Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Reviews for Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Evelyn Egbeniran from Oakville
Evelyn Egbeniran from Oakville

Bedroom furniture

The assembly man was dead on time and he worked sharply and fast too. This was very important to me as i was trying to catch another appointment. I also liked the fact that he could do it alone and efficiently. He alos made me realise that i should get a partial refund for a part that was not delivered by IKEA

David Duggan from Toronto
David Duggan from Toronto

furniture Assembly

excellent service, On time ,very polite and cleaned up after themselves. There was some damage to the product due to shipping, they took pictures and recommended a course of action. This was above and beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend this service.

John
John

Besta TV unit, tv wall mounting

Can't say enough about IKEA Man. These guys are wonderful and you can't beat the value and their promptness. Would love to do business with them again! Price $ 95

Brahim from Toronto
Brahim from Toronto

Furniture Assembly,

I bought some furniture from Ikea and Leons and I called these guys a few time to make the assembly for me. I am impressed with the quality/ efficiency of their services and, their availability and their respect of time. Great rapidity too !!!
I would definitely recommend their services

Ian Murph from Richmond Hill
Ian Murph from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pax wardrobe,hopen bed and malm dresser

My favorite assembly company from now on.
Those guys are phenomenal from returning my calls and providing reasonable quotes to professional and fast assembly service. I got the service arranged 3 hours after i contacted them and have not been charge a penny extra for that,where IKEA assembly company informed me about 3-5 days waiting period.Will recommend ikeaman.ca for my friends and relatives.

Sourbh Baweja from Toronto
Sourbh Baweja from Toronto

Furniture Assembly

Wonderful timely and efficient service. Very professional and courteous. Would recommend anytime! Ivan & John are wonderful to work with, always on time, complete the job as estimated and definitely great quality.

Lisa M from Maple
Lisa M from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Office Furniture Assembly

I needed to redo my home office, ordered a ton of shelving from IKEA and had someone from Ivan's crew do the assembly. It was so EASY! and so WELL DONE. It would have taken two weeks longer to wait for the assembly service associated to IKEA and the gentleman that came knew what he was doing and was done within 4 hours. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to assemble IKEA furniture. It's worth the investment.

Amy, Toronto
Amy, Toronto

Assembled all the Ikea products we had bought recently

After buying many new products for my bedroom, I also got Ikea to assemble them, so as to ensure they're built well (I didn't trust myself or anyone I knew). The bad thing was that they came a week after I bought all my products, so that delayed the reno for my room. The good thing was that when they came, they were very quick and they knew what they were doing, so I didn't have to worry. Within an hour (max 2) they were done, and I was so happy with everything. Overall, a very good experience, and I would use their service again.

More about Ikea Furniture Assembly Service

Welcome to IKEA Furniture Assembly Service - www. ASSEMBLYman. ca! BOUGHT IKEA? Didn’t expect it to come in a whole bunch of pieces? Don’t spend your weekend scratching your head over the furniture assembly. Call expert technicians and be SURE it’s done right the first time. We are your GTA ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?