Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window cleaning - bungalow

Men In Kilts are amazing ! Imagine having to clean windows with snow on the ground and it's -12 C degrees outside !! They did a thorough job and in so little time, I couldn't believe it. They were friendly and courteous and really seemed to enjoy their work, I'll definitely call on them again.

Barbara
Barbara
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Getting the job done

Just had Brandon from Men in Kilts come and clean our gutters out. He was early and got right to work. Brandon has been doing our gutters for the last 3 years so he knew already which side of the house was more of a problem area. It is also great to have the same person doing the work so that you do not have to explain what side needs more attention. Thanks Brandon and Men in Kilts.

Barb O.
Barb O.

Exterior window cleaning

1951 walkout bungalow. Still have some storm windows. Fellows did GREAT job! I can see across the street again! Will have them back in spring. I recommend them to all

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
2 reviews London, ON

Eaves Trough Cleaning

It was frosty on the scheduled day in mid-November, so there was a delay in starting, but MiK kept me apprised, showed up en masse, and finished quickly. They did their usual thorough job and even gave me a promotion that I thought I hadn't qualified for. This is the third time we've used MiK and I can see no reason to stop; I'm completely satisfied with them.

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Window & Eavestrough Cleaning

First time using Men In Kilts - original scope of work was to have our windows & eavestroughs cleaned.

They looked at the eavestroughs, took pictures and showed them to me to confirm it wasn't required - really appreciated their honesty & integrity as some companies may have just done something and charged us for it.

All of our Windows were done and look GREAT - Very Pleased with the work done, the professionalism & friendliness I experienced. I will definitely call Men In Kilts again.

John Palmer from London
John Palmer from London
4 reviews London, ON

Gutter Cleaning

As always, Men In Kilts got right back to us after we emailed for an appointment.
Day of, their employee called us with a Heads Up about arrival time.
Quick, careful, cheery!

Private User reviews Devon, AB

Exterior window and gutter cleaning

Service man arrived exactly as scheduled by our booking. A quick review of the tasks and gave job cost estimate. He went directly to work and did a superior job . A very pleasant person. All in all, an excellent engagement.

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Gutter and window cleaning.

The gentleman were professional. The yard and surrounding area was left clean and tidy.
Gutters and windows clean also. We will definitely use their services again. Priced competitively as well.

Private User reviews Kamloops, BC

gutter cleaning

They guys showed up when the said they would, they did a good job, and they charged what they quoted me. I would recommend them. ( and I didn't peek!)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Gutter cleaning in November

Brandon did a wonderful job cleaning the inside and outside of my gutters (in late october weather). Called 1st to let me know the time he was coming - asked the appropriate questions (water tap, electrical outlet), then showed a pic of job.

More about Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

At Men In Kilts we're committed to doing the job right and delivering what we promise for you. Life is too short not to hire a fun and professional Window & Exterior Cleaning company. We clean. You Enjoy. Just remember. . . No Peeking! Some of the services that we ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?