Burlington ON

Reviews for Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

mcookrmt
mcookrmt

Duct Cleaning

I received nothing but great customer services right from the first phone call with Kathy to get details of the services they provided and a pricing estimate. The service agent was punctual, very thorough and knowledgeable. My house is just under 2400 sq ft and I had my ducts cleaned, from start to finish including putting runners down and working around my furniture and crowed house the whole thing took around 4 hours. As I mentioned earlier thorough. I have already recommend Kleen Rite to my friends and family and hope you get the same great service when you choose them too.

Michael C
Ancaster

Thank you so much for your 10 star review, we appreciate it very much :) We are so happy to hear you were pleased with the service.

Dave i.
Dave i.

Duct and furnace cleaning

I called up Kleenrite to get our ducts and furnace cleaned. Catherine answered the phone and was a pleasure to work with especially as our original date had to be cancelled due to the whole household being ill. She was easy able to get us in at a time that works for us. Terry the technician who came was an easy-going guy and very friendly. Overall very happy with everything. I already recommended Kleenrite to a co-worker!

Thank you, Dave, for your nice review. Wishing you and your family a healthy and happy holidays!

Melissa in Hamilton
Melissa in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

A job well done from start to finish

Our house was under full renovation so we decided to get our ducts cleaned , I emailed a few companies including the box stores. Although Kleen Rite's price is not the lowest , they offer straight up price with no hidden fees. Kathy's reply was prompt and she even called to check if they can come early because they had a last minute opening a few days earlier! Terry did an awesome job with the ducts. He is so thorough it took about 2 hours. If you are searching for a good duct cleaning company , look no further. I will be a repeat customer without a doubt. Thank you Kathy and Terry for a job well done.

Thank you, Melissa, for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again! :)

Chris
Chris

Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Richard came to clean our carpets and upholstery. He was pleasant, efficient and professional. Th e price was reasonable. I would be pleased to recommend this company, and would use them again.

Thank you, Chris, for your nice review. We look forward to seeing you again :)

KYLEE
KYLEE

Duct cleaning

Terry loaded in quickly, was very pleasant, and was even great with our dog. The total job took about 3 hours. We were very happy with this service!

Thank you, Kylee, for your kind words and 10 star rating :) We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

chenderson55
chenderson55
1 review New York, NY

DUCT CLEANING

Terry showed up on time, did a professional job, and was very thorough.

Kleen Rite certainly lived up to their company name

I called a local ( Fort Erie ) company three times for an appointment, and they still haven't responded.

Kleen Rite was a recommendation from my plumbing/HVAC company. They set up the appointment the same day.

Thank you for your kind words :) We look forward to seeing you again the next time the need arises for our services!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Ducts & Stairs Carpets Cleaned

Recently had my ducts & stained carpets cleaned.
Very happy with the professional office staff & the professional technician.
The air smells great once again, the carpets look new again.
Thank you.

Thank you so much for your nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Dr.K
Dr.K

Carpet Cleaning

905-407-8789
1235 Treeland Street
Burlington
L7R 3T5

I was extremely impressed with the service I received today. From the friendliness of the technician, to the promptness of booking, to the excellent results of the service; everything went smoothly from start to finish. I will definitely be using this company again, and will make it part of my referral base.

Thank you, Dr. K, for your nice review.

Andres.Franco
Andres.Franco

Duct Cleaning

Amazing work and customer service. Terry was amazing, and Kathy always provide us with the best service. Very professional! Andres

Thank you, Andres! We look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Christie in Burlington
Christie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I totally recommend these people!

So very polite, thorough, quick & pleasant! I totally recommend these people! They use brush and air to clean so best job! I am a landlord so I need people I can trust for a reasonable charge and that’s these guys!

Thank you, Christie, for your kind words :)

More about Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Welcome to Kleen Rite Carpet & Duct Cleaning. Expert award winning carpet cleaning, duct cleaning and upholstery cleaning services all at a one stop shop! Have any or all of our services booked back to back the same day to save you time!

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.