National Heating And Air Conditioning

Toronto ON M3J 2P1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  National Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for National Heating And Air Conditioning

Fixing my furnace

Mike came to my house (on a Saturday) to check my furnace. He quickly diagnosed the problem and proceeded to order the part that was broken. He came to install, inspect and clean out my furnace. Everything was done perfectly as with his previous help with a fireplace install and an air conditioning fix. Thank you Mike for the excellent service once again.

Install Gas Fireplace

Mike came to my house to explain to me exactly what to do to remove my wood burning fireplace and prepare for the gas fireplace. He came to install my gas fireplace on time and schedule in am impeccable manner. He did the job perfectly, leaving no mess behind and answered every question with patience and care. This is a company I will use again. The job was done perfectly!

Kathy in Markham
Kathy in Markham

Great, quick service

Mike was recommended to me 10 years ago by a friend and he's been my go-to guy for anything A/C related. He will even help diagnose and fix a problem over the phone (if the problem is simple) or he will come out fast to service the unit.

I 100% trust Mike and his service and will always recommend him to anyone who needs AC work. Most recently, my friend's AC unit stopped working (during a sweltering night, of course!), I advised him to call Mike and he helped my friend diagnose and fix the problem within 25 minutes.

Eric from Toronto
Eric from Toronto

Air Conditioner Repair

Mike came by to fix a leaking air conditioner on short notice. He was friendly, professional, and fixed the problem. He assessed the problem immediately and was able to fix it quickly. I would recommend him to anyone dealing with air conditioner issues.

Dean from Whitby
Dean from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

New Air Conditioner

I was recommended to use Michael by a good friend of mine, and I am glad I gave him a call! My 30 year old air conditioner broke down during a hot Saturday - I called Michael and he was extremely helpful and professional. Had everything booked in and ready by the Sunday and offered me a deal on a new air conditioner which I was simply unable to beat on price. Installation was very thorough - Michael explained what he was doing and was a very careful and courteous worker in my home.

Mike G from Toronto
Mike G from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Furnace/AC repair

AC wasn't working. Mike came by and found out it was the furnace motor or controller. replaced the controller and cleaned the motor. Honest, trustworthy, quick, reasonably priced.
A STRONG recommendation for Mike and National Heating and AC

Adrienne Cooperband in North york
Adrienne Cooperband in North york
5 reviews North York, ON

Repair air conditioner

Arrived at my home and withing minutes diagnosed the problem and repaired it. Honest, affordable, and very knowledgeable in his field. Highly recommended. I have been using National for years.

Air conditioner fix

Mike was recommended to me to help with my air conditioner. He assessed my problem, ordered the necessary part and replaced it in less then a week. Reliable, Knowledgeable, and very pleasant to deal with. Can't ask for more!!

Tea from Vaughan
Tea from Vaughan

furnace maintenance

I've used Mike on 2 occasions. Always a smile, always helpful, always on time, and calls if he's running late. Gives advice freely, and spends the extra time to explain things.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?