HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  AquaLux Draining & Plumbing

Reviews for AquaLux Draining & Plumbing

Jaws in Toronto
Jaws in Toronto

outstanding service

Aqualuxdp provided outstanding service for the slow drain in my bathroom sink and also replaced the trap and drain. They left the vanity spotlessly clean and I would highly recommend them for your plumbing and Drain needs.

Carol Gentry in Toronto
Carol Gentry in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

most appreciable services

Aqualux is one of the most appreciable plumbing services providing company I would say. I came to know about aqualux through our neighbors who were getting their sewer camera inspection, later, I asked them about the quality of service provided by Aqualux; their feedback was comparatively excellent for the same.

Yassen in Richmond Hill
Yassen in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full replacement of sanitary drain line outside and partial inside

AquaLux did an excellent job on my property. They replaced the existing outside terracotta sewer line, infiltrated by roots, with a new 4" PVC pipe in 3 days. All this was done trench-less , by simply digging 2 deep holes on the driveway and 1 in the basement. The outside holes were 11' deep, a huge amount of soil was excavated and temporarily stored on adjacent plywood structures which they built to keep the grass and asphalt clean. And it is very clean indeed, now that the job is done - outside and inside the house.
I would strongly recommend AquaLux to anybody with with a challenging sewer problem - you'll get a very professional assessment, accurate, clean and pretty fast service.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Big Basement Project and Great Outcome

AquaLux Draining & Plumbing
416-951-0777
Toronto
M8Z 1L9

This is a bit of a dated review (the work was done in about 2013). We saw the reviews for Aqualux on Homestars and decided to give them an opportunity to quote on the work in our basement. This was a big project. Igor came to our home very quickly after our first call, put a camera into the stacks, diagnosed the issue right away and explained the extent of the problem clearly and precisely, the exact work that had to be done to fix it and how long it would take.

We felt very comfortable with Igor from the outset and felt confident that he would complete the work competently and professionally. The work began about 2 weeks later.

This was a big project which involved breaking up the entire foundation to follow the incorrectly laid pipes, relaying new pipes throughout, regrading all of it to ensure a proper slope and closing the trenches. Given everything, we also had them install a backwater valve.

We were extremely pleased with the crew (Pavel), they showed up when they said they would and communicated with us often about what they were doing, the next steps and timing. They were neat and great to deal with - they started the job when they said they would and finished exactly when they said they would.

The work was guaranteed for 25 years. We were very pleased with our dealings with Aqualux.

David in Etobicoke
David in Etobicoke

Amazing work! Finally a company made it clear on what needed to be done!

Igor was incredibly clear about what needed to be done when he came for the consultation - so clear on next steps that it almost seemed too good to be true. I had a bad experience a year prior with a water proofing company and so I was weary about trying to find another company, but Aqualux did an unreal job. They gave me 2 references when I asked for them, which were both excellent.

They did everything they said they were going to do and the guys who actually did the work were very professional, and they did an incredible job keeping the work site contained to as small of an area as possible.

Igor also helped navigate getting the city rebate for the sump pump.

I would recommend Aqualux to anyone!

Bill
Bill

Backwater valve and Sump pum

Last year AquaLux Draining and Plumbing installed a backwater valve and sump pump in my house. The project was completed in less than two days, including the city inspector reviewing the project. As a result of this we were able to send in the rebate forms to the City quickly approved everything.

As part of the Project Igor said that we should check on the two sites once a year, and after a year, I am happy to confirm that there were no problems.

The  Di Cola's from Toronto
The Di Cola's from Toronto

drainage

Igor was the first contractor we spoke to who was actually able to understand what the problem was, what were the challenges of fixing it, and who was able to propose solutions. He took the time to answer all our questions. His crew showed up on time, worked really hard and was courteous and tidy. The job was very thorough and was done quickly. We would highly recommend his company.

Jamie from Toronto
Jamie from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

waterproofing

Aqualux D&P recently completed a complete water management system for our home after flooding this past spring. This included the installation of a sump pump, back-flow valve and re-waterproofing the exterior of our foundation. Igor took the time to explain exactly what they would be doing and provided a detailed written estimate before any work was started. He also quickly responded to calls and texts and ensured that all of our questions were answered. During the construction several new problems were discovered that had to be dealt with (the original clay piping in our older home was deteriorating and needed to be replaced and a new water line installed). All new work was discussed and further estimates and plans were agreed to before work commenced. The crew were fast, courteous and professional. All work was completed on time, on budget and the work area was left clean.

Thompson Family
Thompson Family
2 reviews North York, ON

P-Trap and battery back-up Sump Pump

I highly recommend Igor and his crew at Aqualux. Igor took the time to explain the issues - and used a scope to show me the problem areas. The job was done exactly as quoted (time and cost) and no surprises. Honest and hard working.

More about AquaLux Draining & Plumbing

DRAIN and WATERPROOFING services! PLUMBING services! FREE ESTIMATE! AFFORDABLE PRICES! AquaLux Draining & Plumbing is a growing company with a professional team for over 14 years of experience in draining, plumbing and waterproofing field (Backwater Valve Installation, Drain Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Sump Pump Installation, Sewer Pipe Replacement, Drain Cleaning, Sewer ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?