Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Tom in Burlington
Tom in Burlington

Fantastic Job and Honest

Terry came and cleaned out our dryer vent which had a pipe over 20 feet long and had never been cleaned since the house was built 13 years ago. Fantastic job. Best price by far of all submitted. Price was exactly as quoted and no trying to upsell us with add-ons etc.. Will call them the next time we need any of the several services they do.

Thank you, Tom, for your 10 star review. I will pass along your kind words to Terry. It was such a pleasure working with you and we look forward to providing future services when the time comes. Thank you!

auntiepip
auntiepip
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Carpet and furniture cleaning.

The technician was friendly and on time. I hadn’t had my carpets professionally cleaned before and they are 17 years old. I expected some improvement but the results he achieved were way beyond my expectations.

Thank you so much for your 10 star review and for your kind words.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We are absolutely thrilled with the duct cleaning job done in our home. Arrived on time..not the least bit disruptive and the job was done with the maximum of efficiency. We chose this company because of all the positive reviews. Pleased to now submit ours. Linda and Dave Turner

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to post a review :)

Sloan in Burlington
Sloan in Burlington

Thank You!!!!

What an amazing experience. Terry and Richard were great!!! I had the ducts cleaned and my carpet and couch cleaned. I am so impressed on the job that was completed. Thank you so much for your kindness!!

Thank you for your kind words! Thank you for choosing Kleen Rite! :)

S. F.
S. F.

Carpet Cleaning

I’ve been using Kleen Rite for many years and have always been exceedingly impressed. They are always extremely professional and friendly and do an outstanding job every time.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to provide a review for Kleen Rite. We really appreciate it and we thank you for your business. We count ourselves lucky to have great customers like you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! :)

GS
GS

Ducks cleaned

Kathy was very helpful arranging a convenient time and called to let me know exactly within the window when the technician would be arriving.
Terry was excellent at figuring out where everything was and did a quick, yet thorough job! He was pleasant and friendly and offered good advice for the future.
Thanks so much!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again! :)

mcookrmt
mcookrmt
1 review Hamilton, ON

Duct Cleaning

I received nothing but great customer services right from the first phone call with Kathy to get details of the services they provided and a pricing estimate. The service agent was punctual, very thorough and knowledgeable. My house is just under 2400 sq ft and I had my ducts cleaned, from start to finish including putting runners down and working around my furniture and crowed house the whole thing took around 4 hours. As I mentioned earlier thorough. I have already recommend Kleen Rite to my friends and family and hope you get the same great service when you choose them too.

Michael C
Ancaster

Thank you so much for your 10 star review, we appreciate it very much :) We are so happy to hear you were pleased with the service.

Dave i.
Dave i.

Duct and furnace cleaning

I called up Kleenrite to get our ducts and furnace cleaned. Catherine answered the phone and was a pleasure to work with especially as our original date had to be cancelled due to the whole household being ill. She was easy able to get us in at a time that works for us. Terry the technician who came was an easy-going guy and very friendly. Overall very happy with everything. I already recommended Kleenrite to a co-worker!

Thank you, Dave, for your nice review. Wishing you and your family a healthy and happy holidays!

Melissa in Hamilton
Melissa in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

A job well done from start to finish

Our house was under full renovation so we decided to get our ducts cleaned , I emailed a few companies including the box stores. Although Kleen Rite's price is not the lowest , they offer straight up price with no hidden fees. Kathy's reply was prompt and she even called to check if they can come early because they had a last minute opening a few days earlier! Terry did an awesome job with the ducts. He is so thorough it took about 2 hours. If you are searching for a good duct cleaning company , look no further. I will be a repeat customer without a doubt. Thank you Kathy and Terry for a job well done.

Thank you, Melissa, for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again! :)

Chris
Chris

Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Richard came to clean our carpets and upholstery. He was pleasant, efficient and professional. Th e price was reasonable. I would be pleased to recommend this company, and would use them again.

Thank you, Chris, for your nice review. We look forward to seeing you again :)

More about Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Welcome to Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning. Expert award winning carpet cleaning, duct cleaning and upholstery cleaning services all at a one stop shop! Have any or all of our services booked back to back the same day to save you time!

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.