5 Joy Drive Scarborough ON M1R 3H6
Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

D&L in North York
D&L in North York

Eaves trough repair

416-751-5546
Toronto

We have used Toronto Clear View previously for installation of gutter filters at two houses previously. This time we had some eaves troughs that got disconnected during high winds and some downspouts that needed rerouting. Toronto Clear View gave us a reasonable estimate for the work the same day we contacted then and then came out quickly after being contacted (2-3 days later) and did all the repairs. Their service was fast and friendly and I would definitely use them again.

Really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to post them. Will be happy to help you again when needed.

doria k in Mississauga
doria k in Mississauga

Gutter cleaning

i was in a bit of a panic as my gutters, if not cleaned, will result in ice damming and in heavy rains, waterfalls. My usual guys did not show up, therefore i searched on Homestars and found Toronto Clear View WIndow Cleaning.
I was impressed with how the area was left after the work was completed. The area was spotless and the bag of debris was folded down and left in an area where it was visible, but not so visible that it could be spotted easily by passerbys. The previous company didn't do as good a job with the debris removal (put it into one of my partially filled bags which i didn't have a problem with, but the mess left around the bag I had issue with).

FYI. We were panicking this Fall due to the early onset of below freezing weather. Fortunately, the weather warmed up here and there to allow our backlog to get caught up. We are happy we were able to help you and happy that you were happy with the results. ;-)

Chad
Chad

Eaves and Window Cleaning

Gentleman doing the work was very friendly and courteous. The owner was responsive to questions/emails beforehand.

Our goal is to have a long-term business relationship and experience has shown that doing all we can beforehand and during the service to ensure all is good plays a huge role in accomplish that.

Thank you.

e.burr in Toronto
e.burr in Toronto

Eavestrough cleaning

I had my eaves cleaned for the first time by Clear View. Jacob did a fantastic, thorough job of not only removing every speck out of my eaves, but also of cleaning up the fallen debris around the house. I definitely recommend this company for their thoroughness, their ease of online booking, and for the follow-up call after the job completion.

Thank you SO MUCH! Will be sure to let Jacob know of the job "well done".

Looking forward to many years of satisfying your cleaning needs.

corinne.mccabe
corinne.mccabe

Eaves cleaning

Always a great job, I’ve been using them for eavestrough cleaning for 10 years or so. They tidy up, and are very well priced. I’ll continue to use and refer them.

Thanks for the review. In this day and age where people are quick to complain, it's appreciated that you took the time to praise our work. While problems can happen such as delayed arrivals, I think the most important thing is to allow companies to fix the problem and then rate the end result. Thanks again.

M. C.
M. C.

EAVESTROUGHS CLEANING AND MINOR REPAIR

TORONTO CLEAR VIEW WINDOW CLEANING IS AN EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST COMPANY. BRIAN, THE PRESIDENT, RESPONDED PROMPTLY TO MY EMAILS AND SENT HIS REPRESENTATIVE, JACOB, TO OUR HOME. JACOB ARRIVED AT THE SCHEDULED TIME. HE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE, HONEST AND POLITE. HE NOT ONLY CLEANED ALL EAVESTROUGHS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY BUT ALSO IDENTIFIED AND FIXED A PROBLEM WITH 1 EAVESTROUGH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND WILL USE THEIR SERVICES EVERY 6 MONTHS.

I appreciate the kind words and hope that the work we did solves your water issue problems. Thanks again.

trishcrean
trishcrean

Cleaning windows and eaves troughs

I have used Clearview Windows for years and they are reliable and do excellent work

Thanks, Trish, for taking the time of posting a review. It really helps build trust when people try to decide what company to hire among the many out there.

Tammy in Scarborough
Tammy in Scarborough

Another year of great service!

I have had Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning take care of cleaning the outside of my windows for about 8 years now, and have always been very pleased.
This year I decided to have them clean all the windows and screen door inside and out, as well as screens and window tracks.
Jacob arrived at the door as expected, pleasant, with a big smile on his face. He did a fantastic job both indoors and outdoors, and kept my home clean and dry while he worked. The windows turned out better than expected!
I have, and will continue to recommend Toronto Clear View to my neighbors and friends, and will continue to be a regular customer in spring and fall.
I have and will continue to recommend

Thank you SO much Tammy! Really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. The fact that you included Jacob's name means that he will receive a bonus for this extra effort. It's just a little incentive we have in place to help motivate our workers to go the extra mile. They benefit, customers benefit, and we benefit when reviews like yours are posted. Once again, thank you!

Eavestrough Cleaning

I just wanted to thank Andre and Chris for the great job they did recently cleaning the eaves of my home. They were on-site within one day, did a great job cleaning the trough, and were very efficient.

Thanks Andre and Chris!!

Tom

I will pass your comments on to them! THX

anna in Vaughan
anna in Vaughan

Wonderful service

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning did an amazing job.
They took their time and were very detailed-oriented.
We booked inside and outside window cleaning.
I am very impressed. Very professional service!
Will definitely book again

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Looking forward to servicing your cleaning needs in the future.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, eavestrough / gutter protection systems, pressure washing, we have 30 years of experience serving the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning has seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies in Toronto and surrounding areas come and go over the years. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied repeat customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT all the same. We invite you to take a look at what we install and we have no doubt that by simply seeing it you can tell how it is a superior product.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby and more.