Davesducts

#80007 - 3100 Garden Street Whitby ON L1R 2G8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Davesducts

Stephanie from Scarbough
Stephanie from Scarbough

Vent cleaning

Fantastic service! They technicians were thorough, professional and polite. The amount of dust in our house has decreased dramatically since the service and the hot and cool air is more evenly distributed. Moreover, they gave us helpful suggestions about replacing the furnace filter to improve the air quality in our home. All in all, a terrific value.

Hi Stephanie - Thank you for the positive feedback! We're glad you've noticed an improvement in the quality of your indoor air. We take our work very seriously and are glad that we were able to help. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

T
T

Duct Cleaning

I would not hesitate to recommend Dave's Duct Cleaning services (and plan to use them again in the future)! The team was on time, polite, very clean and helpful regarding explanations of the work and some suggestions for maximizing our duct cleanliness going forward.

Hi Tara - Thank you for the positive feedback! We're happy that we were able to satisfy and look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Tessa
Tessa

Courteous technicians, thorough job!

We're very pleased that we chose Dave's Duct Cleaning. Scott & Julius arrived a few minutes early and were courteous. They were thorough and ensured that all my questions were answered. They showed the before & after pictures. We noticed a big improvement in the quality of the air inside our home and even the kids noticed the fresh smell of the house the morning after. We bought the re-usable filter which had to be ordered as they didn't have the size for our filter at the time of the appointment. I received a daily update by email from customer service up to the day the re-usable filter arrived. Very impressive service from start to finish! I highly recommend Dave's Duct Cleaning. Thanks for a job well done, Dave and company!

Hi Tessa - Thank you for the positive feedback! Customer service and diligence in our craft is what we strive to perfect everyday. We're extremely pleased we were able to satisfy. Thanks again for the kind words and the referrals! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

gil from Toronto
gil from Toronto

duct cleaning

I really appreciate Dave's crew coming in to my place in such short notice. I have a newborn baby and moving to a new place. They understood the situation and accommodated my time and budget. These people did their job beyond their expertise. I am glad I found a company that I really can trust.

Hi Gil - Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy that we were able to make things work out for you and your new addition. And ever so happy we earned your trust. We look forward to serving you and your family again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Wilfredo from Scarborough, ON
Wilfredo from Scarborough, ON

Duct Cleaning

Dave, i would like to thank you and your Crew for the outstanding job performed on the house duct cleaning. Not only they were polite, they also took their time to explain and answer any questions that i had in regards to the cleaning. I would definitely Recommend Dave's Duct Cleaning to anyone that i know.

P.S. This Groupon coupon was an amazing deal.

Hi Wilfredo - Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad we earned your business and trust. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Gail B. from Mississauga
Gail B. from Mississauga

duct cleaning - the RIGHT way

Don't usually write reviews, but Dave & his crew deserve more than a 10. Dave explained everything to me by phone prior to the cleaning. He knows his business!!

His crew showed up early, were polite, informative, clean, and VERY thorough. Excellent work, fantastic attitude. Watching the process & seeing the before/after was great.

I will absolutely refer Dave's Duct Cleaning to anyone. Dave runs a company like it should be run...with honesty, integrity & great value.

Look no further!

Hi Gail - Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We take pride in our work and feedback such as yours makes it extremely worthwhile for us to continue to deliver exceptional service, value and workmanship to other GTA families. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

P, Thornhill
P, Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Dave's men were very nice and informative. I was able to watch the entire cleaning process on a monitor. They also arrived a few minutes early, which never happened to me before ! I would definitely use this service again.

Hi there - thank you for the positive feedback! We're happy that you were pleased with our process and that we earned your business. We look forward to serving your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Doru Sandor in Whitby
Doru Sandor in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct Cleaning

I just want to thank the guys from Dave's Ducts who did a great job cleaning the ducts in my house. They arrived on time, were very polite and cleaned up the house after they left.

Hi Doru - thank you very much for the positive feedback! Very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service. We look forward to serving your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Susie in Pickering
Susie in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Duct Cleaning

I was very please with the service I received from Dave's Duct Cleaning and would recommend them to all my friends and family. The technicians were very polite and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the end result. Setting up the appointment was easy and my appointment was filled quickly. I recieved an email prior to my appointment on how to prep for the service and an email prior to confirm my appointment. Great Company!

Hi Susie - thank you very much for the positive feedback! We're proud to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you would recommend us to your family and friends. We look very much to serving their homes and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Marcy in Toronto
Marcy in Toronto

Duct cleaning

We had our ducts cleaned earlier this week and we were thrilled with the service we received from Dave's Duct Cleaning. Setting up the appointment was easy, and they were able to fit us in quite quickly and at a convenient time. We received an email that clearly explained to us what to prepare for on the day of the cleaning, which we found very helpful and informative. The gentlemen who came to our home were running a little behind and they respectfully called in advance to let me know, and to advise me of when they would be arriving. They were polite and professional and we were very pleased with their service. We had been going through renovations and the difference after the cleaning was AMAZING! We very happily recommend Dave's Duct Cleaning to anyone who needs this service and will absolutely be using this company in the future.

Hi Marcy & Monica - thank you for the positive feedback! We're humbled and pleased that you think so highly of us and the service we provide. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations as we continually strive for excellence in our field. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

More about Davesducts

DAVESDUCTS (formerly DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING)are CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA), HRAI, TSSA and Ambassadors of the QUALIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING AFFILIATION (QUADCA) We are also an ACCREDITED BUSINESS listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB), AN OFFICIAL BAEUMLER APPROVED CONTRACTOR an OFFICIAL AIR MILES Reward Miles Sponsor and are the OFFICIAL DUCT CLEANING PARTNERS of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Durham and Greater Toronto Area.

SERVICES INCLUDE: Furnace and AC Repair, Service and Installation, Tankless Water Heater Installation, HVAC installation and Design, Indoor Air Quality, AEROSEAL Duct Sealing and NADCA Certified Duct Cleaning

STANDARDIZED PRICING: $379 + tax up to 16 vents, each additional vent is $5

Give us a call at 416-668-4607 or email info@davesducts.com, we PROMISE we won't let you down!

-----------
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! www.instagram.com/davesducts
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
AMAIRCARE PORTABLE HEPA FILTERS, WHOLE HOUSE HEPA FILTERS, AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, CENTRAL VAC, FURNACE & AC COIL CLEANING
AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, INDOOR AIR QUALITY ANALYSIS, FURNACE CLEANING, FILTER MAINTENANCE, CAMERA INSPECTION, ROBOTIC INSPECTION, CENTRAL VAC CLEANING, SANITIZING AND DEODORIZING
AMAIRCARE, AEROSEAL, BOSCH, AMANA, GOODMAN, DAIKIN
SOURCE REMOVAL - 8 NADCA Certified Technicians, always NADCA certified technicians at every job; 3 AEROSEAL certified technicians and 2 TSSA Licensed G2 Technicians, 1 TSSA Licensed G3 and 4 - 313D Refrigeration Apprentices
NADCA CERTIFIED (www.nadca.com), QUADCA AMBASSADORS (www.quadca.com), VENTILATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICAN, AIR SYSTEMS CLEANING SPECIALIST, VENTILATION SYSTEMS MOLD REMEDIATOR, CERTIFIED VENTILATION INVESTIGATOR, AEROSEAL Certified Technicians and TSSA Licensed G2 Technicians.
2011
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR WE RE-CLEAN YOUR SYSTEM.
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DEBIT, CASH
G2 TSSA LICENSE, VMT, ASCS, VSMR, CVI CERTIFICATIONS FROM NADCA (www.nadca.com)
TSSA, HRAI, NADCA, QUADCA, WSIB, BBB, BILD, CHBA, OHBA, DHBA, BAEUMLER APPROVED and AIRMILES SPONSOR
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO (COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGLISH)
$379 + HST upto 16 vents, each additional vent is $5 (for RESIDENTIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING)
AMAIRCARE HEPA FILTERS - 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY REUSABLE FILTERS - LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY