This helped take away anxiety from the process and was overall a great experience. Will definitely recommend them in the future.

Doug
Doug
1 review Ottawa, ON

Huge paint job on a single family home

Outstanding job done by Jose and Sons, you will love the work they provide. The attention to detail was first class in all rooms and ceilings. Great jobs guys Thanks

Anders
Anders

Condo Painting Job

We were looking to have our condo refreshed for sale. Jose did an excellent job with the painting and patching job with very short notice. Came over during a weekend to accommodate our schedule and we were able to sell our condo shortly after.

Highly recommended.

More about Jose & Sons

18 Years of experience in the painting industry. At Jose & Sons, Your space is our canvas!
When you hire our services, you can count on us for the results you want and need.
Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with jose & sons . Pro Specialist in Painting
jose & son is located in Ottawa. Our goal is to ensure your painting project is taking care of hassle-free,
without you getting exhausted and frustrated. We are aware of how much your space means to you that's why
we offer you customer service , best rate and craftsmanship you can find.
As jose & sons we are passionate and committed to turning your space into an even more lovely place.
Call us for a free quote today at( 613)325-6759 OR (613)804-1153