Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Andres.Franco
Andres.Franco

Duct Cleaning

Amazing work and customer service. Terry was amazing, and Kathy always provide us with the best service. Very professional! Andres

Thank you, Andres! We look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Christie in Burlington
Christie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I totally recommend these people!

So very polite, thorough, quick & pleasant! I totally recommend these people! They use brush and air to clean so best job! I am a landlord so I need people I can trust for a reasonable charge and that’s these guys!

Thank you, Christie, for your kind words :)

sara m. in Burlington
sara m. in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct and carpet cleaning

Reviews were all true! Terry is a terrific guy! Very professional & meticulous, goes out of his way to help, knowledgeable and was good with my pets! Takes his time to do stuff! I just love this company - Kathy polite & prompt! This will be my go to! Would recommend them to my friends.

Thank you so much, Sara, for such a nice review. We are looking forward to seeing you again when the time comes. Thank you for choosing us for your carpet and duct cleaning needs! :)

Salome in Hamilton
Salome in Hamilton

Carpet cleaning

Kleen Rite did an awesome job on my carpet!!! Terry was very efficient and very friendly. He answered and addressed all of my questions and concerns!!! Kathy was also very prompt in returning my voicemails and emails and very flexible in setting up an appointment!! I would definately recommend Kleen Rite for carpet cleaning-it really is no wonder this company has won so many awards!!!!

Thank you, Salome, for posting such a nice review :)

Barb in Milton
Barb in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Carpet Cleaning

We have used Kleen Rite for several years. We LOVE the staff and especially LOVE Terry who cleans our carpets. They are a kind, and caring company. Terry is so much fun, polite, considerate, knows his cleaning and carpets, and loves our dear dog, Seamus. Terry was recently in our home to clean up some of Seamus' "messes". Seamus was so excited to have Terry back that he threw up an hour in advance on the carpet, and provided a "welcome back gift" for Terry. Terry laughed, hugged our dog, and got right to work on cleaning the stains and our carpets. Fabulous job!! Everyone happy, especially the Aussiedoodle Seamus. We will continue to use and recommend Kleen Rite carpets.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Barb! :)

Adrian
Adrian

Duct Cleaning after a Renovation

Kleen Rite did a fabulous job for us. Courteous, considerate, got on with the job and most importantly, did it professionally and properly, even when we had unintended overlaps with other contractors in the house.

It is increasingly rare to find services carried out by people that care - I wish there more like Kleen Rite.

Thanks, Adrian!

SteveW
SteveW

Really professional service - carpet cleaning

Terry was fantastic, can't speak highly enough of how much effort he put in, his professionalism, and how much he cared. He did a great job, and was also fun to have around in a slightly mad way :-)
Would recommend for Carpet cleaning - outstanding job, and great outcomes.

Thanks Steve!

margaret from Hamilton
margaret from Hamilton

Carpet/Furniture Cleaning

We are so pleased with Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning. The Technician arrived on time and was very professional and did a fantastic job on our carpets and furniture. I would recommend this company to everyone. Outstanding Customer Service also. Thank you Mike.

Thanks Margaret

More about Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Welcome to Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning. Expert award winning carpet cleaning, duct cleaning and upholstery cleaning services all at a one stop shop! Have any or all of our services booked back to back the same day to save you time!

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.