HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Reviews for IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Stephen

The assembly was fast but also done very well. They assembled 2 dressers and 3 nightstands in the time it took me to assemble a single 6 drawer dresser.

The assembly team was very friendly and even explained some things to watch out for with the furniture that I bought.

I will definitely be back in the future for any assembly needs. Thanks!

Hi Stephen, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

KevinK

I was at first hesitant to hire someone to put together furniture that I know I could put together myself. But, thinking about it now, it would have taken me a full day - if not two full days, to put together our furniture and I know I would have been thoroughly frustrated after it all. These guys are VERY affordable and they make sure everything is perfect before they leave. They showed up on time, made sure surfaces were protected, put together all of the furniture better than I ever could have, and then bundled up all of the garbage and offered to take it out. When I went to pay, they even stopped for a moment, looked at a drawer on a desk, pulled it out, made a slight adjustment - because they didn't feel it was perfect. Save yourself the headache and hire these guys. You will not be sorry!

Hi Kevin, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Probably some of the most professional service people I’ve had the pleasure of working with. The team arrived early and left the room cleaner than when they came. It was a big complex install (mounted wall bed and bookshelves) and was done to precision. Thank you.

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Fahad

Easy to set up appointment time and Ivan was highly responsive on email around details and specific requests.

Day of, they were on time, efficient and cleaned up after.

Highly recommend them!

Hi Fahad, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

AlishaB in TORONTO

The team was very punctual and professional. Both my Ikea furniture pieces were put together in less then 2 hours! They cleaned up, and even broke down all of the boxes. Couldn't be happier, would highly recommend their services.

Hi Alisha, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Pamela in Toronto

John + Vladmir did a fantastic job assembling my IKEA wardrobe. They were courteous, efficient and hard working. When they were done they packaged up all the garbage and vacuumed the floor. I highly recommend AssemblyMan.

Hi Pamela, thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Sujata from Toronto

I had seen excellent reviews which is why we chose this company and we were not disappointed. In all respects, our experience was positive. John came on time, laid a blanket on the wooden floors before assembling the items carefully and cleaned up all of the packaging (putting aside all cardboard materials) afterwards. Very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend them to others.

Hi, thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

MAE from Markham

Michael arrived on time and was very professional and polite. Assembled everything so perfectly and was fast and clean. Wrapped all cardboard boxes together, explained everything and was very very efficient. "Even vacuumed the floor" :) . Best service ever. Would not hesitate to use this company again. Thank you so much for the perfect job. Will be telling all my friends about this company.

jessemackowycz in Toronto
3 reviews , ON

Exceptional organization, excellent customer service, clean, polite and most importantly, an expert installation of all 5 of our bedroom PAX closets. I look forward to using Ivan and Co. again in the future.
If you have any doubt in you're mind about building anything IKEA related by yourself...just call them...you'll be glad you did!

Hi Jesse, thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Jayme G

My boyfriend and I needed an IKEA PAX unit built. We came across this company as it had amazing reviews. All I can say is the reviews are ALL TRUE. The company was very accommodating for a last minute booking. Our assembler ,John showed up on time (even a little early) and got straight to work. He knew exactly what he was doing and was extremely professional. He cleaned up after himself by asking for a vacuum and left all the garbage neatly folded and piled (would never know he even came!). He went through the unit before he left to make sure we were satisfied. He was efficient and got this done in 2 and half hours! John was amazing and did a fantastic job!

Thanks for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

More about IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www.ASSEMBLYman.ca!

BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces?

Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time.

We are your GTA and surrounding areas IKEA Furniture Assembly and Installation specialists!

We assemble and install your IKEA kitchens, bathroom, BESTA system, PAX system, MALM, HOPEN, GALANT, Expedit or anything else you may have!

If you see it in the IKEA catalog, we can assemble it, install it, hang it,snap it together, or simply place it where you like!

We offer the most competitive rates for IKEA Custom Assembly and Installation in the Great Toronto and surrounding areas.

Assembly rates starting as low as $75.

Assembly - the proper way!
IKEA MAN will come to your hosue, as neat as a pin, as cool as a cucumber and get the job done before you've even put the tea on!
Ok, so maybe not that fast, but you get the idea.
*IKEA trained specialists with over 7 years of experience in IKEA Furniture Assembly
*Honest, reliable, professionally trained and equipped assemblers
*Peace of mind that someone you can trust is working in your home
*Specializing on IKEA Funriture Assembly and Installation
*Flexible and extended work hours to meet any service request needs
*We always get the job done, right, first time