Brabus Hardwood Flooring

Brabus Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Brabus Hardwood Flooring

Fireplace Review in Mississauga
Fireplace Review in Mississauga

hall and family room floors

We recently had Brabus hardwood, install new and also sand old hardwood in our home. Max and his crew were fast, efficient and helped us pick a color which we love. They sanded with their dust free sanding machine, which was just as advertised DUSTFREE, and then stained with a new color, which they mixed on site to match our room. Their work is very professional and I have and will continue to recommend them for any hardwood job my friends or family may have and would also call them back in a flash for any other work we would have. thank you Brabus for a job well done!!

You welcome always ready to help clients with their decision making specially for color.

Kathryn in Toronto
Kathryn in Toronto

Amazing floor refinishing

Max and his team did an amazing job refinishing our hardwood in our home. They pulled up the carpets and replaced any boards that were too stained to redo. They had an excellent selection of stain colours to choose from and offered their advice to help us decide what would look best. Max was extremely responsive and he was very friendly and personable. They stuck to their timeline and informed me of all changes to the budget as the scope of the work increased. We have received so many compliments on the floors. I would highly recommend Brabus floors to anyone. They even came back a month and a half later to fix a board that I broke, the day after I asked them about it. Very very very happy with the overall experience.

As promised we are very responsive to any problem or complaints you ever get with your floors we also guarantee our workmanship for 2 years.

Douglas in Toronto
Douglas in Toronto

flooring replace and refinish

I think the two things that most drive homeowners crazy about contractors are: 1. scheduling; 2. post-quotation price changes. I'm happy to say that not only did Max and his team do high quality work with our flooring project, they stuck exactly to the promised schedule, and the price they quoted was exactly the price we paid. Even when some follow-up tweaks were requested after the job, Max again was prompt and prepared. I unreservedly recommend Brabus Flooring for anyone's next hardwood flooring job.

Bob P.
Bob P.

Flooring refinshing

Excellent customer service job wa completed one day earlier. Very professional and as promised no dust.

Importmangal
Importmangal

Stairs

Very happy with the job Brabus team did. They are 100% worth that little extra they charge, very professional and from their advices you can see their load of experience .
Had something different planned in the beginning but thanks to their advice avoided the mistake. They pay attention to all the details and truly dust free. Definitely keeping their number for future projects.

Thank you for taking your time writing this review.

Vadym.khrekov
Vadym.khrekov

Floor renovation.

Vary friendly crew.
Thay use advanced equipment.
Clean job.
Thay did it fast.
I like the finished look.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Laminate flooring installation

Disappointed with Max and his team. Hired for laminate flooring installation and upon discovering visibly large gap between floor panels, notified Max immediately who stated we would be charged additionally for more labour and materials because we did not use his company's materials. Stated that panels were defective but then why would you still install it and not notify the owners so we are aware and can order a different batch? Very disappointed.

Hi James,

Let me start off by saying that we advised you against using these low quality materials before we even started on the quote. I let you know right away that I am uncomfortable working with cheap products and that the final product will be effected by this but you decided to go ahead with it anyways against my professional advice.

Upon completing the job everything was perfect and after walking around you were totally happy with it.

Just as I had warned you in the beginning however, the problem with using these low grade materials is that the final product will not always sit perfectly when some time goes by, and this is exactly what happened.

Please let this be a warning to anyone reading this comment that when you use cheap materials, you are sacrificing quality for savings.

Enzo
Enzo

Install hardwood flooring

They started when they said they would. They finished when they said they would. And they did everything they promised. The work itself was well done & the outcome is what I hope it would be. ...and when they left my hone, they cleaned up & made sure that my home looked nice.

Great customer easy to deal with

christinemacvicar
christinemacvicar

Hardwood floors they did my living-dining-3 bedrooms and halls plus closets. Amazing team wirked all weekend. Completed the job in 3 days as promised so efficient. I have to say these guys know flooring. I will reffer them to everyone i know. Thank Max so

Amazing everyone comemts on how rich my floors look! I keep bragging about how great these guys where!

10 points!!

The g.
The g.
1 review Caledon, ON

Upstairs flooring, colour match downstairs.

Terrific team, very professional. They did an excellent job matching downstairs. They ensured we were satisfied every step of the way. It’s excellent to see people so proud of their work. Do yourself a favour and hire real pros like this team. Max thanks for your care and attention to detail. It was great to see it all come togeather.

Thank you Dean it was pleasure for us working at your house and meeting your expectations.

More about Brabus Hardwood Flooring

Brabus Hardwood Flooring Mississauga offers a wide selection of Top Quality Wood Flooring as well as Professional Installation, Repair, Restoration and Refinishing of Hardwood Flooring in Mississauga and the GTA Floor Installation Floor Refinishing Dustless Floor Sanding Floor Repair Wooden Staircase Floor Staining Floor Installation Dustless Sanding and Finishing Screen ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Mississauga?