A.T. Painting and Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
hespeler rd. cambridge,ont ON N1R3H5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Cambridge  >  A.T. Painting and Decorating

Review for A.T. Painting and Decorating

Tony in Kitchener
Tony in Kitchener
1 review ,

Refinishing an Oak Staicase!

I am a renovation contractor who hired Aron from A.T. Painting to refinish an oak staircase that was practically ruined (as far as the stain goes) by another painter.

Initially, I hired the other painter to strip, stain and varnish an oak staircase and to say that he didn't get the job done would be an understatement. My client was unhappy and I was both disappointed and embarrassed. Aron was recommended to me by another contractor and I brought him to look at the staircase, which he did.

He showed up on time, gave me his estimate for repairs and once we worked out the best time to get the job done, he showed up on time, had all his tools and materials ready to get started. Aron sanded down the staircase and went to work. He did a masterful job (I mean it). I have hired many sub-contractors in the past and Aron is the only one to have done such a good job that left me jumping up and down when I saw the finished product.

That staircase went from a blotchy disaster to a furniture grade finish in a matter of two days.

To sum up, Aron from A.T. Painting, was honest, on time, on budget and his workmanship is second to none. If you are looking for superb quality on a painting or staining project call Aron at 519-500-3236 and hire him on the spot. Hi is one of the best at his job and I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone.

Tony Barukcic