Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto ON
Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Mephisto1026
Mephisto1026

Interior windows and patio door cleaning

The two gentlemen who completed the work were excellent and completed it in a timely manner. I asked that tracks and screens be cleaned and they were and they even pointed out where paint was worn on some tracks but they cleaned them anyway! They still looked better. I would highly recommend them!!

Lisa and Jeff in Toronto
Lisa and Jeff in Toronto

Window Washing

Brian and his team did a great job on our windows. Professional, clean, courteous... what else could we ask for?
We highly recommend them for your job.

Thank YOU for the opportunity of servicing your needs and for you taking the time to post a review!

Great crew!

Our windows are sparkling! This was a low rise apartment building. The crew was very personable and professional.

They used ladders and extension poles, left the place spotless when they left and we can now see out our windows.

Would highly recommend this window cleaning company.

So happy to hear all went well. Looking forward to subsequently taking care of future needs.

icehouse in Richmond Hill
icehouse in Richmond Hill

Great job and customer service

They were very responsive, gave me my options clearly and the workers came in a timely and professional manner. They sent pictures of what my eaves/gutters looked like before and after and made sure I was happy before asking for payment. I would highly recommend!

Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Dennis in Brampton
Dennis in Brampton

Exterior cleaning of windows

Spoke to Brian @ Clearview & arranged to have the exterior windows on our 2 storey home cleaned. Brian gave me a date & his crew arrived @ 8.00 am & did a great job of cleaning the windows as well as the frames. They came on time the day they were supposed to & did a very professional job, who could ask for anything better then that.

D McC - Brampton

Thanks Dennis for the positive review. Look forward to future opportunities to service your cleaning needs.

Window and eaves cleaning

I organized a group of homeowners to have our windows cleaned. 3 & 4 storey townhomes. Clear View gave us a good discount compared to other companies.
The crew was friendly, careful, and thorough. Great care was taken to protect gardens and plants. Some Miscommunications occurred but were quickly rectified by the owner, Brian.
My windows are gleaming and my whole house is a lot brighter.
I’d certainly recommend Clear View.

Glad we were able to help accommodate you and the project.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Reliable, Efficient and Lovely

From my phone call with Brian to walk through the estimate through to the window cleaning wrap up Toronto Clear View has been excellent. Really appreciated Brian taking the time to discuss the pricing options and help me assess the size of my windows. Service was relatively quick (waited just over a week from the initial call). Two crew arrived ready to work and were both pleasant and courteous. Paying the invoice afterwards by eTransfer was also straightforward and quick. Highly recommend and will definitely use again next spring. Thank you Clear View!

Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time to post a review. Hoping to satisfy your cleaning needs for many years to come.

Eavestrough cleaning and windows inside and out

All of the people I dealt with were informative and trustworthy. This includes one person, Brian, who gave me the quote and made suggestions, as well as 2 people that completed the job quickly and thoroughly. Sorry I don’t remember the names of the people that did the cleaning.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. I don't know who the two were but glad you were happy with the results.

Paul from Etobicoke
Paul from Etobicoke

Eaves cleaning

Great company. Owner called before & after to keep me up to date and to see if i was satisfied with service. 2 gentlemen that did the work were very professional. Would definetly recommend.

Sometimes people will disregard minor complaint issues. We'd rather go the extra mile and make sure everything was good and correct matters if by chance something was missed or not to satisfaction. Thanks for the review.

Excellent, friendly and accommodating service! A+

Toronto Clear View sent a team of two to do my upper story window cleaning and my eaves. The two gentlemen were punctual, very friendly, and even accommodated my request to delay their arrival until after my baby finished napping. They did excellent work, and had no issue adding a last second request to clean my skylight and kick some branches off my roof. Brian, the co. owner, was also a swell fellow who answered my questions quickly and completely, and his final tally was very reasonable and below what I expected they would charge. I would highly recommend Toronto Clear View to anyone in need in this area, and especially these two particular employees. Thanks again TCV!w

Happy to hear that all worked out, including the adjustment to the schedule to accommodate your needs. Thanks for the review!

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company. Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, eavestrough / gutter protection systems, or pressure washing, we have 30 years of experience serving the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas.

****

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Toronto's 3 decades old cleaning company has seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies in Toronto and surrounding areas come and go over the years. It takes repeat customers to stay in business in this industry who are willing to come back over and over again, and willing to refer others to us, and we believe that is the reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business to this day. We started way back in 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied repeat customers.

****

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized Diamond Back Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT all the same. We invite you to take a look at what we install and we have no doubt that by simply seeing it you can tell how it is a superior product. Feel free to browse our website at https://torontoclearview.com/services/toronto-gutter-guards for details about the product.

****

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby and more.

Social Media: