Dryer Vent Cleaner

mike tjandra from Toronto
mike tjandra from Toronto
15 reviews Caledon, ON

Roof dryer vent replacement

Our dryer wasn't drying clothes very well. The builder-installed roof dryer vent was sub par and completely clogged with lint. Iain came and replaced the vent cap on the roof and cleaned out the vent. The dryer is working perfectly now. Outstanding work!

thanks Mike glad the service worked well

Dave in Burlington
Dave in Burlington

Dryer vent cleaning

Could not be happier with the service and professionalism. Iain was thorough and explained every step of the process while in our home. We are now confident in the performance, efficiency and most importantly the safety of our dryer. I would highly recommend his services to any looking for this type of work.

Thanks Dave, for taking time to leave a review and for your business

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Prompt and courteous

Ian saved us!! We had an emergency and Ian was there within a couple short hours, we just expected a quote but he offered to do the work for us right away which is what we were hoping for! He is professional and did a fantastic job, we highly recommend him.

Thank you for the review Alex, I am glad I was able to repair your dryer vent and remove all the wet lint that was causing the water leaks

Mike in Burlington
Mike in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Replace and Repair

Couldn't be more satisfied with work and the service Ian provided today. He replaced the outside vent, cleaned the duct and replaced the botched up dryer duct installation.

He charged exactly what he quoted on the phone.

Highly recommend.

Thanks Mike for the review, glad you were happy with the work carried out

amasi
amasi

Cleaned out my dryer vent

We had a bird nest issue in our vent. The team cleaned it thoroughly and installed a new cover to ensure the issue does not re-occur. No more issues with my dryer taking 1+Hrs to dry.

Thank you Amasi for leaving a review it is appreciated. Glad we were able to remove the bird nest and put on the cage to prevent the birds from coming back

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Dryer vent, fireplace recimmendations

Iain was on time, efficient and knowledgeable. He quickly cleaned my dryer vent, removing the birds nest and installed a more reliable vent cover. He also provided a referral for my dryer repair. In addition, he showed me how I can clean my fireplace with ease; he was extremely honest and thoughtful and his information was very much appreciated. I would highly recommend Iain for dryers, fireplaces, furnaces or gas line work. Thank you and kind regards Iain. Nicole

Thanks Nicole for your review. I hope now your dryer is now working as it should

Charm
Charm

Dryer Vent Install / Leaky Water Pipe Repairs

Because of Ian, we can now do our laundry!!! Thank you, Ian! :) Having moved into a old house, the previous owners had drywalled the existing dryer exhaust so when our new washer and dryer came, the delivery guys couldn't finished the installation. Ian came, reinstated our exterior exhaust port, and installed a new proper metal dryer vent. And I say "proper" because Best Buy sold us this aluminum flex vent which if you read the back of the dryer outlines that this shouldn't be used for dryer vent installation. In addition, he also fixed three leaky pipes, two of which were the washer water connection and one under the sink.

Ian is very knowledgable and we will be calling him for our gas bbq connection once we get the backyard set-up.

Totally recommended! :)

Thanks for the review, I am glad your dryer vent installation is working the way it should!

puleen .
puleen .

Dryer Vent Leak

I called Ian for a leaky and corroding dryer vent pipe. He was prompt, showed up on time, got the job done, and he did it the right way. Wish the builders would use people like him to get the job done right, first time around.

Highly recommend and will use Ian for any issues related to Gas hookups, smoke alarms, screen door repairs, window crank replacement, and of course dryer vent repair in the future.

Thanks for the review Puleen, glad I was able to resolve the issue with your dryer vent! I hope you manage to resolve this issue with the builder do please let me know the outcome

Cheers

Iain

devin.cormier in Stoney Creek
devin.cormier in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dryer instal and vent cleaning

Iain called me after I left a message on here. I needed my dryer vent cleaned and a new gas dryer hooked up. Work was done, Iain explained what was going on with the vent and hooked up the gas drier. After the cleaning and hookup he showed me the then improvement with his air flow meter. This company will be the first place I call when I need a service they provide. Iain left the work area clean (or cleaner) than it was when he arrived.

Sue Martin from Mississauga
Sue Martin from Mississauga

Dryer vent remediation

Dryer Vent Cleaner
5189 Ravine Crescent
Burlington
L7L

We bought a new dryer with a flow sensor that told us our vent was 80% blocked. A (well-known) dryer vent sweeper botched the job, leaving us 100% blocked, and blamed it on our poor ducting. So we called Iain out to see what was up. Following a thorough inspection, he said we didn't need the more expensive duct replacement, only the cleaning that should have been done properly in the first place. We are now completely problem-free, and wishing we had called Iain first. We'll know better next time.

Thanks for the review Sue, glad your dryer is now running as it should

More about Dryer Vent Cleaner

www. dryerventcleaner. ca Dryer vent cleaning reduces your risk of fire and improves your dryers efficiency. We clean dryer vents and dryers, repair dryer vents, dryer vent installation, re-route vents, replace vents, clean roof vents and remove bird nests. If your dryer is taking a long time you may need ...