Discount Hardware

Review for Discount Hardware

Sogol from Toronto
Sogol from Toronto

8" Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Pull Bars

We were looking for a modern look for a quick make over of our kitchen. We decided some new/fresh cabinet handles (along with some other quick improvements) would be the quick and inexpensive way to go.

We were shocked to find how expensive kitchen cabinet handles could get. We had our hearts set on a 8" long and sleek pull bar but at the major home improvement retailers it seem our project was going to run us $500+.

I did searching on the internet and found DiscountHardware.ca. I was skeptical at first because they don't have a physical location (they are an online store based in the GTA). I called their contact number and spoke to their sales associate Julia- who was super helpful. The same pulls that were $20+ dollars they were selling for $5.75. Because we got 28 handles our price was dropped to $5. ea. We didn't have to pay for anything until we saw the handles in person. Delivery was the next day after I ordered and free.

I would definitely use them again!