Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Reviews for Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

Drina in Calgary
Drina in Calgary

Always do a great job

The Men in Kilts have been cleaning our windows for several years now. They are always professional, efficient and the windows look great. I have seen the results in other homes from other services and will stick with MIK

Sheila
Sheila
0 reviews Pinantan Lake, BC

Window Cleaning

The window cleaning service of Men in Kilts exceeded all expectations. We have a country residence on a ranch that have never had the windows professionally cleaned. The 22+ windows and screens were very dirty. Ian worked the best part of six hours completing the job. The time was greater than he accounted for. However he worked away patiently and diligently. We have never had windows cleaned professionally. But without hesitation we will do it annually as the difference it has made is amazing. It should also be noted that Ian was very friendly, conversant and professional. I would recommend his company and services in spades.

K Webster
K Webster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Gutter Cleaning

What amazing service and in a torrential downpour no less! The team was efficient and courteous and very articulate when they needed more information by knocking on the door. Thanks so much for fixing our overflowing gutter. New home ownership is off to a great start thanks to your team!!!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Pressure Washing Exterior Window Cleaning

I would not hesitate to recommend Men in Kilts. They arrived on time. They were extremely courteous and professional. They took tremendous care on dealing with some challenges of the job — like cleaning cladding without getting water on floors below. They came up with suggestions on how to treat different issues. I will not hesitate to engage them again.

Thank you for taking the time, we look forward to servicing the home again in the future.

Private User reviews Regina, SK

Window cleaning

Excellent service, very pleasant and accommodating. Very reasonable price. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation. They even obliged to change a bulb for us that was high on the ceiling.very efficient and clean work

Great feedback thank you! We are always here to help!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

I Hate Doing Windows

I hate to clean windows, especially those that are hard to reach or that have spiders. I last cleaned the garage window more than 5 years ago (so many spiders). My windows were multi-year filthy. Men in Kilts had two people working for 3 hours to do all 17 windows; inside, outside, tracks, screens. They look amazing now. It's possible I could do a more OCD job if I bothered to invest in the ladders, scrapers, and learning proper squeegee technique. But, it would take me much longer to do all my windows and history has proven that I will not do this. Men in Kilts was worth every penny. They will definitely be invited back next year.

Fantastic news, we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Candace
Candace
3 reviews Guelph, ON

EXCELLENT SERVICE EXCELLENT PRICES

We have used Jim two times, once last year (2019), to clean our windows, and this year we added gutter cleaning. Jim shows up on time, prepared, personable, and detail oriented. His prices are incredible, and the work is second to none. He takes his time, and is also friendly and personable. Great with Dogs, which is an added bonus for us with 2 German Shepard dogs. Many contractors are uncomfortable (Which I understand) but Jim was just fine. Makes the inside part of the cleaning to get in behind the screens, much easier.

Great to hear, thank you for taking the time and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Milena in Toronto
Milena in Toronto

Great Cleaning Job

The carpet service Matt provided was very good. Using a stand-alone truck he came out and arrived on time, calling first. With COVID-19 on all our minds it was also great to know they disinfect using a pet and child friendly solution that smells terrific!

The carpets are still wet as I write this, but once they dry up I’m sure my carpets will be like new.

Peace of mind knowing that we can go into winter with sanitized carpets.

Amazing feedback, thank you and hope to see you again for any of our other services!

Residential windows

Should have inspected before paying. Young man very courteous, but many windows not properly squeegeed at all. Difficult, grey day, but at $300 not worth the money at all. And this is not a two story home. Will not be using the services again next year

Hello, we offer a clean guarantee and please contact us directly so we are able to investigate this further and make it right.

Shine On!
Shine On!

Balcony glass panels; Inside/outside windows.

Delighted with my clean, glass balcony panels and my windows look incredible! Matthew was very professional and personable and worked very diligently with the minimum of fuss. I would highly recommend Men in Kilts!

Enjoy the end of summer looking out clear windows!

More about Men In Kilts Window Cleaning

At Men In Kilts we're committed to doing the job right and delivering what we promise for you. Life is too short not to hire a fun and professional Window & Exterior Cleaning company. We clean. You Enjoy. Just remember. . . No Peeking! Some of the services that we ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?