Eco Ottawa Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1285 Wellington St. West - Unit #2 Ottawa ON K1Y 3A8
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Eco Ottawa Windows and Doors

Reviews for Eco Ottawa Windows and Doors

Lynn Mainland in Ottawa
Lynn Mainland in Ottawa

Fabulous new patio doors

Shane and his team did an amazing job installing new patio doors in our older home - quite the feat, since none of the surfaces are perpendicular! They took extra time to make sure the surround looked fabulous, and colour-matched the exterior with our existing paint. This company delivers quality products, professional and courteous service, and an amazing clean up...all for an extremely competitive price!

Lynn, Thank you and Pierre, once again for selecting our company and team to assist you improve the efficiency, comfort and beauty of your home.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience and we wish you many years of comfort and energy saving with your newly installed patio door.

Live in comfort!

Kind regards and many Thanks...

Shane & The Team at Eco Ottawa Windows, Doors, Siding & Roofing

Kah-Ming Soh
Kah-Ming Soh

Window Replacement

I have 13 windows replaced by Eco Ottawa Windows & Doors. I have chosen the LowE 270/i89 technology.

Shane took the time to educate me on the current window technology. He answered all my questions on cost, warranty, reliability, workmanship and performance. He got in touch with the window supplier to address some of the technical questions I have.

I am very happy with the high quality of workmanship delivered by Shane's team in the window installation.

Kah-Ming, it was pleasure to work with you achieve the best window package custom suited to your needs. I hope you enjoy the extra money your will saving annually on your energy bills and enjoy the added comfort of your home in all 4 seasons.

Nancy in Ottawa
Nancy in Ottawa

Four Fabulous New Windows

Communication with the company was clear and prompt, both in the original call for estimate and in the completion of the work. Shane explained the options clearly and helped us make some selections. The team that arrived to work were tidy, courteous and efficient. The windows went in quickly and the team tidied up behind themselves. The windows look great both inside and out and we are amazed by the thermal difference after the new windows were installed. When we are ready to replace more windows, this is the team we will call.

Good afternoon Nancy,
Thank you again, for taking your time to share your positive feed back about the recent window upgrades on your home that were installed by my caring and professional team of technicians. We hope you and Eric enjoy the newly added comfort and beauty for many years to come.
We also look forward to hearing from your family and friends, to assist them as well with their home improvement projects.

Greg L in Ottawa
Greg L in Ottawa

Window replacement

Eco-Ottawa provided one of the best quotes. The window quality appeared to be better or equal to those of other companies. Shane and his crew were pleasant and easy to work with. No hassles with special offers or typical salesman tactics. The crew were hard working and took care to do a good job in a reasonable amount of time.

Good afternoon, Greg
Thank you for your valued business and taking the time to share your positive experience on the recent window upgrades that my company provided for your home.
Wishing you and Adrienne many years of comfort and energy savings.

Kind regards,

Lisa W in Orleans
Lisa W in Orleans

Windows

We had all 10 windows replaced, some with major rotting/insulation issues, added two brand new windows on our main floor and enlarged one window in a basement office, completely changing the feel of the room. Shane (owner) made the process easy from start to finish! He prepared a detailed estimate that was competitive (we weren't looking for the cheapest), answered our many questions, and provided a quality product.

The gentleman that led the team that worked on our house was amazing!! It was obvious he cared about their work, and proactively sought me out to show and explain what they were doing, double checking what it is we wanted, cleaning up after themselves and making sure we were happy with the work at the day's end. They also made sure to put runners down everywhere so as not to dirty the floor.

Once the entire project was finished, Shane came and did a walk-around our entire house, making sure everything was perfect - down to the handles folding in perfectly! And these things should be a no brainer but our experience with other contractors proves it isn't - Shane and his team were polite, showed up on time and professional. I am a very picky client who researches a lot and has high expectations and I would highly recommend working with Shane at Eco Ottawa!

Lisa, I must first Thank you for taking the time to write and share your positive experience and we are gracious for your valued business .
I hope you are still enjoying the comfort , and happy with your reduced energy costs .
Thank you and David for your valued business.
Shane

Proprietor
Eco Ottawa Windows and Doors

M.G. from Ottawa
M.G. from Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window replacement

We needed a window replaced since the city required a casement instead of a double-hung window. We got several quotes and Eco Ottawa was tied for the lowest price but had the best warranty. Plus as I read more about the window company, it seemed like a better product than the other company we were considering. Even though we were only getting one window installed, we were still given excellent customer service. They also suggested adding a coating to make the window more efficient for not much more cost, which has helped with the temparature of the room. Shane was always available to answer any questions, and the installers did a professional and clean job, and always arrived on-time for any appointments. Very pleased with the installation, the price, and how great the window looks!

Tia Garick in Ottawa
Tia Garick in Ottawa

Windows

I had six quotes on my window project and Eco Ottawa Wiondows and Doors was one of the lower priced companies. They did a great job, and they were very clean.

More about Eco Ottawa Windows and Doors

At Eco Ottawa Windows & Doors we are focused on bringing the best products to our clients. Energy saving is our top priority. We only sell windows and doors that exceed government ratings and that are ecologically sustainable. Our line of metal roofing and siding offers unmatched durability and sustainability. ...