Davesducts

#80007 - 3100 Garden Street Whitby ON L1R 2G8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Davesducts

iv
iv

Duct cleaning

We used Dave's Duct Cleaning services recently. We found Scott and Mark to be responsible, efficient and patient - they answered a zillion questions we had. It would be a pleasure to recommend this company's services.

Hi Vellodi - Thank you for the positive feedback! We're happy that you were satisifed with the service and are happy to answer any and all questions that you or any homeowner would have to ask. We're 100% transparent about the services we offer and we're happy to educate whenever possible. We're proud of what we do and are glad it shows. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Suhaila Ali
Suhaila Ali

Duct Cleaning & Central Vaccum Cleaning

Scott and Marcus came on time to provide their service. They were very professional. They clarified all my questions - and I asked tons of questions being a new home owner. They showed before and after pictures of the ducts which was awesome cause you get to really see how dirty it was before and how clean it is after. Also, we could feel the difference in heating quality after the duct cleaning. We also got the central vaccum cleaning and now the suction is really good. We are very grateful for Dave's Duct Cleaning - and will recommend them to all of our friends and family.

Hi Suhaila - Thank you for the positive feedback! Our goal is to help educate while we deliver excellent service. We're happy that you were pleased with our service and look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Shelley from Toronto
Shelley from Toronto

Duct cleaning

My mom lives in the upper beaches and we recently used Dave's duct cleaning services. I was so impressed by his professionalism, excellent work and reasonable pricing, I will be referring him to my family, friends and neighbours.

Hi Shelley - Thank you for the positive feedback! We take great pride in our workmanship and glad we were able to help. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com).

cora from North York
cora from North York

duct cleaning

The service time and quality was excellent. They were in and out in the time scheduled. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to have their ducts cleaned.

Hi Cora - Thank you for the positive feedback! We do our best to be efficient and meticulous in our work and we were glad that we were able to accommodate your timelines. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com).

Heloise in Ajax
Heloise in Ajax
5 reviews L1Z2B6, ON

Duct Cleaning

Very satisfied with their services. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. On time! Vacuumed their work area when finished! Overall, would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely use them again next time I require duct cleaning!

Hi there - Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm glad you were happy with our service and we look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto
15 reviews Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

I found Dave's service through HomeStars after the last company we had our home ducts cleaned from disappeared. Dave/Julius is very professional, thorough and happy to answer any and all questions you might have about his service. He offered me a pretty good price that he had also given through one of the group deal websites. Dave and Markus were very thorough, and what I liked best was their honesty. I had asked Dave for a furnace cleaning as well, and he told me he's offer a complimentary check of the furnace first, and if it really needed it, then we could proceed with a cleaning. Since the furnace was new, when he inspected it, he found nothing warranting a cleaning, and did not try to sucker me into purchasing an unneeded service. We did discuss getting a potential HEPA filter in a few months, and it is clear he is looking into getting customers for the long-run. Assuming he'll give me as good a service and price next time, I plan to be one of those long-term customers.

Hi Ali - Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm glad you were happy with the service provided. We're in the business of earning our customer's trust and we let our workmanship speak for itself. Whenever you're ready to learn more about improving your IAQ (indoor air quality) please don't hesitate to reconnect. Until then, Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Karen from North York
Karen from North York

Duct cleaning

Wonderful job by the crew - clean and respectful of our home, very patient with my doubting husband and showed him what he needed to know. The aftercare was also very attentive. thank you!

Hi Karen - Thank you for the positive feedback! We're very happy we earned you and your husband's trust. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

Nick P
Nick P

duct cleaning

Great job! Dave explained the process and then showed me before and after photos of my ducts. He even went out of his way to check and improve the air quality in one of my rooms. I was very happy with the work and I highly recommend him and his crew.

Hi Nick - Thank you for the positive feedback! We take our work very seriously and glad it shows. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

olive from North York
olive from North York

vent cleaning

I'm very happy and satisfied with the result. The young men are very professional and friendly. I'm glad I chose Dave duct cleaning, it is worth every penny of the cost.

Hi Olive - Thank you for the positive feedback! We're glad we were able to satisfy and you were happy with the end results. We look forward to serving you and your home again in the future. Thanks! Dave's Duct Cleaning (www.davesducts.com)

More about Davesducts

DAVESDUCTS (formerly DAVE'S DUCT CLEANING)are CERTIFIED members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANER'S ASSOCIATION (NADCA), HRAI, TSSA and Ambassadors of the QUALIFIED AIR DUCT CLEANING AFFILIATION (QUADCA) We are also an ACCREDITED BUSINESS listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (BBB), AN OFFICIAL BAEUMLER APPROVED CONTRACTOR an OFFICIAL AIR MILES Reward Miles Sponsor and are the OFFICIAL DUCT CLEANING PARTNERS of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY Durham and Greater Toronto Area.

SERVICES INCLUDE: Furnace and AC Repair, Service and Installation, Tankless Water Heater Installation, HVAC installation and Design, Indoor Air Quality, AEROSEAL Duct Sealing and NADCA Certified Duct Cleaning

STANDARDIZED PRICING: $379 + tax up to 16 vents, each additional vent is $5

Give us a call at 416-668-4607 or email info@davesducts.com, we PROMISE we won't let you down!

-----------
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! www.instagram.com/davesducts
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Duct Cleaning and Heating & Air Conditioning
AMAIRCARE PORTABLE HEPA FILTERS, WHOLE HOUSE HEPA FILTERS, AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, CENTRAL VAC, FURNACE & AC COIL CLEANING
AEROSEAL DUCT SEALING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, INDOOR AIR QUALITY ANALYSIS, FURNACE CLEANING, FILTER MAINTENANCE, CAMERA INSPECTION, ROBOTIC INSPECTION, CENTRAL VAC CLEANING, SANITIZING AND DEODORIZING
AMAIRCARE, AEROSEAL, BOSCH, AMANA, GOODMAN, DAIKIN
SOURCE REMOVAL - 8 NADCA Certified Technicians, always NADCA certified technicians at every job; 3 AEROSEAL certified technicians and 2 TSSA Licensed G2 Technicians, 1 TSSA Licensed G3 and 4 - 313D Refrigeration Apprentices
NADCA CERTIFIED (www.nadca.com), QUADCA AMBASSADORS (www.quadca.com), VENTILATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICAN, AIR SYSTEMS CLEANING SPECIALIST, VENTILATION SYSTEMS MOLD REMEDIATOR, CERTIFIED VENTILATION INVESTIGATOR, AEROSEAL Certified Technicians and TSSA Licensed G2 Technicians.
2011
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR WE RE-CLEAN YOUR SYSTEM.
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DEBIT, CASH
G2 TSSA LICENSE, VMT, ASCS, VSMR, CVI CERTIFICATIONS FROM NADCA (www.nadca.com)
TSSA, HRAI, NADCA, QUADCA, WSIB, BBB, BILD, CHBA, OHBA, DHBA, BAEUMLER APPROVED and AIRMILES SPONSOR
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO (COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGLISH)
$379 + HST upto 16 vents, each additional vent is $5 (for RESIDENTIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING)
AMAIRCARE HEPA FILTERS - 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY REUSABLE FILTERS - LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY