Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Reviews for Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Bella in Orillia
Bella in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

House sprayed

Very happy with the service,they were here on time, very friendly, very polite and they did an excellent job. Will definitely call them again when needed. couldn’t be more satisfied

TerryL in Edmonton
TerryL in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Windows, and gutteres, and powerwashing, oh my!

Really pleased with the quality of the work- arrived on time, were super efficient, no hidden costs, very personable, and didn't leave until assured we were satisfied- job well done! Thank you Zack D, Connor and the other feller :)

Mj in Orillia
Mj in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Window cleaning

This has been the Third year in a row that I have used Men in Kilts service. A great job again. Professional, friendly and efficient service.....and in a heat wave!

skelletl in London
skelletl in London
1 review London, ON

Window cleaning

We hired them to clean our windows. Staff was very professional and did an amazing job. We would definitely hire them again. Our neighbor was so impressed, that he hired them to do his windows.

Lyndy Lou  in Calgary
Lyndy Lou in Calgary

#ONE WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE IN CALGARY!

Men in Kilts have been cleaning my windows, inside and out, for at least 7 years-every year. They are always on time, polite, and most importantly they do a truly Professional job in a very short time.

I would recommend them to anyone, and try to at every opportunity!

Thank you Men in Kilts!! Especially Brand, Founder of this exemplary company/service!
Sincerely,
L. Sayre

CarrieL in London
CarrieL in London
1 review London, ON

Well Worth the Phone Call

I contacted Men in Kilts to clean my gutters. I had called someone prior to this and hired them. Within a 24 hour period, I fired them. Men in Kilts came to the rescue. He was very professional and did a great job cleaning the gutters. He came prepared to work. They worked with my schedule so I was home when he cleaned the gutters. I will be using them again and highly recommend! Thank you!!

Heather in Vancouver
Heather in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Glass Awning Cleaning

Men in Kilts was one of the only companies who was comfortable cleaning our high glass awning. It is very high to reach and has unusual access. They came out and did a fantastic job, and were very pleasant to deal with. We will definitely call them back in future.

SCM in Regina
SCM in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Excellent

Men in Kilts did amazing job of cleaning my windows. They easily cleaned multiple stories and my windows have never been cleaner! The men who did the work were very friendly too!
Thank you!!

Private User in Calgary
Private User in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

This is the second time I've used Men in Kilts to clean my carpets. I've used other vendors but I must say Men in Kilts are the only ones to truly get my carpets clean and all stains removed. The first time I couldn't believe how clean they got my stairs where others have failed. This time around they were able to remove fruit juice stains from Christmas with no problems. The carpets look like new. I would definately recommend them.

Michele
Michele
2 reviews , AB

Windows and Gutters cleaned

Great service right from the beginning - sent online request, got a call the next day with all the questions answered and setup an appointment. Got notification in advance of appointment and notification again that they were on their way so I was well prepared. Outside upper level windows haven't been done since house was built 20 years ago (!) and now they are sparkling clean and gutters are clean as well. Thanks, will definitely recommend and book again next year for spring touch up.

More about Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

At Men In Kilts we're committed to doing the job right and delivering what we promise for you. Life is too short not to hire a fun and professional Window & Exterior Cleaning company. We clean. You Enjoy. Just remember. . . No Peeking! Some of the services that we ...