GTA-ROOF.COM

Teresa in Scarborough
Teresa in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Roof (Shingles)

My brother in law suggested I contacted GTA-Roof and out of all five companies I checked, GTA was the most reasonable. Joe took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions. As promised, the materials were dropped off at the house prior to the crew starting the work. Joe and his team came at the agreed upon time and quickly set up. All the shingles were removed quickly and placed in the bin. Any that dropped outside were later picked up and they left my front and back lawn as spotless as when they arrived. They worked deligently and had the whole roof removed and replaced in about six to seven hours. The work was more than satisfactory and I was so happy that I recommended Joe to my parents who were doing renovations on their house.

More about GTA-ROOF.COM