IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Reviews for IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Amy, Toronto

After buying many new products for my bedroom, I also got Ikea to assemble them, so as to ensure they're built well (I didn't trust myself or anyone I knew). The bad thing was that they came a week after I bought all my products, so that delayed the reno for my room. The good thing was that when they came, they were very quick and they knew what they were doing, so I didn't have to worry. Within an hour (max 2) they were done, and I was so happy with everything. Overall, a very good experience, and I would use their service again.

More about IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www.ASSEMBLYman.ca!

BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces?

Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time.

We are your GTA and surrounding areas IKEA Furniture Assembly and Installation specialists!

We assemble and install your IKEA kitchens, bathroom, BESTA system, PAX system, MALM, HOPEN, GALANT, Expedit or anything else you may have!

If you see it in the IKEA catalog, we can assemble it, install it, hang it,snap it together, or simply place it where you like!

We offer the most competitive rates for IKEA Custom Assembly and Installation in the Great Toronto and surrounding areas.

Assembly rates starting as low as $75.

Assembly - the proper way!
IKEA MAN will come to your hosue, as neat as a pin, as cool as a cucumber and get the job done before you've even put the tea on!
Ok, so maybe not that fast, but you get the idea.
*IKEA trained specialists with over 7 years of experience in IKEA Furniture Assembly
*Honest, reliable, professionally trained and equipped assemblers
*Peace of mind that someone you can trust is working in your home
*Specializing on IKEA Funriture Assembly and Installation
*Flexible and extended work hours to meet any service request needs
*We always get the job done, right, first time