Fuzion Electric Inc.

Pickering ON L1X 2R3
Fuzion Electric Inc.

Reviews for Fuzion Electric Inc.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Panel Upgrade

Matt and his crew provided quick and professional service. They arranged all permits and inspections. Since my house is a rental property, there was minimal disruption to our tenant. The work was completed on time and on budget. I will use Fuzion Electric Incorporated on any future electrical work that I require for any of my other properties. Thanks for a great experience!

Ely in Vaughan
Ely in Vaughan

Tesla Charging Station Install

After getting several quotes to install my Tesla charging station I chose Matt as he was the most competitively priced. Even though this was his first such installation, he did an incredible job installing the Tesla charging station. He worked quickly and cleanly, cleaning up after himself along the way. I would definitely recommend him should you need an electric charging station installed (and probably any other electrical work).
Great Job - Thank you very much!!!

Paula from Toronto
Paula from Toronto
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Run new wiring, re-do outside outlet

Matt and his apprentice did a great job for a reasonable price. (The price mentioned includes tax and inspection permit.) They provided expert service as well as being quiet, quick and tidy. The inspector even commented "he does neat work." I would be happy to hire Fuzion again.
P. Costello, Ajax

Peter Czap from Pickering
Peter Czap from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Electrical Renovation

Matt is a rare gem in the contracting community. I have worked with him on numerous projects and each time he approaches them with integrity and professionalism. I always call him first, and he never disappoints. Thanks for the great job Matt.

DELTA IN THE GTA
DELTA IN THE GTA
2 reviews ,

basment electrical work

Matt responded very quickly to my call, he called the city and arranged a meeting and got a permit all in the same day. his price was very reasonable and he did a great job the completely resolved the problem.i know that i will use him again.

Christy Spicer from Pickering
Christy Spicer from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

electrical work

Matt was punctual, friendly, knowledgable and super easy going. We asked him to wire our garage and we ended up having him do several other things as well and he was very accomodating. Excellent work!

maria cicuto from Etobicoke
maria cicuto from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

pot lights and ceiling speaker, sconses, hooked up TV and sterio components

We were introduced to Mat by "Square
Footage" . the company that renovated our kitchen and dining room. We liked Mat right away, he is easy to talk to and get along with. He listens to your needs and does excellent work. He is professional, well organized and trustworthy. Many times he worked when we were not at home.We will use him again and recommend him to our friends. Marisa and Peter from Pickering

Rizza .
Rizza .
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Electrical work for office

Our company purchased a heritage home to use as our office. We required some electrical work to be done and contacted Matt at Fuzion Electric. He did excellent work for a reasonable price. We would definitely recommend him to anyone and if we need any further electrial work done we would definitely use Fuzion Electric again!

Thanks for the review Rizza, it's always a pleasure coming in there to do things. Everyone is so pleasant and inviting. I'm glad you guys have always been happy with my work and will continue to deliver the same qualtiy at a fair and reasonable price.

Maureen McLellan from Oshawa
Maureen McLellan from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Did all the electrical for my new kitchen.... As well as diagnosing problems after an electrical storm, and fixing the issues.

I am very impressed with the work I had done. Very polite and trustworthy.... I will definitely use them again, and have already referred them to clients, with great results.

Well thank you very much Maureen I'm glad you felt that way. Hope you enjoy that beautiful new kitchen. I can always appreciate the other referalls too and hopefully get the same level of satisfaction from them as well.

More about Fuzion Electric Inc.

Don't consider calling the bigger companies before you try Fuzion Electric. You won't find better pricing from an insured, registered electrical contractor.
Independently owned and locally operated; ESA# 7008025; Let us get the job done right, on budget and on time...GUARANTEED.

Neatness, Tidiness, and doing things safely are of our biggest concerns.
There are way too many hacks out there without the proper knowledge.
Electrical is one thing best left to the pro's so let us get the job done right. Every job is inspected and the homeowner/business owner receives that documentation.
That's not just the right way to do it, but it also offers piece of mind.

Feel free to contact me to find out more.
Matt