Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Reviews for Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Renata in Bowmanville
Renata in Bowmanville
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Clean my gutters and windows

I have them attend every year and clean my gutters. They guarantee their work, the workers are courteous and professional! They always explain the results and this year they washed a big bay window I can't reach! I highly recommend them!

Window Cleaning

Getting the windows cleaned at Mom's house, Men in Kilts made it easy to book, they were courteous and helpful. The crew was excellent and the windows are sparkling! Efficient, pleasant, and professional. And followed up with an email. I would recommend this company.

Tracy in Qualicum Beach
Tracy in Qualicum Beach
1 review Qualicum Beach, BC

Consistently Excellent

The weather was awful but the job was completed with a smile and a follow-up text. Always A+ service and followup. Highly recommend and will definitely book again. Spread the word!

Hilary in Victoria
Hilary in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Great service

I arranged to have my mother's windows cleaned as a surprise gift. The staff were understanding and discreet about the arrangements. My mother was absolutely delighted with her windows and commented on Justin's friendly and courteous manner. We'll definitely be repeat customers in the future.

R. Wiseman in Calgary
R. Wiseman in Calgary

Fabulous service!

I needed my household carpets cleaned and I hav used several other carpet cleaners in Calgary. I have not been happy with any of them. I decided to try Men in Kilts and I am so glad I did. Mark took time to do a really thorough job and the carpets look like new. He was courteous, knowledgeable and the charge was a bit lower than the quote. Men in Kilts is my new carpet cleaner going forward!

1 review London, ON

window cleaning and christmas light installation

We are completely satisfied with the services provided . The team was quick and VERY courteous. Arthur is a wonderful representative of the London ,Ontario franchise ! I have recommended Men in Kilts to my neighbors .

Drina in Calgary
Drina in Calgary

Window Cleaning

We usually clean our own windows but have been really busy these last few months so have had Men In Kilts come out twice to clean them ..... great and cost effective time saver for us. The fellows are always professional, on time and do a thorough job. Greatly appreciated and will call on them again.

Joe
Joe

Gutter Cleaning

We recently hired Men in Kilts to clean our gutters. The agent I spoke with on the phone was lovely and efficient. Ryan, the person who did the on-site quote and work, was really great. He was polite, professional and did an excellent job. I will definitely be hiring Men in Kilts again.

Send inexperenced people that bent all my screens.

They showed up 3 hours late and then proceeded to run around and bend all my screens as they removed them. Will never hire again. Only hired because of the massive amount of advertising they do. The lesson Ive learned from this experience is if you need a gimmick like wearing a kilt to sell your service then your actual service must be sub-par. Ill be hiring the guy that does my neighbors windows from now on.

Marie P in Calgary
Marie P in Calgary

power wash and deck window cleaning

Men in Kilts power washed my deck and cleaned the sliding door glass, glass railing surround, stairs. Did a excellent job. Employees were on time and respectful. Thank you Men In Kilts.

More about Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

At Men In Kilts we're committed to doing the job right and delivering what we promise for you. Life is too short not to hire a fun and professional Window & Exterior Cleaning company. We clean. You Enjoy. Just remember. . . No Peeking! Some of the services that we ...