Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto ON
Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

greggsharon in Toronto, Ontario
greggsharon in Toronto, Ontario

Condo window cleaning in and out

I cannot recommend Toronto Clearview more enthusiastically. Andre came at the time agreed was polite, professional, and very competent. The service from this company was top notch from booking to execution. The pricing was fair, and in fact, I had estimated it would be higher. Andre did such a fantastic job. It looks as though my windows have no glass in them at all. Don’t hesitate to use.

I too am a customer like you and it is indeed a great feeling when an invoice is presented with costs much less than expected. We believe that charging what the price should be is simply the honest thing to do and in the long run it is what creates repeat customers.

Glad it all worked out for you. Looking forward to helping you in the future.

Lori
Lori

Window Cleaning

Company is reliable and responsive. Sam and his partner were great. Punctual, friendly and efficient. Windows look great! We have used this service a number of times and are always satisfied. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the review. Another thanks for trusting us as your service company for over half a decade now.

Heather
Heather

Excellent customer service and work

The customer service provided was exceptional and the service provider who came to do the work, Chris, was friendly, informative and efficient. I will be using this company both personally and professionally from now on.

Thank you Heather! We have a unique system in place to ensure that all parties involved do their best. Looking forward to helping you in the future.

doria k in Mississauga
doria k in Mississauga

Gutter cleaning

i was in a bit of a panic as my gutters, if not cleaned, will result in ice damming and in heavy rains, waterfalls. My usual guys did not show up, therefore i searched on Homestars and found Toronto Clear View WIndow Cleaning.
I was impressed with how the area was left after the work was completed. The area was spotless and the bag of debris was folded down and left in an area where it was visible, but not so visible that it could be spotted easily by passerbys. The previous company didn't do as good a job with the debris removal (put it into one of my partially filled bags which i didn't have a problem with, but the mess left around the bag I had issue with).

FYI. We were panicking this Fall due to the early onset of below freezing weather. Fortunately, the weather warmed up here and there to allow our backlog to get caught up. We are happy we were able to help you and happy that you were happy with the results. ;-)

Chad
Chad

Eaves and Window Cleaning

Gentleman doing the work was very friendly and courteous. The owner was responsive to questions/emails beforehand.

Our goal is to have a long-term business relationship and experience has shown that doing all we can beforehand and during the service to ensure all is good plays a huge role in accomplish that.

Thank you.

e.burr in Toronto
e.burr in Toronto

Eavestrough cleaning

I had my eaves cleaned for the first time by Clear View. Jacob did a fantastic, thorough job of not only removing every speck out of my eaves, but also of cleaning up the fallen debris around the house. I definitely recommend this company for their thoroughness, their ease of online booking, and for the follow-up call after the job completion.

Thank you SO MUCH! Will be sure to let Jacob know of the job "well done".

Looking forward to many years of satisfying your cleaning needs.

corinne.mccabe
corinne.mccabe

Eaves cleaning

Always a great job, I’ve been using them for eavestrough cleaning for 10 years or so. They tidy up, and are very well priced. I’ll continue to use and refer them.

Thanks for the review. In this day and age where people are quick to complain, it's appreciated that you took the time to praise our work. While problems can happen such as delayed arrivals, I think the most important thing is to allow companies to fix the problem and then rate the end result. Thanks again.

D&L in North York
D&L in North York

Eaves trough repair

We have used Toronto Clear View previously for installation of gutter filters at two houses previously. This time we had some eaves troughs that got disconnected during high winds and some downspouts that needed rerouting. Toronto Clear View gave us a reasonable estimate for the work the same day we contacted then and then came out quickly after being contacted (2-3 days later) and did all the repairs. Their service was fast and friendly and I would definitely use them again.

Really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to post them. Will be happy to help you again when needed.

M. C.
M. C.

EAVESTROUGHS CLEANING AND MINOR REPAIR

TORONTO CLEAR VIEW WINDOW CLEANING IS AN EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST COMPANY. BRIAN, THE PRESIDENT, RESPONDED PROMPTLY TO MY EMAILS AND SENT HIS REPRESENTATIVE, JACOB, TO OUR HOME. JACOB ARRIVED AT THE SCHEDULED TIME. HE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE, HONEST AND POLITE. HE NOT ONLY CLEANED ALL EAVESTROUGHS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY BUT ALSO IDENTIFIED AND FIXED A PROBLEM WITH 1 EAVESTROUGH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND WILL USE THEIR SERVICES EVERY 6 MONTHS.

I appreciate the kind words and hope that the work we did solves your water issue problems. Thanks again.

trishcrean
trishcrean

Cleaning windows and eaves troughs

I have used Clearview Windows for years and they are reliable and do excellent work

Thanks, Trish, for taking the time of posting a review. It really helps build trust when people try to decide what company to hire among the many out there.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, eavestrough / gutter protection systems, or pressure washing, we have 30 years of experience serving the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Toronto's 3 decade old cleaning company has seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies in Toronto and surrounding areas come and go over the years. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied repeat customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT all the same. We invite you to take a look at what we install and we have no doubt that by simply seeing it you can tell how it is a superior product. Feel free to browse our website for details about the product.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby and more.