Gta Direct Windows & Doors Inc.

Toronto ON M3J 3J4
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Gta Direct Windows & Doors Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Gta Direct Windows & Doors Inc.

Exterior door

We love our new door!

It was an amazing experience having business with Alex and his team. Everyone was very professional, the customer service was superb, Alex went above and beyond to ensure that we were happy with the door. We are very grateful and highly recommend GTA Windows and Doors to everyone. Excellent quality and service. Thank you, Alex!

Thank you very much for such kind words.

GTA Direct Windows & Doors

Excellent Company, Would Absolutely Recommend!

My family and I were looking for a company to install new windows and doors for our house and came across GTA Direct Windows and Doors online. They came over for a consultation and gave us good recommendations. After reviewing a few companies we decided to go with them and we’re very happy we did! They offered the best quality products for the best value for us. The day of the installation, their workers came on time and ready to work. They were efficient and professional - they were always cleaning up after themselves, leaving their work areas cleaner than they found it. We cannot believe the difference the windows and doors have made to the heating in our house and how they look! Alex even dropped by to take a look at the job and make sure we were happy with the results. He’s a lovely and warm man! You can tell the care and pride he takes in the work and in his customers. I absolutely recommend GTA Direct 1000%!

Thank you so much! It was great meeting you & your family. Appreciate the feedback.

Window replacement

Alex and his team did a great job. Was very pleased with the end result.

Happy to hear it.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Front door

We moved into our dream home but the double front doors were broken! We wanted to update and brighten up our home! The team took time and helped me choose the perfect oversized door with side panels- it looks amazing! Highly recommend- thanks again!

Thank you so much!
Happy we were a significant part of your dream home.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Front Door

I would like to thank Alex and the GTA company on the great service they have provided for me. The front door was exactly what I wanted and the colour was too. I enjoyed their service so much that I also highly recommended them to my brother and parents. They too are happy with the quality, cost and professionalism of GTA.

Thank You and I plan on doing more business with GTA

Manny

Thank you very much! Appreciate the recommendations as well.

Dan in Kanata
Dan in Kanata
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Sliding patio door

Terrible experience with company. Alex was the gentleman I dealt with.
I was not satisfied with the quality and product I was sold. Fit alignment and operation is well below average.
Still waiting for them to return to complete the warranty work it's been 1 year! they are now using covid as an excuse to avoid honoring and completing work.
Please do your self a great favour and stay away from this company, I do not recommend these people.

Hi Dan,

as per our discussion, your door operation is perfectly fine as it is supposed to be a heavy duty door. The reasons for it are due to the efficiency of the door quality during the extreme weather.

You have called a few times, and I have told you each time that my installers also confirmed that the door operation is normally fine just like any other client's door.

Every job we do, the installers inspect it before they are completely done.

Due to covid, the responsive times are in greater delays unfortunately, as I explained to you over the phone.

Sorry for the inconvenience it has may have caused you.

Ayesha in Mississauga
Ayesha in Mississauga

6 new house windows

I bought 6 new house windows from Alex in September and the price was reasonable and I am very happy with the new windows. Alex provides amazing customer service as he is very quick to respond to phone calls and he answered all my questions when I placed the order. We ordered laminate glass as we live on a bus route and now my house is much quieter. I highly recommend Alex. His crew was also very courteous and they cleaned up well after the install. My bathroom contractor also took Alex's business card to recommend him to his own clients.

Hi Ayesha,

thank you kindly for your review.

It was pleasure working with you.

Windows and doors

Alex did a terrific job changing all the doors and windows on my house - including custom sliding door and irregular shaped windows. Even during a pandemic, the service and job were great! Thanks, Alex.

Thank you very much!! It was pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting GTA Direct Windows & Doors!

Private User reviews King City, ON

Entry Door Replacement

We couldn't be more pleased with the Customer service we received from Alex and his crew. The whole process from getting a quote, to selecting an entry door, to the time frame when it would be ready, to pricing and finally the installation was amazing.
Alex understood my desire for an oversize door to eliminate the struggles bringing in furniture and appliances so he recommended an operational side light. OMG What an amazing idea!! Love, Love, Love our new door.
GTA Direct is a Definite referral.
Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!

Thank you very much for such detailed and thoughtful feedback! It was pleasure working with you.

Line troster
Line troster

The perfect patio double door

After getting quotes from other Door companies, I was impressed from my first call to the Owner of this company. The Customer Service is outstanding, door choices, quality , styles and colors were exactly to suit the client's needs. Communication , time-line , delivery and installation were smooth, clear, pleasant and reliable. no frustration , no delays, no disappointment. Only satisfaction every step along the way in dealing with Owner Alex. He cares about his business, his reputation and his client's satisfaction. I can and will recommend this company to anyone looking fro such products and service to deliver.
Thank you Alex and GTA Direct Windows and Doors!

Thank you very much! It was pleasure working with you. Thank you for such kind & detailed feedback.

GTA DIRECT Windows & Doors

More about Gta Direct Windows & Doors Inc.

Manufacture, distribution and installation of fine quality windows & doors in the area of Toronto (Ontario).