HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Mississauga  >  Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Salome in Hamilton
Salome in Hamilton

Carpet cleaning

Kleen Rite did an awesome job on my carpet!!! Terry was very efficient and very friendly. He answered and addressed all of my questions and concerns!!! Kathy was also very prompt in returning my voicemails and emails and very flexible in setting up an appointment!! I would definately recommend Kleen Rite for carpet cleaning-it really is no wonder this company has won so many awards!!!!

Thank you, Salome, for posting such a nice review :)

Barb in Milton
Barb in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Carpet Cleaning

We have used Kleen Rite for several years. We LOVE the staff and especially LOVE Terry who cleans our carpets. They are a kind, and caring company. Terry is so much fun, polite, considerate, knows his cleaning and carpets, and loves our dear dog, Seamus. Terry was recently in our home to clean up some of Seamus' "messes". Seamus was so excited to have Terry back that he threw up an hour in advance on the carpet, and provided a "welcome back gift" for Terry. Terry laughed, hugged our dog, and got right to work on cleaning the stains and our carpets. Fabulous job!! Everyone happy, especially the Aussiedoodle Seamus. We will continue to use and recommend Kleen Rite carpets.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Barb! :)

Adrian
Adrian

Duct Cleaning after a Renovation

Kleen Rite did a fabulous job for us. Courteous, considerate, got on with the job and most importantly, did it professionally and properly, even when we had unintended overlaps with other contractors in the house.

It is increasingly rare to find services carried out by people that care - I wish there more like Kleen Rite.

Thanks, Adrian!

SteveW
SteveW

Really professional service - carpet cleaning

Terry was fantastic, can't speak highly enough of how much effort he put in, his professionalism, and how much he cared. He did a great job, and was also fun to have around in a slightly mad way :-)
Would recommend for Carpet cleaning - outstanding job, and great outcomes.

Thanks Steve!

margaret from Hamilton
margaret from Hamilton

Carpet/Furniture Cleaning

We are so pleased with Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning. The Technician arrived on time and was very professional and did a fantastic job on our carpets and furniture. I would recommend this company to everyone. Outstanding Customer Service also. Thank you Mike.

Ken Bekendam from Hamilton
Ken Bekendam from Hamilton

Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Assisted Review

From my first email to Kleen Rite, they were very courteous and responded back to my request very promptly. Mike Bilous gave me an excellent price for the services (both carpet cleaning and duct cleaning). Terry, the cleaning technician, was very friendly, even spending some time getting to know my dog Noodle and playing with him. It really made my wife & I at ease knowing that we had a respectful person in our home. I would highly recommend Kleen Rite to any homeowner needing carpet or duct cleaning.

Thanks Ken!

Stephen from Burlington
Stephen from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Assisted Review

Thanks Mike for the first rate job your technician did on our carpets! We have a dog that leaves pet stains constantly on our carpets, and you were able to remove them all! Even the odour has completely disappeared! We will definitely use you again. Kleen Rite Carpet and Duct Cleaning comes with my highest recommendation!

Kevin Visser from Burlington
Kevin Visser from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Carpet Cleaning and Duct Cleaning

Assisted Review

This company has first rate cleaning staff, first rate results, and great customer service! I Highly recommend Kleen Rite Carpet and Duct cleaning for any of your carpet and duct cleaning needs!

More about Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Expert award winning carpet cleaning, duct cleaning and upholstery cleaning services all at a one stop shop! Have any or all of our services booked back to back the same day to save you time!