Brabus Hardwood Flooring

Brabus Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Brabus Hardwood Flooring

Nalini  from Mississauga
Nalini from Mississauga

Wood flooring sanded and restored

We had two large areas done. Both high traffic as it was the living/dining room and the TV room. Max and his dad were outstanding in their work and their manner. They were on time and worked like clockwork. We did not know the true color or texture of the wood until they sanded and stained in a satin finish. We expected an improvement but we feel have completely new floors. Some floor boards were damaged and look like new now. I strongly recommend Max and his dad.

Thank you for your feedback enjoy your newly refinished floors

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Staircase

I was introduced to this team after suffering with a Mattamy "painted" maple staircase for years. The team came in and did a fabulous job. They promised they would mix a stain to match my existing maple floor and while this was not a perfect match (mainly due to finish) I am pleased with the finish.

It is clear this company stands behind their promise to deliver quality work and excellence in customer service. I have reached out to Max a few times just to get some clarification on maintenance and he ALWAYS answers his phone - which to me is exceptional.

Great Job and excellent team!!!!

Thank you for your feedback as I mentioned before your existing hardwood are 10y plus color on it is faded for and for us to get 100% stain match was impossible and also it's different wood grade on floors and stairs, but our team did its best to achieve as best results as possible enjoy your newly refinished stairs.

Al Fernie
Al Fernie
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen & Family Room

Absolutely fantastic company, punctual arrived as scheduled. Covered existing floors to avoid damage. Max & his Dad know what they are doing. From start to finish they did what they said they would do. Best part it is absolutely 100 % dust free and I mean dust free! No drop clothes or cleaning after job is done. Very impressed a model for all companies to follow. No hesitation to recommend to friends.

Thank you Al for your feedback regarding our services enjoy with many years to come your newly refinished floors

Preeti Sudhakar
Preeti Sudhakar

Staircase refinishing

Jake came to refinish (sand, stain, picket installation) the staircase in my house in Oakville. Having a previous bad experience with another company, I was a little apprehensive about the final product because Jake had an already messed up staircase to begin with. But my husband and I were both very impressed with the final product. Our staircase looks beautiful and we are very happy with the workmanship. Re-sanding the staircase was totally dustless and caused no disruption to the household. Jake also gave us some great tips to maintain our brand new hickory hardwood flooring. Overall, great experience and I wish we had found Brabus Hardwood Flooring sooner.

Thank you very much for your feedback your stairs definitely were messed up by someone that did not know how to match the stain colors or even to apply but I told you will get through it we're going to make your stairs look good as new again enjoy your stairs

Harvey in Barrie
Harvey in Barrie

The Imposible

Brabus Hardwood performed well beyond our expectations. Our floors were 40+ years old, weathered, scratched and had water damage, They striped, sanded and stain with a colour of our choice. The tedious process was dust free. The outcome was perfect. They were prompt, quick,attentive and thorough. Kudos to Max, and his Dad who took our floors to another level. All the best. Arlene & Harvey

For your feedback on our service enjoy your floors

Lea in Ottawa
Lea in Ottawa

Convert stairs and landing to hardwood

We are very pleased with the conversion of our stairs and landing to hardwood. The stain was matched up very well with our existing hardwood floors. The service provided was exactly as promised.

Thank you Very much Lea always happy to see satisfied customer.

Omar in Burlington
Omar in Burlington

Floor and Stairs Refinishing

I am very pleased with the job done by Max, his brother and dad to refinish my stairs and floors. I was very pleased that there was little to no dust in the house. They gave a timeline for completion and they delivered. The stairs and floors look great. I would recommend them to refinish stairs and floors.

Thank you Omar for taking time writing your experience with our company we had pleasure working at your house.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Main floor hardwood installation

Brabus installed hardwood (wide-plank oak) throughout our main floor and did a fantastic job. Lots of attention to detail. All transitions are beautiful and seamless. Max Brabus was quick to reply to questions and very easy to communicate with. Pricing was very reasonable; no unexpected costs. Highly recommended!

Thank very much for honest review any question or problems you know how to find us.

greg and maria in Toronto
greg and maria in Toronto

Install and resurfacing hardwood floors and stairs

People are always nervous when hiring a contractor. Max and his team showed up for 6 consecutive days, they were never late, were very professional, and did a great job.

Max took the time to explain the process every step of the way. My wife loves the results, and also really enjoyed talking with Max's father.

We are extremely pleased, and we would recommend this company to anybody who needs floor work done.

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Brabus Hardwood Flooring

Brabus Hardwood Flooring Mississauga offers a wide selection of Top Quality Wood Flooring as well as Professional Installation, Repair, Restoration and Refinishing of Hardwood Flooring in Mississauga and the GTA Floor Installation Floor Refinishing Dustless Floor Sanding Floor Repair Wooden Staircase Floor Staining Floor Installation Dustless Sanding and Finishing Screen ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Mississauga?