Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Reviews for Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Alexa | Seaton Village
Alexa | Seaton Village

Essential service, amazing results

There is no way we could have done this project without Ivan and John.

Ivan provided valuable insight (and patience!) into our IKEA Besta design, providing an updated design that was safer and less expensive. John, our installer, was exceptional in his professionalism - he relentlessly dealt with our wonky walls, ensuring the units were installed securely and level. In fact, he was much more concerned with nearly-invisible inconsistencies than we were! (And he fixed them.)

There is simply no way we could have installed this system without Ivan and John. Worth every penny.

Thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

ashleigh from Toronto
ashleigh from Toronto

Ikea PAX closets and bed assembly

This was such a positive experience and having put together a lot of Ikea furniture on my own, well worth the price! We had 2 PAX units to assemble (one of which was quite large) and a bed. Ivan was quick to provide a price, including information on securing the units to the walls. John arrived on time, made sure that everything was secured and straight, despite uneven floors, and left the place spotless. I will definitely use their service again and highly recommend them.

AssemblyMan IKEA PAX system installation

Fantastic services! We had PAX system installed by AssemblyMan .It was very easy to arrange everything and get very reasonable quote from Ivan . John was fantastic , very skilled ,assembled everything fast and very professionally , removed all boxes and left space so neatly . We are impressed with quality and promptness of the services we have got . Definitely recommend this company and will use them again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

IKEA Assembly

We were extremely pleased with the service we received. Everything was very professional, thorough and completed very quickly. Would highly recommend this company to those looking for assembly and other similar services.

Fahad
Fahad

Ikea Nursery Furniture

Ivan and his team are amazing and this is our second time using them (speaks for itself!). On both instances John took care of our assembly - he was incredibly nice and professional, even taking the time to help us move the furniture pieces around the room to help determine final layout. Everything was cleaned impeccably and all the boxes bundled and ready to leave on the curb for recycling.

Use these guys!

fpedinelli@gmail.com from Mississauga
F. I.

Impressions Make-Up Vanity Assembly and TV mount

I ordered a make-up vanity for my daughter from California for my daughter that required assembly. Others that reviewed the vanity said that the vanity was beautiful , but assembly was difficult. I called Ivan who was very responsive and answered all my questions. He sent Michael over, who assembled the piece in a few hours and also mounted our 55 inch TV. I did not know which TV brace to purchase, so Ivan sourced that for me and included that in the assembly quote. It is a good thing I arranged for this assembly as the pre-drilled holes were not lining up for the vanity, which would have thrown me for a loop. It was no issue for Michael at all though. Michael vacuumed, cut up the boxed and put all of the garbage in garbage bags. He was very respectful of the home while assembling the product. Highly recommend the service.

Jaideep in Toronto
Jaideep in Toronto

IKEA furniture assembly

Look no further than these guys, they are the best. You could find cheaper quotes on the internet but guaranteed they will most probably not be as good as Ivan and his team. Assemblyman.ca was fast,precise and most importantly left no unfinished work. Michael was so good and he even pointed me a small manufacturing flaw in the dresser and took extra time to rectify the alignment. I would recommend them with the highest regard for their demonstration speed,precision and knowledge -all showing in their work. Thanks Ivan and Michael

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Disassemble/reassemble Ikea office furniture

Had a great experience with AssemblyMan from the set-up emails with Ivan to the actual work. We moved from the city to the Collingwood area and that wasn’t a problem! Michael was prompt and very knowledgeable and he did a fantastic job disassembling and reassembling our Ikea office furniture. He was also very tidy and bagged up the garbage etc. I would highly recommend AssemblyMan, it was worth every penny!

Disassembly of bunkbed system and assembly of bedroom set

This is an amazing service that I highly recommend and I will for sure use again for future projects. Ivan responded to my initial email immediately and remained responsive and courteous throughout the entire process, answering all of my questions. He even found someone to take my old furniture! John did an incredibly meticulous job disassembling a bunk bed system and setting up new bedroom furniture that I ordered from Wayfair. The work area was left spotless. We were so happy with the service and appreciative to both Ivan and John. Thank you so much!

Hi Susan, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Gabriel from East York
Gabriel from East York

Ikea and other furniture assembly

Ivan (company owner) and John (the installer) were very professional and helpful. Bottom line, the company showed up exactly when they said they would, and then cleaned-up the job site just like other reviews had indicated (eg cutting and wrapping boxes in a neat package). John the installer also was meticulous and showed us imperfections in our furniture manufacturing which was helpful to understand.

Would totally recommend them to anyone else. Worth the money !

Hi Gabriel, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

More about Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www. ASSEMBLYman. ca! BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces? Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time. We are your GTA ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?