Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Reviews for Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exceptional Service

Lee from Men in Kilts Calgary was professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done, and the results were fantastic! Thanks so much for the great service!!

Dee in Delta
Dee in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Windows and Gutter cleaning

Jason did a fantastic job on our windows and gutters - the skylights were great as well. Highly recommended for a very professional job! Very conscientious and attention to detail.

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Window washing

Provided a quote on initial contact, confirmed the appt, arrived on time, provided another quote on site before starting and then started the work. Great job, my windows have never been so clean! Thanks Men in Kilts!

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Window Cleaning

James came to clean my windows. He did an excellent job and I was very satisfied. James was very professional and friendly. I would recommend Men in Kilts to anyone.

Marilyn in Calgary
Marilyn in Calgary

Windows.

Excellent service, I had windows cleaned in & out & 6 mirrors.
The windows are spotless & the mirrors sparkle.
He was here when he said he would be.
I would highly recommend Men in Kilts.

Dimitri and Christel in Calgary
Dimitri and Christel in Calgary

Excelent Window Cleaning

Cole is an excellent representative for Men in Kilts. He tackled and completed a window no one else could reach. He is a gentleman and deserves your window cleaning business.
Thanks. Murray and Susan

Vera Duffy in Oshawa
Vera Duffy in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Windows

I was not pleased with the service the cleaned the windows at our house and there were still spots I had to clean and none of the window tracks were cleaned
Very disappointing and I will not recommend them.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Window and eaves cleaning

Christian arrived on time after looking over the house gave me an estimate. He then proceeded to do an excellent job cleaning the windows. After cleaning the eaves he showed me before and after photos. Very satisfied with the job he did.

Magdalena in Calgary
Magdalena in Calgary

Window cleaning

I am very gratefull for the Man in Kilts service every time they come. They are very nice and polite, do a great service every time and they are my “ to go “ guys. Call them for window cleaning, siding cleaning and gutter and I am always sitisfied. I recommend you for many of my friends.
Thank you ??

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

House siding cleaning

Save your money! Rain would get more dirt off than Men in Kilts. We hired this company to wash the siding of our 2 storey house. Total waste of money. Instead of using a ladder to reach the upper levels, they stood on the ground, sprayed as high as they could, and considered it done. The work was not thorough and dirt is still there in spots.

More about Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

At Men In Kilts we're committed to doing the job right and delivering what we promise for you. Life is too short not to hire a fun and professional Window & Exterior Cleaning company. We clean. You Enjoy. Just remember. . . No Peeking! Some of the services that we ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?