IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Reviews for IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Adam from East York
Adam from East York

Ikea Pax and kids beds

I just moved into a new condo and part of the move I needed a new PAX system installed along with two new beds for my kids rooms. The team from Assembly Man were incredible. They arrived on time and started to work immediately. They went over the work with me and pointed out small defects in the furniture to ensure I was happy. They took precautions to protect my floor as well. They finished all the work in a day which was amazing and helped my move in seem less stressful. Best investment ever! Highly recommended. I know I will use them again in the future when needed.

Savannah
Savannah
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Assembly of Ikea Bookcase

This is the second time that we have requested Assemblyman to help us assemble a bookcase purchased from Ikea. Michael did not fail to deliver. He was early to the job, efficient and very neat. Will continue to use Assemblyman going forward.

King-sized bed assembly

Best assembly experience ever. Excellent work, very professional and friendly. We had a king sized bed to be mounted. It took AssemblyMan a couple of hours to schedule us in as an emergency for the next day! It was a fantastic experience. Not only did Michael do an excellent job, but I'm happy that the AssemblyMan took our request so promptly, and made us have our nice bed ready for tonight! Thank you, AssemblyMan! You are the best, and we are very grateful for your prompt support.

Andrea in Brampton
Andrea in Brampton

Proficient & clean

Ivan and John are reliable, proficient and their work is of great quality. John has vast experience assembling furniture, and he also works very clean. All large cardboard boxes folded and organized ready for recycling and he even vacuumed after he finished a large job in my condo. I would highly recommend Assembly Man.

Karen K. in Brampton
Karen K. in Brampton

IKEA Pax wardrobe and Brusali bed

My installer, Michael was professional, knowledgeable, precise and quick. He consulted me along the way to point out any potential problems yet in the end, everything was perfect!
This company is A++

Hi, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Assemble Ikea Holmsund sofa bed

I emailed them on Friday, they came Saturday afternoon, on time. Assembled the sofa quickly and efficiently and cleaned up afterwards. I know I would have struggled to assemble it, and this was so simple I was able to be busy doing something else. Thank you!

Ikea PAX Wardrobe assembly

I emailed for a quote and recieved one within a few hours. The price was very fair considering the amount of work involved (an 8ft x 8ft IKEA PAX wardrobe system). I booked an appointment and the installer showed up exactly on time. After a few minutes discussing what the plan was, he set of by himself and worked straight until the job was done. He did a flawless job and I will absolutely be hiring them again in the future. As others have mentioned, all the recycling and waste was bundled up and taken downstairs by the front door, completely ready to be discarded. I am very happy with everything and I am happy to recommend their services.

Stephen
Stephen

Assemble wayfair dressers and night stands

The assembly was fast but also done very well. They assembled 2 dressers and 3 nightstands in the time it took me to assemble a single 6 drawer dresser.

The assembly team was very friendly and even explained some things to watch out for with the furniture that I bought.

I will definitely be back in the future for any assembly needs. Thanks!

Hi Stephen, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

KevinK
KevinK

Fantastic service!

I was at first hesitant to hire someone to put together furniture that I know I could put together myself. But, thinking about it now, it would have taken me a full day - if not two full days, to put together our furniture and I know I would have been thoroughly frustrated after it all. These guys are VERY affordable and they make sure everything is perfect before they leave. They showed up on time, made sure surfaces were protected, put together all of the furniture better than I ever could have, and then bundled up all of the garbage and offered to take it out. When I went to pay, they even stopped for a moment, looked at a drawer on a desk, pulled it out, made a slight adjustment - because they didn't feel it was perfect. Save yourself the headache and hire these guys. You will not be sorry!

Hi Kevin, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

Installed wall bed and bookshelves - Great Job

Probably some of the most professional service people I’ve had the pleasure of working with. The team arrived early and left the room cleaner than when they came. It was a big complex install (mounted wall bed and bookshelves) and was done to precision. Thank you.

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review of IKEA Furniture Assembly Service. We appreciate you taking time to let others know about the great service and hope you think of us for your future assembly needs. Enjoy your furniture! :)

More about IKEA Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www. ASSEMBLYman. ca! BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces? Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time. We are your GTA ...