Etobicoke Flooring inc

Carina in Toronto
Carina in Toronto
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Installation of hardwood flooring

Etobicoke Flooring removed our carpets and installed about 1500 square feet of engineered hardwood. We are extremely pleased with Andres' work. He is very professional and responsible. He patiently worked with us to solve some issues that arose and gave us professional advice. Our floors look amazing! Thank you very much!

Thank you very much Carina for the kind words

Adam B
Adam B

Bedroom floors

Andres and his team did a great job on our click lock engineered hardwood bedroom floors. They pulled out the old flooring, screwed down the subfloor, and installed underlayment and trim in two rooms. Andres communicated very well throughout the process and even picked up some of the materials I had forgotten. The job was done in under two days and our home is much improved. I recommend Etobicoke Flooring Inc. for your future installs.

Hardwood Floor Installation

Andres and his crew were great to accommodate our tight schedule and timeline of when the work could get done. They did a fantastic job installing the floors with a lot of attention to detail to ensure the job came out perfect! Very happy with the result!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great work by Andres and Sergio

Nice and clean crew! Did a phenomenal job for laminate installation in the basement. Andres and Sergio are patient, professional and clean crew.

These guys get the job done!

thank you very much got the kind words enjoy your new basement

Brandon Hall from Old Toronto
Brandon Hall from Old Toronto

Etobicoke Flooring Inc

Stop look no further! If you are looking for a flooring crew I can promise you Andres and his crew are phenomenal!

They offered a very competitive rate, they were were extremely accommodating, provided advice on flooring needs. managed to problem solve custom trim work and did a thorough clean up once the job wrapped.

I look forward to hiring them for my next project.

Thank you very much Brandon. It was a pleasure working with you. See you on the next project

Emergency work

I needed some emergency work done on my floors done after my flooring was damaged. Andres was able to talk me through it all, explaining what was best and why. The job done way before earlier than what I believed was my rush, requested deadline. The work was excellent and very tidy... and everything left looking better than the original work! I would 100% recommend to family and friends!

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure working with you

shannon
shannon

Amazing work! Highly recommend

Andres and Sergio are professional, punctual and highly skilled. I hadn’t done a floor replacement before and they walked me through every step, including helping me procure materials and work out logistics. I really appreciated their clear communication and approachability. They worked so efficiently that they finished the job ahead of schedule. My new floor is beautiful they did an immaculate job! Highly recommend.

Thank you Shannon pleasure working with you

floor replacement

I was referred to Andres by a friend who was very satisfied with his work. I contacted Andres and himself and his team responded right away. They came by and did their estimate and advise me of their availabilty and what I needed in terms of my elevator bookings to make their task possible. They completed the task in the time frame given, were extremely punctual and professional. Their workmanship is commendable; no accidents and they clean up their areas nicely. I have already referred some of my friends to use their services which will happen some time in the new year. I will certainly refer them to my family and friends. Kodos to the team

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Floor restoration after water damage

We had a water leak and this company was
brought in by the restoration company to whom we were referred by our insurance company to replace water damaged engineered hardwood. They did an amazing job removing and replacing the damaged portions. You would never know it had been done. Workers were very professional, courteous and everything was left clean. We highly recommend them

House reflooring

The team at Etobicoke flooring is one of the best crews I’ve worked with! My mom is a senior who needed to get her floors redone. The team worked in a timely manner, was super pleasant to interact with, and at an affordable cost. The job they did was beyond satisfactory. Very pleased!!

More about Etobicoke Flooring inc

We proudly serve the Toronto GTA for all your flooring needs. We are highly experienced in flooring.

We efficient reliable and safe during these times.