Fuzion Electric Incorporated

Reviews for Fuzion Electric Incorporated

Suzanna in Toronto
Suzanna in Toronto

Bathroom Fan installation

Matt arrived with his assistant right on time and completed the job much faster than I thought they would. They were respectful of my house and cleaned up when they were done.

Glad to hear you were happy with our services Suzanna. Cleanliness is very important to us as well.

Nanoman
Nanoman

Perfect Upgrade of Condo Electrical System

I needed a licensed and insured electrician to replace an old fuse box, to install three new circuits with steel conduit, and to do some other electrical upgrade work at an old condo. Matt came highly recommended by a customer of mine who has many years of construction project management experience, and he exceeded all my expectations.

Matt and his apprentice were remarkably efficient, professional, friendly, and the quality of their work was excellent. In my opinion, the environment that they had to work in was quite awkward due to space and other restrictions, but this didn't faze them in the least.

I can't imagine any way that this job could have been done any better. Matt really knows his stuff, and he is very skilled at his trade. They swept up after they finished, which I wasn't expecting them to do, so that was a nice surprise.

Matt charged a price that I thought was fair and reasonable. After seeing that other people have paid other electricians more money for much less work, I now consider his price to be competitive. His price included everything, including materials, labour, inspection/certification, et cetera.

I very highly recommend Fuzion Electric to anybody who wants electrical work completed in an ideal manner and at a fair price. I'm very impressed, and I will definitely recommend him to more people.

Thanks for the great review AJ. I must say it's extremely rewarding to know that your customers think so highly of you. We really try to take pride in our work. I believe our fair prices and quality of workmanship are the reasons we are referred in the first place.

Thanks again

deTaeye
deTaeye
4 reviews Courtice, ON

Excellent Company to Work With

DeTaeye Designs uses Fuzion for all of our electrical needs.
This company comes highly recommended for their quality of work, integrity and fair pricing.
Do not hesitate to contact Fuzion Electric for your upcoming projects.

Thanks Shawn, it's always a pleasure working with you and your team. Look forward to many more years together. Keep up the great work on your end as well!

Jussi in Ajax
Jussi in Ajax

Finished basement and sauna

Matt / Fuzion Electric did all the electrical work during our basement and sauna reno. We couldn't be happier with the end results. He is very professional and knowledgable. Would definitely recommend his services. Going forward he is our go-to electrician.

Thanks Jussi, I love these types of jobs where there is a little more out of the "norm". You guys should have a great basement and spa room (with bar) for years to come. I'm a little jealous, haha

Lee in San Francisco
Lee in San Francisco

Living room, kitchen, entrance.

I have had Matt at my house several times. He is completely trust worthy, professional and sincere. He gives advise to best suit the customers needs. I would and have recommend him. He is the only electrician I call. Thanks for all your work Matt.

Thanks Lee, I think the San Francisco address may have been off. I don't travel that far to others who might be interested.. It's always great to hear from you and you are fantastic client. If not one of the most hospitable. Last time there she had coffees easy to go and peanut butter cookies. Always a nice surprise, not that we expect it..

Atif  in Ajax
Atif in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Matt was awesome

I called Matt to troubleshoot a washroom. I really liked the fact Matt first worked with me on the phone to see if it was something easy. I was able to troubleshoot on my own based on his advice. I really like the fact he wasn't out to make a quick buck, instead his quick troubleshooting allowed me to fix it right away, on my own.

I have programmed his number in my phone for next time. Nice to have an honest person work with you :)

Thanks Atif, I believe the honest approach is best. I was able to explain the solution to his problem over the phone instead of going out for a service call to make a quick buck. I believe that is what makes a good business

Angela Leslie in Toronto
Angela Leslie in Toronto

Outside Pot-Lights

Was recommended to Fuzion by a co-worker, who had work done by Matt's company.
Matt was awesome, very friendly, knowledgeable & fit us in very quickly.
We had 9 lights put in & loved them so much we had another 3 put in. The job was quick and done very professionally.

I would highly recommend Fuzion Electric to everyone - 10 out of 10!

Nathan and Lindsay
Nathan and Lindsay
9 reviews Whitby, ON

Add circuit to panel, install wiring in two new rooms

Matt, of Fuzion Electric, was excellent. He is personable, professional, and does clean work. Even the building and ESA inspectors asked "Was this Matt....he does really clean work." While he was here, he did a few extra little things for us (installed some ceiling fans). He works quick, cleans up after the job, and his estimates are very reasonable. I highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for an electrician. I will use him again.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Panel Upgrade

Matt and his crew provided quick and professional service. They arranged all permits and inspections. Since my house is a rental property, there was minimal disruption to our tenant. The work was completed on time and on budget. I will use Fuzion Electric Incorporated on any future electrical work that I require for any of my other properties. Thanks for a great experience!

Ely in Vaughan
Ely in Vaughan

Tesla Charging Station Install

After getting several quotes to install my Tesla charging station I chose Matt as he was the most competitively priced. Even though this was his first such installation, he did an incredible job installing the Tesla charging station. He worked quickly and cleanly, cleaning up after himself along the way. I would definitely recommend him should you need an electric charging station installed (and probably any other electrical work).
Great Job - Thank you very much!!!

More about Fuzion Electric Incorporated

Don't consider calling the bigger companies before you try Fuzion Electric. You won't find better pricing from an insured, registered electrical contactor. Independently owned and locally operated; ESA# 7008025; Let us get the job done right, on budget and on time. . . GUARANTEED. For those that are unaware, to ...