Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
5 Joy Drive Scarborough ON M1R 3H6
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Cara & Roger in East York
Cara & Roger in East York

Good job!

Clear VIew did a good job for us. I love being able to get an online quote. The online quote was accurate. They did the job promptly and showed up on time. Didn't leave any mess. Good price. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you! We have had MANY give favorable comments about the Instant Online Quote Calculator. Yes, it does require a bit more effort for the homeowner, but it is not difficult to use and it does take an environmental position of not having to have a vehicle on the road to quote a property and unnecessarily pollute our planet. If by chance a mistake is made with the quote, it rarely is very much. In the rare case where the quote is way off, we will simply determine what the amount should be, contact the owner, and find out whether or not we should proceed. So the overall process works well and we've been doing it this way for well over 15 years. BTW, we were the 1st in North America, and perhaps anywhere, to have such a feature available to the public.

Eavestrough Cleaning

I just wanted to thank Andre and Chris for the great job they did recently cleaning the eaves of my home. They were on-site within one day, did a great job cleaning the trough, and were very efficient.

Thanks Andre and Chris!!

Tom

I will pass your comments on to them! THX

anna in Vaughan
anna in Vaughan

Wonderful service

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning did an amazing job.
They took their time and were very detailed-oriented.
We booked inside and outside window cleaning.
I am very impressed. Very professional service!
Will definitely book again

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Looking forward to servicing your cleaning needs in the future.

Raj
Raj

Evesthrough cleaning and downspout extension

very knowledgeable small team. Reasonable rates. Completed the job quicker than anticipated.
workmanship was guaranteed.

Assume by the term, "small team", you mean "short workers" ;-) Thanks for the positive review.

Happy Customer in Old Toronto
Happy Customer in Old Toronto

Brian's Team

The Toronto Clear View team is terrific. They are professional, polite, punctual and very capable. We have been using their services for at least 10 years. I look forward to working with Toronto Clear View for at least another 10 years. I don't hesitate recommending Toronto Clear View when asked by friends or family about their services.

Thanks for the review!

Robert in Oak Ridges
Robert in Oak Ridges
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

service

Third time I have used this company and I am more impressed each time. They cleaned my eavestroughs inside and out very thoroughly. I couldn't believe the results of the outer surfaces cleaning. They look like new compared to the grimy worked in dirt from before. They have also cleaned my windows last Fall with excellent results. They are my definite "go-to" guys for the future.

Thank you SO much Robert. We never know the results of how the visible surface of the eaves will look with our "Whitening" service, but glad to hear that yours turned out great. Once in a while the surface gets so oxidized with water runoff that nothing can be done to rejuvinate it, yours was cooperative. Glad we could help.

eavestrough brightening, window and eavestrough cleaning

Andre arrived while I was out and went straight to work cleaning the windows and trim, cleaning the eavestroughs and unclogging the downspouts. I had arranged for the gold window package, the silver eavestrough package, and also the eaves brightening treatment.

He brightened the white eaves troughs at the front of the house.

The results were fantastic! When I arrived home, it looked like the white trim had all been freshly painted. The front garden had been cleaned up of any messy residue from the eaves, and a yard bag had the contents of the eaves ready for city pick up.

Congratulations to Andre for his attention to detail.

Appreciate your review. Andre will as well since he will earn a bonus because of fine review you've posted.

Glen Manor in Old Toronto
Glen Manor in Old Toronto

Windows & Eaves

Chris did a conscientious and thorough job. He was very pleasant and professional. We are very happy with the eave and window cleaning job. We would use this company again.

So happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window cleaning

Andre and Chris are the best. They work carefully, thoroughly and with a great deal of consideration for my household. They are cheerful, accommodating and happy to do what is necessary (and beyond) to get the job done.

I'll be sure to pass your commendation onto the workers. Keep in mind that you would have been very impressed with the quality no matter who you had at the site.

Glad to hear everything was according to your expectations.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, eavestrough / gutter protection systems, pressure washing, we have almost 30 years of experience serving the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning has seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies in Toronto and surrounding areas come and go over the years. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied repeat customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT all the same. We invite you to take a look at what we install and we have no doubt that by simply seeing it you can tell how it is a superior product.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby and more.