Wow 1 Day Painting

Kyra in Burnaby
Kyra in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Painting

Wonderful experience! Amanda was so friendly and professional during her estimate and follow up emails! The painters were extremely professional, polite and respectful. They completed the job exactly when they predicted. When they were done the crew leader did a very thorough walk through to make sure that I was fully satisfied with the job. I would definitely use them again....I am already thinking about hiring them to paint our upstairs and our outdoor fence!!

Orion21 in Burnaby
Orion21 in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Painted interior of my condo

Good people......but ultimately disappointing. Professional likable people, worked quickly, for the most part did a good job but reluctance or inability to fix problems to a satisfactory conclusion.
While painting the walls one of the painters touched their roller to the ceiling causing a darker patch....I was surprised that this was not brought to my attention on the walk thru at the end of the day and I contacted the company.....Garret and Amanda both came by to try to fix the error but it ended up looking worse....like a leak stain...Company offered to repaint the ceiling which was appreciated.....at the end the job the painter brought to my attention to the paler patches around the fixtures (lights, sprinkler etc) and also the borders around the wall...said that once dry they would match...however you can still clearly see the (paler) patches in natural light. I want to put my place on the market next year and it's a problem as it looks amateurish. I have reached out twice to the company and have not received a reply....I am either going to have to try to fix it myself or hire someone to blend those sections.
I hate to write a less than positive review but the whole point of hiring this company was the convenience of having the work done in a timely way.....it hasn't turned out to be convenient and while I appreciate the attempts at rectifying the initial painting error the lack of response to the secondary issue leaves me unable to recommend them as I'm left at the end of the day disappointed.

Marvin in Burnaby
Marvin in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Fast and good quotes, service and quality

Excellent availability of sales person, quick discussions and transparency; the crew of 4 was friendly, had all equipment and did a good job. Recommended.

Tara in Langley City
Tara in Langley City
0 reviews Langley City, BC

WOW-Quick,reasonable, and good quality painting in one day

I wish to thank Garrett and his friendly painting crew for completing the upper level of my home in one day as promised. From the initial estimate to the completed work (prepping etc. and second coat), the job was finished super quickly without cutting corners and my home is now beautifully refreshed. If you want friendly,quick and finished work,yes in one day, give Garrett a call.

Colin D. from North Vancouver
Colin D. from North Vancouver
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Exterior Painting

We had the exterior of our older home repainted by Wow 1 Day Painting. An outstanding job from start to finish. A reasonable quote, excellent advice on products and a very professional team of painters who took care with their work, including prepping and priming all the rough areas before painting - and they cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. The house looks great and I would recommend them without hesitation.

christyd416
christyd416

Interior painting

We painted the majority of the interior of our condo. The work was completed on-time and with efficiency. Two painters completed the job and both were skilled and knowledgeable.

hi Christy! Thanks so much for your kind review. as always if you (or friends or family) need painting work, feel free to give us a call :)

Alan
Alan
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Condo refresh

Cian and the team arrived right on time and were professional and friendly. They completed the work in excellent time and the finish was excellent. I’ll be recommending Wow to all my friends!

Hi Alan, thanks so much for your kind words. we had a blast painting for you and would love to work with you again. let us know if we can be of any more help at all!

melanie
melanie

Painting. Full home.

The customer service was excellent. WOW is all about keeping it stress free for the client. The paint job looks fantastic and I'll be recommending WOW to friends and family.

thank you so much Melanie! We had a great time working with you and your neighbor. if there is anything at all we can help with in future, feel free to reach out.
Lee - GM wow metro Vancouver

lesliestacey10
lesliestacey10
1 review Delta, BC

The master bedroom

I have a master bedroom that is approximately 11' x 11'. It has angled walls, one large window and two others that are set in coves. The two painters did an 'excellent' job, with no paint left on surfaces, they cleaned up at the end of the job and they even vacumed. I highly recommend this branch location and this team. "Thank you guys."

dear Leslie, thank you so much for the opportunity to work on this unique project with you. We have never done a float home before so this was a fun experience for us. if you ever need more painting done, give us a call anytime.

Kristy.commons
Kristy.commons

Entire apartment

We had the Wow1day painting team come in and paint our one bedroom apartment rental - walls, trim, doors etc. and we were very pleased with the entire process. All of the staff were on time, had a good attitude, and were very flexible with our schedule. Their work was impeccable and they were very attentive to ensure all furniture is covered properly etc. It is worth noting that we had high standards, as we are previous painters during University, but I can confidently say that the team absolutely met and exceeded our expectations. We would not hesitate to hire them again or refer them to our friends and family. Thanks again!

hi Kristy, thanks so much for the great review! I'm so happy that you found value in the service we offer and I hope we have set ourselves apart from other local painting businesses. if you ever need painting work again, feel free to give me a call direct :)

More about Wow 1 Day Painting

WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is changing the painting industry. The company uses professional painters and amazing systems to complete high quality residential and commercial painting projects in a day! Interior and exterior painting of any size. All work is backed by a comprehensive warranty. The quality you expect in a ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Burnaby?