Fuzion Electric Inc.

Pickering ON L1X 2R3
Fuzion Electric Inc.

Reviews for Fuzion Electric Inc.

Rick from Whitby
Rick from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

General renovations including ceiling and electrical repair.

Matt is a pleasure to work with. He listens carefully to the needs that need to be met. He does his work in a timely and efficient manner and his prices are reasonable.

Thanks for the review Rick. I'm glad I could be of assistance. Hopefully those repairs helped move the sale of your house right along. It's too bad you have to move out of the area, sounds like you are going to miss it. Certainly was nice to meet you and the family. Matt

Janice Kelly from Ajax
Janice Kelly from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Wiring of basement and install of pot lighting.

Fuzion Electic was recommended to us from a builder; being new to the city we were very apprehensive about who to use. Matt, the owner was very knowledgeable and professional; he put us at ease with our decision immediately. He finished the project on time and within budget. I was very happy with the workmanship and the look of the finished product. I would recommend the company and will use it again if needed.

I'm glad I could put you at ease with your renovation Janice. I understand how that could be difficult coming to a new place and not having a clue who to use. We hear so many horror stories in the media. Well hopefully you are getting some good use out of your new basement. It did turn out quite nice. I don't blame you if you've lost interest in the other floors of your house... Matt

Electrician

We are a custom kitchen design and renovation company and we use Matt for all of our jobs. He is personable, efficient, tidy worker, and very accommodating! We would highly recommend him for any job, big or small!

Thanks guys for the review. It has been a pleasure working on projects with your team. Everyone is fantastic and I'm thrilled to know you guys think so highly of me. Hopefully we do many more together. If anyone is reading this and looking to update a kitchen or bathroom, these guys do phenomenal work. Matt

Paul in Pickering
Paul in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Under counter potlights in kitchen, flourescent lighting in garage

We are homeowners who like to keep on top of improvements. When I called Matt to ask about our project, he returned my call and was able to fit us in in a timely manner. He was a pleasure to have working in our home, his work was very professional, he cleaned up as he went and he completed the work in the time he'd estimated and is quote was accurate. We are very hapopy with the new lighting and it looks great. We will definitely call him next time we need electrical work done.

Thanks Paul and Mary Jo, I'm glad the recommendation found you well. Hopefully you guys are able to see everything now and then some with the addition of that new lighting, haha. I would gladly come to work for you again anytime. Matt

Theresa from Whitby
Theresa from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Eectrical

Fuzion Electric completed the work in a timely manner. The rate was very competitive. The workmanship was excellent, very clean and tidy. I would recommend them to anyone looking for electrical work.

Thanks for the review Theresa, I'm quite happy to know that you are more than satisfied with my services. I take pride in my work and certainly need to show respect for people's home's. I would do the same in my own house. Matt

Justin from L1S2N3
Justin from L1S2N3
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement Electrical

Matt wired my basement during my renovation. Matt was a pure professional. He was very meticulous and paid close attention to every detail - he treated my home as if it was his own. I would highly recommend Matt for not only his work but his dedicated work ethics. He finished the job within a reasonable amount of time and worked with my crazy work schedule. For any future electrical needs, I would not hesitate to call Fuzion Electric again.

Thanks for the review Justin. I'm glad you're happy with how the job turned out. I most certainly need to work well with homeowners as it would be bad business otherwise. Hopefully you are getting some good use out of your new space. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Kathleen van den Berg from Toronto
Kathleen van den Berg from Toronto

Electrical Upgrade

Fuzion Electric was recommended to me by a good friend. I was in need of an electrical upgrade for an ESA Certifcation. Matt was able to work around my schedule and complete the necessary work. In fact he caught a few problems even the inspector missed. He delivered on time and on budget and was very accomodating of managing the schedules of the multiple parties involved. 10 Star Service.

Appreciate your time to write a review Kathleen. It's good we were able able to sort your issues and get everything re-certified. I don't want to say I one-upped the inspector, seeing as he may read this review one day. However, it was good that all the issues were addressed and everything was made safe/safer than before. Glad the referral found you well.

Nathan  from Toronto
Nathan from Toronto

Detached garage troubleshoot

My garage was blowing breakers all the time i had fuzion come and trouble shoot it there were many problems and in the end I have no problems with anything as well as outlets where I need them so no more extension cords thanks a lot fuzion great job!

Thanks for the review Nathan. It's good we were able to locate the problem. Having to buy fuses all the time can get to be a little on the pricey side. Sometimes something so simple can cause us the biggest headaches. Thanks for the business.

Cheryl Kostka from Toronto
Cheryl Kostka from Toronto

electric light fixture replacement

We had numerous light fixtures both inside and out that were removed and replaced with new ones. This was done in an efficient and timely manner. We were dealt with professionally and everything was left neat and tidy.

Appreciate the review very much Cheryl. A day of changing light fixtures always beats a day fishing wires in the attic, haha. Work is work though and I'm glad I was able to be of assistance. I'm quite happy you were pleased overall with my services. Enjoy the new lights.

Matt

More about Fuzion Electric Inc.

Don't consider calling the bigger companies before you try Fuzion Electric. You won't find better pricing from an insured, registered electrical contractor.
Independently owned and locally operated; ESA# 7008025; Let us get the job done right, on budget and on time...GUARANTEED.

Neatness, Tidiness, and doing things safely are of our biggest concerns.
There are way too many hacks out there without the proper knowledge.
Electrical is one thing best left to the pro's so let us get the job done right. Every job is inspected and the homeowner/business owner receives that documentation.
That's not just the right way to do it, but it also offers piece of mind.

Feel free to contact me to find out more.
(289) 200-2199