J. W. Benton Ltd.

Locks & Locksmiths
14251 Burrows Road, RICHMOND BC V6V
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Richmond  >  J. W. Benton Ltd.

Review for J. W. Benton Ltd.

Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
28 reviews New Westminster, BC

locks/keys

I don't have anything but praise for Bill. He is a cheerful competent individual who is always willing to assist me with anything I need. We've purchased locks and keys for years from the company and will continue to do so. This last time I needed a lock I was directed to purchase what turned out to be very expensive. When I asked Bill about it he went through everything with me, ie. what was the lock going to be used for, where, etc. After about 15 minutes he decided that there could be a more cost appropriate solution. Then he gave me the pros and cons of either going with what was originally suggested and what he came up with. It was great - we had an option - which we eventually took and saved some money. Very very happy with his customer service and his great attitude!